It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Yahweh is a storm god

page: 13
<< 10  11  12    14  15 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 18 2010 @ 11:37 PM
link   
reply to post by LeoVirgo

Leo, I appreciate your detailed posts. You are very informative and "spot on" on many things. However,one thing that I notice is that you don't seem, at least to me, to take into account levels of consciousness and awareness.

You see, in the state of consciousness that humanity is currently in, it is true that oneness cannot be conceived. However, I expect that to change soon.Honestly, I think that is what 2012 is really all about, but that is a completely different topic all together.

Didn’t sound right when I first heard it. But some well-grounded theologians in our day remind us that the Bible ends where it begins-with an earth restored to its original perfection, and with God living among his people. (N.T. Wright, Surprised by Hope and Michael Wittmer, Heaven is a Place on Earth: why everything you do matters to God.”)

Earth Heaven

In the old paragdms of behavior, your own ego self would be quick to step forward - to react. Usually in an aggressive manner. And so both egos would be battling for supremacy, arguing, shouting, insulting each other. Your emotions, full of anger and rage. What a play you would create! Yes, a play. For is this not what you take part in, a play in these situations? So I say, accept. Recognize the play of ego and accept. Say to yourself no, I choose not to enter into this type of play. "In times of trouble I turn away." So you recognize when another's ego self seeks to overpower you, you accept this, see this, and choose to turn away. Give it no energy and the ego self is defeated!

Many are now seeing this. They are creating a peaceful energy around themselves and in their surroundings. The cosmic energies support this way of being, of living. It is now time to have acceptance of the new energies, of a new path, a new Earth. The old ways will no longer serve you. I tell you if you revert back to the old ways, you will begin to feel ill, physically and emotionally. Your levels of energy will be quickly depleted. Further, if you continue in the old ways of behavior, your energy field will be vastly weakened. You see the third dimensional energies cannot survive in the new fifth dimensional waves of energy engulfing Earth and all who live on it. And so I say to you accept.

Light

It's coming,Leo. Are you ready?

posted on Feb, 19 2010 @ 01:41 AM
link   
reply to post by pasttheclouds

There is no hope for me, my hope is set on god. god is you, yes you, so ill win you, before you win yourself. I write this because i have to, i am not free, never was.
It helps me to forgive God.

I don't know what you want to win me to. In your system you have prophets being god. No one else on this thread holds that idea. Even I am pushing away from that. I'm not wearing a camel skin. I even changed religions, so that only all together will we be One; not this one or that one.

So what does my writing say about the stormgod ? that he will storm again. Divide again. The wrong interpretations about Yahweh will return for some.

When was YHWH understood? Either YHWH is the only god and creator or not. Either YHWH is One only with the rest of us, or YHWH is false. If some false YHWH starts storming, that sounds like a fight.

would you have developed different if you didnt had the mistakes of your previous teachers to reflect on ? In every mistake there is God.

For teachers, I mostly have myself. In the words of

Runnin' Blue Lyrics
Artist(Band):The Doors

back down, turn around slowly
Try it again, remembering when
It was easy, try it again
Much to easy, rememberin' when

I really think the time for this one and that one needs to end.
One world, One people, One God of all and in all.

[edit on 19-2-2010 by pthena]

posted on Feb, 19 2010 @ 06:13 AM
link   
in "my" system you are part of god before you are,
so all can be prophets, and at the end of time,
everyone is equal in god as in his will, that is free.

so "my" sytem is not a bad one

but in this world paths are divided over times, and
this life makes equal by seeing the the differences first.

i try to explain something, what do i gain by doing this ?
only reflection, nothing else. i share my pain, hope and what i learned from it,nothing else when i loose my pain i will share my joy and hope.

[edit on 19-2-2010 by pasttheclouds]

posted on Feb, 19 2010 @ 06:53 AM
link   
reply to post by SpeakerofTruth

Good morning Speaker!

But see...that is just it for me. There are many levels of consciousness to experience. We have planets, animals, us....this is only 3 levels....when animals become a more conscious being in a new experience, do they consider this or that 'heaven' or consider they are 'with god' since they became aware? Is it not natural for us to think the next level of consciousness would be 'with god' or heaven' to a degree? Sure it is....

Are the stars 'in' heaven? Are they 'with' god? In the next level of consciousness existence, will we remember our higher selves....will we know god? If we are to absolutely KNOW and WALK and BE with God....then wouldnt that be the last level of consciousness before total unity or IS THAT unity? If you are aware that you exist, and you are aware that god exists, isnt there still separation, is that really the final level, sinse there is still a idea of separation?

When we are talking about different levels of consciousness, is this idea THAT new? I recall stories about 7 heavens. Then my mind does strange things and starts to think about 7 layers in the atmosphere, 7 colors (red, orange, yellow, green blue, purple, white), 7 octaves (do, ra, me, fa, so, la, te),

posted on Feb, 19 2010 @ 07:37 AM
link   

so, are you, in effect, saying, whatever it is shouldn't even be referred to as god?

posted on Feb, 19 2010 @ 05:00 PM
link   
reply to post by pthena

lets say its just a reply, not only to you.

i told you i would try to not talk symbolism,
this will be one of the last things i talk probably, because with this post
every rational issue i try to explain will not anymore be seen because they will focus first on this, and this is the most difficult issue that makes people avoiding truth.

Without beliefsystems (prophets) believing truths in its right time, this life is not optimal.
Choice is measured related to their pain and functionality. That is measured somewhere at the top of the first tree of logic. And that sets most humans free from their pains. which is a blessing. Pillars are here to eat dirt, not to be above. But to make equal.Even when they become free, if they stay they will fullfill in their clean ropes (oneness) a last offer.
Its not that prophets are more then other people, they live a life of pain. All of them.
Most humans dont live the biggest part of their lives in concentrated pain and unrest. And its because of them. If children die at young age be sure they are god. If children are 110 years old, be sure they are god. But god puts himself out. There is only one body in this life, and it is adam. Adam is the whole of humanity or Christ at the end of time, and can come back from that time into this time before the body came home.

By adam god decided to give his life to the lie, by the paracletos he closes the lie out of heaven and by all reflecting beings he will return. Its a divided body, but a body with beginning and end. Adam symbolises the begin of building logic by releasing truth into lie, so the lie could rule, the god of division, baal.
It created duality.
But a human has nothing to do with a form, a human is a reflecting 'thing', qnd q humqn hs nothing to do with the volution of the human form, the created body or animal, it's perfectly possibile in combination with evolution that did not exsist until it needed to be believed. Who did see when there was no consciousness ? its as real as a dream, but dreams are real. before consiousness was living the lie, all before was as real as a dream, but the lie is also a dream, so can we find proof for a lie ? only in truth.

i know i stand alone. what can i do. not tell this ?
if i wouldnt would i be justified the day you become truth
and you can see me standing here at this moment,
not defending you. I am defending what tomorrow will bring, so you can understand it, and avoid to fight it, or help others to avoid fighting it.
These are the mountains of Judah (still honoring a god that is one, not in empty words, but in faith, in defending), wisdom.
its gabriel that grows ur baby (michael). And those woman (growing the son of oneness) will Flee to the mountains.

What you hear you WILL talk. thats why for example ATS exsists.
And Galileo or Socrates had to speak, einstein had to think and give.
if you confess with your mouth, it means no other choice then to give,
even when nobody hears. Slave means not free.
eyes take in, mouth brings out.

love.

pray to god he allow me to stop writing things nobody understands.
The wheeping wall in jerusalem still stands.

yes, you are your own teacher, oneness means i talk to you because you need it.
it doesnt mean you have to copy the mirror, but you have to reflect back on the mirror.
lukewarm teachers of oneness do not understand this.
Delusion is not only those preaching oneness that hates,
its also preaching oneness that is blind.
Both are preaching absolutes in the relative, and do not understand duality.
very simple: up and down, up and down. Away and Back. U-turn is the absolute of the relative. The big Sin is ignorance. ignorance is choice, not sin. the choice of god not to carry his cause. So god can be nothing, so he can be all.

If the mirror gives, instead of judges, its better to listen, if the mirror judges you its not your mirror, if you judge the mirror, it is you judging yourself.
reacting is not judging, judgements are in deep (attack-reacting) emotions.
Ignorance avoids (bad) emotions to release those (bad) emotions.
If you let me stand alone, its because i need to stand alone. Jesus was left even by god, all.

bye.

[edit on 19-2-2010 by pasttheclouds]

posted on Feb, 20 2010 @ 01:34 AM
link   
So, I admit I was premature talking oneness, because duality is where we still are. It didn't feel right when I wrote "One world, One people, One god of all and in all." That's the goal. For now we are in duality of Adam.

Jesus didn't sit down on the throne. He returned to us and for us. He isn't alone any more, some one else is with him, I don't know his name, or her name, (do men shave in heaven?).

How can I say it but you are ahead of me. You have the suffering, and I only have the willingness. You have the logic and I still the ignorance. I'm behind you, trying to catch up. The woman needs a place. I don't know how to make it. Is it just to be a pillar, one of two for a gate of meeting?

I'll answer my own question then. The God of Israel was understood on the mountain, when the elders were with with Moses and Joshua and they saw the sky and sea reflecting each other. Up and down, up and down. That's where the blue comes from. Then they ate in fellowship with God, and there was no wrath.

One pillar alone doesn't sound right at all. Not for this time. Don't be alone.
I will be with you.

[edit on 20-2-2010 by pthena]

posted on Feb, 20 2010 @ 04:30 AM
link   
reply to post by pthena

hey, its complicated isnt it ... i was reading my last post , and its so unclear,
i dont have the right words to explain what i see. I dont have the space to write it good enough. Thanks for your last mail. Yes, at the mountaintop there is no revenge. People feel wishing revenge, because they want in their heart that we are equal. IF they could, they would set the other free, and let revenge away, in peace feelings there is no revenge feeling, but revenge of god means that god gives an equal cross. ignorance takes not that cross. If the bible writes about a revengefull god, it is because revenge will come from the gods that did not want to be one god with one cross back to theirselves. do you understand this ? or do i fail again in my wordings ? .

i try...here it is.. Everything that reflects, is god. But God is One, so, if those little gods do not take CAUSE/cross, they do not pay the one penny, and choose not to be equal, because god carries CAUSE, if those gods do not carry it, they choose not to be GOD as ONE, those false gods are people that live a life of ignorance.

This is the paradox, why God is both good and bad, god is only good, but because everything reflecting is god, god can take revenge on himself, BY his own choice.
God can decide not to be GOD, by his own choice which is ignorance.

IT is very difficult to explain this, and is the reason why nobody understands the bible.
God chooses to carry cross by not having another choice, which = NO CHOICE, where god is, his paradox (pit of nothingness) is equally living forever in him, god never had the choice to be one, so to become one with god, you have to erase choice.

people will say, i dont want to be one with god, he is to holy for me,
if holy exist, then god is divided. If heaven means no sin and free of pain, it means
being one with god in WILL, and WILL can be put in the stones God wishes. The wish of god is in you, if you allow it to erase choice. The day you become a ful slave, a full addict of no choice, you become free. Trying to end up at the goal is not bad, oneness means goodness, oneness does not mean being a devil but being good, it means never taking away anymore, only giving to yourself as one. In oneness everything is holy and everything is looked upon as holy, thats why oneness forgives everything in its right time.

there is written god knows you better then yourself, because when you enter the kingdom you will look back and know yourself, but it is you that will look back only at that time, the moment you enter into rest, when the cause is behind, you will not look back, at that place god lives, and there he forgets about this place, there is the place where god can ignore whatever he wants. Not here. God his mercy comes through you down on this planet. It is not god in heaven watching us, god is here watching us in our minds by yourself. Thats why buddhism teaches there is only the way, and not god, because in heaven god can be so free as to be divided in being oneness, here he is not free as to be one even in being divided. it means here does not exist real individuality. It just looks like it. There is choice, nothing else. grow or not grow. zero or one. up and down. u-turn. all the same choice-personalities living another way, the difference is between having choice and no choice, we are more similar then we think
if you put yourself in the other one shoes, you will understand.

take care.

a pillar develops the trap for the lie that falls, and cry, but many pillars will carry the sky that comes down.

shaving is creating new. it depends which meaning you give to it

I am sure baldness is only fun a while.

[edit on 20-2-2010 by pasttheclouds]

posted on Feb, 20 2010 @ 05:24 AM
link   
one very important point to everyone teaching oneness.
Because oneness can be the biggest beast there is,if it is blind.

the difference between TASTE and LOVE.

taste feels good
acceptance/setting free hurts (in this life).
if you stay living in taste, you live ignorance.
Loving a haircut is taste. Loving a beautifull body is taste.
Alowing that beautifull to leave you alone, is love.

it's easy to say to someone who confirms you, i love you,
its difficult to someone who attacks you to say,
i love you (i set you free, i forgive you, because i understand
the reason of what you are)

posted on Feb, 20 2010 @ 06:04 AM
link   
it's really frustrating to read threads like this where people who have studied the topic, completely ignore all the other old texts, such as those that predate the writing of the torah. sumer was not a fiction created by zecharia sitchin, ya know. it was real. the sumerian-akkadian texts were real texts. the ugaritic texts, were real texts. why are they so often ignored? alot of confusion could be alleviated.

posted on Feb, 20 2010 @ 06:47 AM
link   
assimilating of demigods into a larger god, oneness
was the goal of that history.
Most see hinduism as a world of gods,
when in its writings there is hidden only one god, demigods are a way towards it,
but not real as the personal essence of the one.
Through hebrew history subgods became one god,
but those subgods tell the same story as a total god.
Subgods are reflections of the different sides of god as absolute.
In this way Yahweh as misunderstood is a side of that God,but Yahweh
as understood in its law (i am one) is just another word for God.
Jeru-salem is the bringing together of 'sames',
of synonyms.

Baal is described as the “rider on the clouds” in KTU 1.3 II 40.
this description is also used of Yahweh in Psalm 68:5.
A dual God that is all, includes baal into himself,
without being it. Thats the duality of the prophets wisdom.

you have the historic growthpattern of the wisdom
and you have the wisdom they contained, teached us.

depends what you search into it. To know history
sometimes its better to start with the goal, because
wisdom is only there. After lifelong discussing
mythologies and history, there is still no fact to find except
what those teachings teach, logic and the way where youll be able to
get the wisdom of the past.

posted on Feb, 20 2010 @ 01:18 PM
link   
It's Saturday, babysitting day. I can't justify taking attention from a child to give to grownups. So it may take all day just to respond to one post. I do want to cover three ways oneness is taught these days, and distinguish in what way oneness is taught that actually does lead to hate. I can only work in limited spaces of time, as my granddaughter allows.

posted on Feb, 21 2010 @ 12:21 AM
link   

yes, you are your own teacher, oneness means i talk to you because you need it.
it doesnt mean you have to copy the mirror, but you have to reflect back on the mirror.
lukewarm teachers of oneness do not understand this.
Delusion is not only those preaching oneness that hates,
its also preaching oneness that is blind.
Both are preaching absolutes in the relative, and do not understand duality.

assimilating of demigods into a larger god, oneness
was the goal of that history.
when in its writings there is hidden only one god, demigods are a way towards it,
but not real as the personal essence of the one.
Through hebrew history subgods became one god,
but those subgods tell the same story as a total god.
Subgods are reflections of the different sides of god as absolute.
In this way Yahweh as misunderstood is a side of that God,but Yahweh
as understood in its law (i am one) is just another word for God.

Hinduism is fairly complex, with a wide range, all the way from devotion to one particular aspect of god, all the way to atheism. I'll have to look into that.

My personal religion is pantheism which is actually very close to atheism. The One consists of us all. And each can be one with the One. Which of course is frightening to the western mind.

The general western concept of a monotheistic god is 'The totally other'. Some one who always existed complete in Himself and created the universe out of nothing for some unexplainable reason. I thought about this concept and came up with a name Sho Vin, who's basic rule is 'I'm god, and you are not'. There's some fall and some way the fall can be remedied. Those who take the remedy are 'righteous' and those who don't are 'damned'. The saved of Sho Vin are called ShoVinists also spelled chauvinists. So what was supposed to be about one became dualism of good people versus evil people.

Gnosticism generally has a perfect supreme spirit god, creator of perfect spirits, and an inferior god who created evil, horrible matter. Somehow these perfect created spirits got stuck in the yucky mud. The lucky people who find the secret can get out of the mud and be free.

My pantheism is dual also, in that there is matter and spirit that are married for life to be. The two become One. God is not the 'totally other' he is us. We are his/her children. The good life is harmony with all. The draw back of my religion is it has no built in eschatology. Questions about what happens to the individual who dies are not answered. Questions about how it will all end are not answered. Even the question of whether there is a super supreme god above/beyond/after all this is still in the air. The final judgment on my religion is it seems rather lame compared to others that have great popularity in the world.

There does seem to be plenty of room for improvement. I'm still sifting through various ideas. Whether we are in 'the last days' or just a very messed up time, I tend to think my approach to it should be about the same. Judge what is obviously tending toward destruction, and help people rather than ideologies or institutions.

I can tell what Logic has brought to you, peace with greater peace to come. Through a recognition of the prophets who had the Logos of god, the sonship of the One, speaking as One. The accumulated and progressive prophesy can and does link for you. In the end God is free, and individuals can still exist as individuals in God's freedom. That really is beautiful. To me it is better than what the religions offer. I will strive to achieve such logic.

[edit on 21-2-2010 by pthena]

posted on Feb, 21 2010 @ 12:22 AM
link   
reply to post by reject

I guess it depends on what one see's as 'god'. The term 'god' is so polluted these days.

All paths lead to Thee...all experiences are a part of the path...I was more cautious to what others want to consider 'heaven' to be actually.

If there exists another experience of consciousness above this one...and then another above that one..and then yet another....then yeah Im cautious to call the next one a full convergence with 'god' or call it 'heaven'.

But each to their own, always.

If you go on to another experience of consciousness, where you still are learning about your 'self'....then is that really heaven....is that merging with 'god'. Im just cautious to use those words lightly.

posted on Feb, 21 2010 @ 01:12 AM
link   
Hello LV, I see you.
Did you see Avatar by any chance? I saw it Thursday. That native religion is similar to mine, except mine has sky and earth rather than just earth.

posted on Feb, 21 2010 @ 01:18 AM
link   
reply to post by undo

The thing is that the Sumerian texts were not speaking of a Universal God, never claimed to. They were speaking of co-creators, or beings from another civilization that caused life upon earth through engineering.

My opinion on all of that is that even IF that is true, there is still an ULTIMATE GOD that was responsible for the birth of the universe and original life in it.

The bible is speaking ofthis ULTIMATE GOD..... It is just that somewhere down the line, from my understanding, a bunch of stuff in regards to God's true nature became misconstrued.

posted on Feb, 21 2010 @ 01:21 AM
link   

Originally posted by pasttheclouds
when in its writings there is hidden only one god,

True. There is not any such thing as polytheism. Even so-called polytheistic religions say that there is only one Ultimate God or "overseeing" God. All of the "gods" and "goddesses" are just attributes of a single deity.

posted on Feb, 21 2010 @ 04:42 AM
link   

Originally posted by pthena

The One consists of us all. And each can be one with the One. Which of course is frightening to the western mind.

Indeed it is! And yet, our hearts yearn for it!

Being one with the One is being in a relationship with the One, and if any one of us chooses to not permit fear to numb us, we can test this and will have opened the door in our hearts that permits perfect Love to enter. And in this way, we can come to know the Peace that passes all Understanding.

I can tell what Logic has brought to you, peace with greater peace to come.

My understanding does not accept logic as the highest human faculty.

Through a recognition of the prophets who had the Logos of god, the sonship of the One, speaking as One. The accumulated and progressive prophesy can and does link for you.

I believe that the accumulated and progressive prophesy was fulfilled by the person Jesus Christ, who, illogically, defied death and in this way,changed everything.

In the end God is free, and individuals can still exist as individuals in God's freedom.

The manner in which the Spirit works in the world was changed by Jesus. All humanity can now be one with the One, not just the prophets.

That really is beautiful.

Yes, it is!

[edit on 21/2/2010 by teapot]

posted on Feb, 21 2010 @ 05:15 AM
link   
I have finding it difficult to come to terms with the the God of the old testement and the God that Jesus spoke about.I to cannot believe that the God of the old testement is the same person as i have come to know,its only looking back over the sixty odd years that i can see there has always been a hand there guiding me not always in a way i appreciated at the time ,but because it is in my nature to try to do the right thing (as i see it ).....That is the road i have followed,As it turns out now the best way for me,i an happy and contented with my lot.

What i do find difficult to understand is that Jesus quoted regularly from the old testament,as if he believed its truthfulness,and did in fact believe in the God of the old testament.

posted on Feb, 21 2010 @ 05:45 AM
link   
reply to post by illece
reply to post by pthena

jesus did that because he did believe in the old testament god,
in the same way as i personally do it, that god is (reflected by) based on
the law, and it's that law that only speaks love, before
the prophets could see it themselves.

the god of the old testament is one in his law,
it's this god jesus sees as his, Isaiah, prophets and torah are all clear, my god is all, nothing exists outside him. The prophets believed this mabe, but they could not
grab it always in the full of their lifetimes.
if god is one, the only true version of the law is that you can not accuse based on witnesses, it sets the world free from judgement = sets god free from judgement.

its honesty that allows you to see god, people try to divide god and pain (cause).
they cant imagine a god that allows bad, and in a way he doesn't, but still he allows.
this duality people fight.

if god is one, there is no regard for personal life outside him,
so the only way to prevent your own downfall,
is to be quicker then what is your bill,
this is the jihad against self, or preparation as explained in the gospels.
Or even better said : repenting = reflecting.
thats why people can not understand him, they think god attacks himself,
when actually he carries cross through dividing himself,
but those divisions are optimal in the lie-form of god, this life,
they do NOT have a will except to choose

no free will, but choice.
In heaven god has free will, NO choice,
he lives his choice through us HERE. (for HIS glory, not for us as divided)
And at the same time, this life allows beliefsystems (people) to believe,
in its right time, the beliefs about what god is not,
so god (truth = all beliefs) can be all, without being the beliefs that aren't true.
i know this sounds so simple, but if you would really reflect on it,
doors would open, god = truth = all beliefs = logic that becomes free from itself.
TO be ALL, God has to INCLUDE what he is NOT.

and pthena here you have the reason.
but im not sure it can be read in my writings.

i wrote it enough, now i accept people think
god can not be understood, and see the reasons clear.
i am getting peace, finally softening up,
which i couldnt allow myself until i could see.

the beginning is already here.
all lies will have been believed, and logic turned inside out, that day the lie falls.
and repenting (reflecting = (for)giving-time) time offered for those that prepare,
and blindness offered for those that feel safe.
After it comes the storm.
This is love, the cross you take IS the cause you BECOME.
The cause is making God being everything as one.

[edit on 21-2-2010 by pasttheclouds]

top topics

<< 10  11  12    14  15 >>

join