It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Yahweh is a storm god

page: 12
<< 9  10  11    13  14  15 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 17 2010 @ 09:36 PM
link   
reply to post by YeHUaH ELaHaYNU

It is all amazing yet...I am intrigued by it all and the way you talked about it has intrigued me more so then anything else in a long long time.

Do you not find the great happenings of the other cultures just as worthy of understanding though? What is the big deal about this egotistical Yahweh who encourages separation, importance of bloodlines, importance of Earthly things that are not of heaven and what is Holy.

I just dont understand (anymore at least) how people see God needs Earthly things....it has led to darkness.

But really....that was an excellent post you just made...really great clarity of how and whys. I will reread and I will study some things from that post you made. Not so much to understand God...but understand man.

But just cause I might stay firm footed in something...dont ever hesitate to show me your thoughts...I do give the benefit of the doubt...even if you find that I dont see nor hear. I appreciate the time...you take to remark to try to show me what you understand.

Between your post and pasttheclouds...this has been a great evening of thought for me.

All my best to you and yours
LV

posted on Feb, 17 2010 @ 10:56 PM
link   
This is the seed of life, His one shot at creation, the planet He chose to come into His own Creation as one of His own Creatures on, and with which to bring out Co-creators with the Source (His "Father") to inhabit the Universe. He isn't Ego but the entirety giving even His own self, offered up to the Objective (EL "God"). That those He came to seek were Israelite and they are 12 dispersed Tribes does include the whole world, but it is their Alphabet mediating the languages and having the 2-letter etymons preserved of "first tongue" being pre-babel uniting us all on a strict definition of terms, it is that translating Petroglyphs!

Holy means "Exceptional" (set apart, -packed, stowed, saved up) exceeding -being as yet beyond, endowed with the 'anointment' (of rubbing) preservation, it occurs as a Priest in the glyphs with an oracle, or it is a very large idea meant (above).

The concepts we have fail the greatness of those ancient in only 5,000 words, but those being preserved in the Authors' hand writing in the fixed stars Abraham counted have come directly to being the keys we put our fingers to, have availed the resurrection of the endeared terms so-long abused.

"Names" and Heaven are the same word distinguished by context, something He said; "Rejoice not that you have power over impure motivations but rather that your names are written in the heavens!"
The Talmidim returning must've been rejoicing with those word(s) "having power above" because the Lord speaks a play on the word Heavens/Names, and effects a concept shift. Wow!
It brings back remembrance of the memorial stones and Chosen/Hoshen (the alphabet stars 12 windows inscribed "birthstones") and the 12 foundations of nations in which the news sent recieves reply!

That place shall be the Capitol of the Heavens, even as it's mediated the word to the nations (if one wills seek) and shall be a great city as the greatest of the mountains with its top just inside of space.

I appreciate the Commerce of Ancient times and how (at the time of my location and prior with Solomon) all nations were in a great cooperative with Phoenician trade.

The Biblical has been the mediator of all (at its joining of the 3 'old world' continents) and to which all unite in agreement as Truth (what is factually apparent, tried verified shown) proves to be...

[edit on 2010/2/17 by YeHUaH ELaHaYNU]

posted on Feb, 18 2010 @ 01:01 AM
link   

Originally posted by LeoVirgo
I know you see that heaven and earth will join and will be perfect. I dont believe this to be so.

Leo, I think that is where you and I probably disagree as well. I tend to think that everything has spiritual overtones to it. I have said many times that I honestly believe that the ultimate God is using science to bring about his/its kingdom upon earth.

You have to understand that you are a spiritual being having a physical experience. You cannot really, at least not completely, disconnect the two.

Also, God never promises heaven. Heaven is strictly reserved for God and his angels. Now, you are promised the/a kingdom of God. Where do you suppose that kingdom is if not here on earth?

[edit on 18-2-2010 by SpeakerofTruth]

[edit on 18-2-2010 by SpeakerofTruth]

posted on Feb, 18 2010 @ 01:06 AM
link   

Originally posted by pthena
I read The Gospel of Truth that you have as signature, and I liked that. I've already forgotten the details; must read it again with highlighter I think.

Yeah,I'd recommend any of the Gnostic gospels to anyone who is trying to understand where I am coming from. At first sight, my OP seems confusing to most. However,if one really examines the details of what I amsaying, my conclusionsare understandable.

posted on Feb, 18 2010 @ 01:09 AM
link   

Originally posted by YeHUaH ELaHaYNU
A Name is a descriptive term representing a Being (HUaH), "Existence" (HaYaH) is the first name the Biblical epic gives 'GOD' (Genera Opera Demoli; a Creative cycle) at the 'burning bush' E'HaYaH ESheR E'HaYaH reveals that He Exists -selective/choosing-

Actually, it is "Eyeh Asher Eyeh." What it literally means is "I will be what I will be." It is an eternal becoming.

posted on Feb, 18 2010 @ 01:17 AM
link   
No difference you distinguish Aleph differently?
HUaH is 'Becoming' or To Be; HaYaH 'Exists'.

and the quote I gave is True to the Letter and Correct in my Translation,
yours on the other hand has no He in E'HaYaH?
Where did you think the Tetragrammaton came from?
And EsHeR is "What?" MuaH? No it is "Which", and yes He is picky of what does "Not" please Him (only Thankfully) read the Tablet in Exodus and
Stand upon that!

[edit on 2010/2/18 by YeHUaH ELaHaYNU]

SpeakerOfTruth; "God never promises heaven. Heaven is strictly reserved for God and his angels. Now, you are promised the/a kingdom of God. Where do you suppose that kingdom is if not here on earth?"

The "Kingdom" is at hand and within you, but rejoice rather that your names are written in the Heavens!

[edit on 2010/2/18 by YeHUaH ELaHaYNU]

posted on Feb, 18 2010 @ 03:54 AM
link   
For pasttheclouds,

because in the day of the locusts we lose our energy and hit the wall of discouragement.

The Secret Seed

The sower got to the end of the row, the bag now empty, the seed all cast upon the fresh tilled field. An unseasonal flock of migratory birds descended upon the field behind him. He ran shooing the birds, but every place he left they descended again. By the time the birds all lifted and flew away there was no seed left upon the fresh tilled field.

The sower walked slowly, dragging the empty seed bag to his hut, threw it in a corner and fell to his mat. The dust mixed with the sweat and tears made a thick paste upon his face and neck.

Rain began to fall as it was expected. After two days of rain and a day of sun, the sower got up to get water from the cistern. Looking out toward the field he saw the green just starting to peak up above the ground. He hadn't considered the grain seed that had fallen during the last harvest, or how the tilling had buried it below the sight of the hungry birds. It wouldn't be a large next harvest, but it would be enough.

He went to the cistern, and not only washed his face, but stripped down and had a complete dipper shower. Then he set a fire and made breakfast of quick bread and honey. It was a good day.

[edit on 18-2-2010 by pthena]

posted on Feb, 18 2010 @ 07:14 AM
link   
yes, thats how it is, would i be justified if i wouldnt fight until the last breath i have. Everytime i eat the honey, what i touch is sweet, but before the taste develops, the bread that joins it, i eat it faster then i can digest, and it tastes as it was full of locusts. Because i dont have the time to enjoy it. The hidden seed only has a minor timeframe to develop in.

Time of symbols is actually over,
its time for plain talk, and thats the talk i try to give for a short while left.
why do i say that ? When jesus talked in parables time didnt develop into extreme complexity dividing peoples beliefsystems as it is now, now it did do that, and when truth is spoken, even when it is plain given it is still hidden enough not to be catched by those that cant hear yet. Truths sounds like craziness,
thats why it can be spoken. Did einstein think about how people would read his writings, or is the chaotic a finder/searcher displays part of the veil of evolution back to the start. Einstein was climbing the highest mountain, but we still had to return from there back to start, where all is simple.

[edit on 18-2-2010 by pasttheclouds]

posted on Feb, 18 2010 @ 07:15 AM
link   
reply to post by SpeakerofTruth

The kíngdom is the symbol for heaven, or new jerusalem,
it means being the king, the king is god.
Salvation is the last seal and is being one with god.
That salvation will return to earth.

paradise partly means son, prince (Michael)
kingdom means father

thats why christianity sometimes thinks god is a not forgiving god,
because there is written how difficult it is to enter the kingdom,
but befoe the kingdom people can eneter sonship, servantship
or paradise, which are in spirit similar things.

posted on Feb, 18 2010 @ 07:23 AM
link   
reply to post by LeoVirgo

actually god comes on the clouds,
this is a language, it means
truth comes hidden in fog, in misunderstanding

jesus went up in the clouds, he went up misunderstood.

--

i told you before, never ending cycles of pain are a possibility
without option to really exsist, it makes god unoptimal, if truth
is not optimal it can not exist.

you are still talking from a waze disconnected from logic,
thats why the spirit will teach you logic by allowing
yourself to hit the walls. the spirit of truth is actually logic,
gabriel, and in history showed us first what it is not,
so we can find what it is.

I don4t talk romance when i say religions tell the same story,
i mean 100 % they are made with the absolute truth hidden in it,
and were made like that to be misinterpretated like they were,
with and in optimal reason.

If you try to understand scriptures you have to speak its language,
its an old language, it is symbolism build on the literal. But even that symbolism becomes real. There is no difference between spiritual and material, the material is a flavour of truth`s beliefsystems (total), and all beliefsystems together are God as personal, because in its absolute level It rules from there, from the absolute. God is the full of all beliefs, and all beliefs are connected. Through this it is perfectly possible for him to put his will in the beliefskeletons he brings home. The will becomes one, the body all, all beliefs together are the skeleton, the structure of gods body.
Brahman/Krishna, body(impersonal) and will (personal), but they are one.

posted on Feb, 18 2010 @ 11:24 AM
link   
Hello to all!

Im so thankful to have such great thinkers here on ATS. You all have made my mind ponder many questions. In the end of the thought, I am not sure I need the answers in this life. But still enjoy the mysteries within it all.

I cant pretend to understand something and can only share what I do understand, which may be misunderstandings yes.

I dont see the Earth as more important then any sphere in the Universe or this galaxy. I believe there is a madrid of entities and vibrations of energies all through out the emanations of the physical existence. Every planet, sun, solar system, ect....are busy with the workings of God manifesting in different ways we cant even begin to imagine the depths of being beyond Earth. Earth provides to certain makeups of a mind, body, and spirit. All complexes have distortion, even though they all emanate from Unity, which is love. The distortions will be reconciled yes, but earth is not the ending of this reconciliation....at least from what I am able to see. There may be a portion of the creator that becomes reconciled here, through the experiences of our mind, body, spirit....but it is still...only a portion that leads to an experience of reconciliation of another portion. To us, this would seem like a long process...for we think of process's with time. But to what is infinite, it is but a blink of an eye. Earth does offer great experiences for us to learn about processing unity, through love...but distortion creates the law of confusion. Through death, the spirit body will be without the confusion of the mind/body from the physical experience. Distortion offers catalysts, which offers the opportunity for awareness and the offering of free will.

The perception of oneness can be distorted, therefor not understood in totality but only understood in portions. Much experience of existence is still needed once a being learns from Earth all it can.

Holy war is a part of distortion of oneness, but can show what oneness is, through the path that is not. The idea of an Earthly King also is a distortion of perfect oneness, it is why people await heaven on Earth for this is a marker of their attachment to this sphere and their mind and body here. Such an attachment can be looked at as not ready to let go of the individual self in this existence.

Earths energy vibration may very well be changing....but this still will not be heaven, a final rest. It wil be another sphere to learn a pone, offering different experiences to the spirit then what it did before, possibly with better harmony.

We are currently a distortion of unity...and along the path somehow all distortions become reconciled.

All things are acceptable in a proper time for experience and understanding. To accept each experience and understand it, compassion for the self and all others selves is a must. This is where I do not seek Yahweh as a spiritual guide or teacher, for the lack of compassion and unity lacks true love. The concept of holy wars does not lead to compassion and therefor does not lead us to the creator or to oneness in of itself. Only by seeing the need for this Yahweh and the separation Yahweh caused, can we see the purpose of Yahweh in the minds of man. If one wants to understand this is the path that is not which does lead to the path that is...I can accept that...but for now, in order to understand the purpose of the needed 'both' paths...I must keep them separate. In the end...they both serve the purpose of the creator yes. But it can be misleading for the growth of the soul to understand that God is wrathful, prideful, or even jealous, for God, without being in manifested existences, is not any of those things, these attributes are only a effect from a cause of the creaking of the vessels or the emanating of love into energy, into physical being. Energy is emanating this illusion, each incarnation into a mind/body is a manifestation of a energy vibration in that offers what is needed.

Man has been incarnating on Earth for a very long time....a relevant history for oneness, of man, was with Akhnaton and the belief of ONE God aside from the many gods. We are still processing this change in our mind complex as a unit.

The changes that may occur on Earth soon are not so much about God and a kingdom on Earth as they are Earth changing her vibration. She has offered what she was meant to offer....and she will proceed in her growth towards unity, even if all the mind/body complexes here are ready for that or not.

Heaven is the loss of the individual experience....so i do not see our mind/body needing to dwell with God for heaven to be.

Yes, I agree with Spirit Of Truth that we are spiritual beings having a physical experiences...but oh the depths of these experiences will surpass Earth greatly, earth is only a portion of such manifestations. I believe we will experience manifestations that are not physical but more metaphysical.

Like I stated earlier, I can only express what I understand....which may in all be misunderstanding. But still I will share it.

Earth is just the beginning....to awareness. Look at plants and animals, creatures that are not aware. We, man, are just the beginning, of becoming spiritually aware. The Universe is full of higher vibrations of spirit, and we will experiences these vibrations as well.

Much love to all
LV

posted on Feb, 18 2010 @ 11:58 AM
link   
a madrid of possibilities :-)
my city.
ever heard about the new madrid vault ?

Listen, there was a time i would become angry for what you wrote,
not because its not sweet, but because it is an act of release,
at that time i didnt understand the need for rest to improve,
i could only try to improve, not wanting to rest.
I would have become angry because its a texts that chooses
to avoid the logic behind the issues and takes a nap into
the feelings about what is known. Do i sound hard ?
I changed, i appreciate it now, and i think its beautifull how you think,
but in my honesty in what i see it avoids seeing what is possible, what god allows us to see, what logic really is.

The mystery will be known to humankind. Thats why we are actually here.

posted on Feb, 18 2010 @ 12:24 PM
link   
reply to post by pthena

to answer your question about prophets.

Every human person is a messenger, one of oneness of one of Baal (Division) or ignorance (false peace).

they never left, the bible explains us how the world works in the optimaility of logic, the priests are those created in destiny, israel played our history reflected in their history at that time. Israel is divided in tribes, the world is divided in the same. Israel was divided in 2 parts, the world is divided the same. Israel is the biggest mirror of logic, and that's why the bible does have so much mystery. But israel has not to do with only one state, it has to do directly with destiny.

Now when a prophet becomes full, yes he leaves, he allows progression to come into the world. Not only Elisha or Moses are prophets, also Mandela and Gandhi, were they fully right ? not yet in what they did manage to communicate further.
But there are levels in prophets, and the son of man, are that group made in destiny through history that were the direct openings of truth in the world. The son of man in it's second level is those others born and dying in destiny, next level are all human people that left ignorance. When prophets become glorified they receive the last seal of the prophet, which the quran describes, and is wrongly translated as Mohammed being the last prophet, it means become glorified as one with god, that position can leave earth, but in its function there is an extra cross, and it can come back to take an extra cross to put example. Jesus did this, and the personified messenger of the covenant, paracletos, will do this. And the prophets that are now raised out of the world to complete the first level of the son of man, that allready once visited the earth.

Its not a person that will visit us, it is god. It's oneness. He will be looked upon as false after a while. He will prepare by shock, because logic can not be grasped by most. His shock will allow the crosses to be taken. Those crosses mean the world will see a hurricane after they were allowed to prepare or not. He will come out of the dessert, and scream into the dessert, and the son of man will complete itself. Jesus played what the total son of man did and will do. Before their glorification they are Michael. Oneness stops fighting, only acts out by optimaility. Salvation for those first level prophets is described, before they were, so even ebfore their becoming perfect they are god on earth. Thats what israel really describes in its mystery, because the servant does not have choice. This world can not be optimal without humans not being human as having choice but as having a destined way to act out. Jesus did not choose, he was destined.
Ignorance has choice.

anyway, there i go again. time to let it rest.
this is why symbolism had its time, if i explain it in normal wordings,
it looks so crazy most will ignore what i write as fast as they possible do,
even better to react on grammar or that a god that has servants is not justified,
and bam, conversation over. The one who can talk(question more and more and more) the longest without giving in, probabaly saw the most. But when he sees that everything is perfect, also he will shut up and let life be. And then the rays will spring forth.

in a very strict way,
humans and servants, which are angels = messengers,
religion think an angel is a vision, not true, an angel is a message,
which can be a person or a saying or an image, if it gives you a message.
thats why people can be visited by angels without knowing it. the angel not
always knows himself to be one
ATS is full of messengers.

posted on Feb, 18 2010 @ 01:29 PM
link   
reply to post by pasttheclouds
I must stand for English thinking people for now. We mostly don't know Buddhism or Hinduism. I had to look up Maitreya. I didn't hear of him before.

en.wikipedia.org...
is a future Buddha of this world in Buddhist eschatology. ...Maitreya is a bodhisattva who in the Buddhist tradition is to appear on Earth, achieve complete enlightenment, and teach the pure dharma.

en.wikipedia.org...
In Buddhism, a bodhisattva ... means either "enlightened (bodhi) existence (sattva)" or "enlightenment-being" or, given the variant Sanskrit spelling satva rather than sattva, "heroic-minded one (satva) for enlightenment (bodhi)." Another translation is "Wisdom-Being."[1] It is the name given to anyone who, motivated by great compassion, has generated bodhicitta, which is a spontaneous wish to attain Buddhahood for the benefit of all living beings..
. . .
There are a variety of different conceptions of the nature of a bodhisattva in Mahayana. According to some Mahayana sources a bodhisattva is someone on the path to full Buddhahood. Others speak of bodhisattvas renouncing Buddhahood. According to the Kun-bzang bla-ma'i zhal-lung, a bodhisattva can choose either of three paths to help sentient beings in the process of achieving buddhahood. They are:

King-like Bodhisattva - one who aspires to become buddha as soon as possible and then help sentient beings in full fledge;

Boatman-like Bodhisattva - one who aspires to achieve buddhahood along with other sentient beings and

Shepherd-like Bodhisattva - one who aspires to delay buddhahood until all other sentient beings achieve buddhahood. Bodhisattvas like Avalokiteshvara, Shantideva among others are believed to fall in this category.

...Geshe Kelsang Gyatso notes: "In reality, the second two types of bodhichitta are wishes that are impossible to fulfil because it is only possible to lead others to enlightenment once we have attained enlightenment ourself. Therefore, only king-like bodhichitta is actual bodhichitta.

I don't know much about Buddhism but I remember hearing that people have their own paths. I seem to have chosen one mentioned as not widely recognized.

I knew a man once who chose to be a shepherd and even took money from those who were followers. He set out first to reform a particular sect of Christianity. He then led his group into wider Protestant Christianity, then through Christianity to eventually Atheism. At each step groups of followers dropped out, and formed small groups who understood 'truth' the same. There was not much similarity between the groups that dropped out at the different stages.

I spent a week once with this man's first followers, also of the first to drop out. They showed me his most recent magazine interview. In it he bragged that he 'never looked back', he just pressed on toward the goal. Atheism seems a very high goal. I don't think many can reach that. He didn't have those sheep with him.

When I got home I wrote a story for this man called The Shepherd Who Never Looked Back It was a tale of a grand journey to a far off mountain. It was a tale of sheep falling in ditches, and sheep left in hidden valleys, a tale of a shepherd arriving alone to the mountain. His Lord asked him then, "In what way are you a shepherd?"

So I chose not to be like that man who never looked back. Sure that far off mountain is a wonderful place. I look back constantly to check on the sheep. Even if no one recognizes what I do, still I will do it. If in some valley far from that mountain the sheep can't go on, that's where I'll be. There I will at least have a decent answer for the Lord.

We haven't read all the texts. We don't know all the religions. If logic can put them all together, we don't have all the pieces even. Some one else can go ahead of the sheep. I will follow behind.

posted on Feb, 18 2010 @ 02:08 PM
link   
you story is quit beatifull, a story like that has a life in it.
Let me make a confession,
honestly, i can't handle to much symbolism of others people (anymore),
i can look into it, if i think its really important and i know thats one of my last lessons
in this life, forgiving people that they dont take time for what i tell them, because i couldnt always take that time for them, because my way is one of optimality, and i have to give them the same possibility, optimality in their way, sometimes this goes against what i wish for them, i wish them to know how god is justified, but once i was searching that too, and i was judging god only, and they need the same. You answer me sometimes in symbolism, and one of the reasons why i am releasing symbolism is because i started to understand the mails i talked, wroted many months ago were pure symbolism, when truth is difficult enough as it is, and people can not open up to it,
when they are stuck to a way they have to follow because they allready do their best. I wrote it like that because i didnt had space, time in me to explain it better, and until this day i dont have the time, my choice is between explaining in a peacefull state or measuring an altar, which is important, because there a way is measured by optimality not to be longer then it is for all. I know, what i just wrote is impossible to understand full, even for myself, i wonder, and i will until i am not. What i wrote now is the biggest mystery of my life and i can not understand it myself. If jesus would have fullfilled logic, would life have gone on 2000 years ? so the cross he lived was measured somewhere else, at the end of human time, the king was before the priest. But the priest is elijah. And logic is fullfilled somewhere and there it measures the altar. The measure of the way is equal to all, the way is different to all.
the only way to measure the altar is to fullfill it. Fullfilling the altar means fullfilling logic,
because logic is the cause of this life. Together with that other pillar, choice.
Those in choice live for choice, those in destiny live for cause.
The nice thing is because you feel that i need you, and you feel that i do hear you, you make it easier for me and give me that what i need in best optimality, you just answered the questions i had when i read your story when i was at my work before. While i already used it for good before i understood it. I only write this to show honesty, not to show my self as in the full of a saint, which i am not, i am the lowest, but still i lov emyself to be that imperfectness, because i know it makes me perfect. I love myself yes, because i know i did the best in every situation i did. How do i know this ? because i feel i cant handle more, and i feel this for 30 years.
Still the goal needs to be discovered in human life, not outside it, so yes, truth comes down, and it comes in stairs down, first some heads, then more heads, then it becomes all heads. the goal is truth as the structure of truth, not the details that are included, so one who knows the all will die at the moment of knowing almost nothing except by knowing what is not true and receiving the full after he ceased to be a brain. God knows by being, that state is the goal of all, even when we all are not ready to admit it. Hypocrisy will protect us from seeing that we wish to be free as God.

That teacher of your story actually changes all the time, which is in its spirit a good thing, the question is, did he suffer under his changes ? that's the difference between one who sees everything he can see and one who sees only a path without responsibility. suffering has a reason, even when all will tell you that is has not.
Ofcourse by their care people will say to release it, but still it is our way, and trying to remove pain from others, will give it to us, not to be released until we Know.

Nobody is only teacher, everyone is also student, just as every student is also teacher.
If people with choice leave choice behind they will see more. Doing your best erases choice.

Another thing in duality sometimes ignored, we all want to be seen, every saint ever lived was thinking about himself, one of the goals is to be seen actually, seen by yourself as all. It means you release the all and give it time to come to you. Buddhism learns us to dettach, it does not mean Buddha quit wearing clothes, it means he was not stuck in the same situation, not to be attached to a same situation, let it change into new.

Releasing your responsibility over others is only possible by force, not by choice. IF a teachers stopts talking it is not to ignore the others, but to give to the others, i can honestly say, in absolute terms, there is not the possibility to quit talking until the end, there is no elease of fight until the end, what jesus and budha teached us is how the spirit is when in salvation, not before...the qualities of the spirit is what you will live in salvation, the goal, not the in between, not before the goal. One of the large misconceptions of religion and one of the biggest sources of hypocrisie in them is trying to look as a peacefull saint, when the peace they show when it is a reale peace is pure ignorance, a saint does not have rest until his last human day. "The Way" means warrior, one against the self.

It means a teachers can not stop talking until he ceases to be a student, in the strict sense, and can not give up his care until he is forced to shut up because of that care. Even what becomes one in this world still has so much function that just staying as the shining of the sun will give people so much more force to grow then just talking words they can not grap yet. It means becoming free of giving, and because of that ONLY giving, even when it looks the other way around.

I hope some things i explain now are clear, because again it explain how what is real will be looked upon as false.

I tell you this, in my life i did not have people following me, and i never was my wish that people follows me, i just want truth to rule, and in that way yes i wan them to follow me, but truth is one and equal, so what would be my gain if blindness is what follows ? If he who cries into the wilderness apears he will wish people to doubth him, because he knows thats their salvation, in their doubts.
If i ever would have had somebody who would really have listened to me, i would probably have given up, because i needed rest so much, luckily never a person fully listened to me, so i cant give up, although it is my pain. I dont have lies in my expectations, i know nobody will really hear me in my explaining in my human lifetime. There is no hope for me, my hope is set on god. god is you, yes you, so ill win you, before you win yourself. I write this because i have to, i am not free, never was.
It helps me to forgive God.

Hope for me that i can release you of my writings. Maybe i will have done something of sense then, something that was not only for me. Maybe my sense is not in my life as me. Only when i die to myself, i can be of value for something else then myself, in the view i live. I wish to give to others what i never received for myself. Why ? because i always believed in absolute love, when others left when it became tested, and even me left god, so how can i make it right, how can i show myself that i dont live for me, but for all.

So what does my writing say about the stormgod ? that he will storm again. Divide again. The wrong interpretations about Yahweh will return for some.

take care.

would you have developed different if you didnt had the mistakes of your previous teachers to reflect on ? In every mistake there is God.

posted on Feb, 18 2010 @ 05:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by pasttheclouds
a madrid of possibilities :-)
my city.
ever heard about the new madrid vault ?

Listen, there was a time i would become angry for what you wrote,
not because its not sweet, but because it is an act of release,
at that time i didnt understand the need for rest to improve,
i could only try to improve, not wanting to rest.
I would have become angry because its a texts that chooses
to avoid the logic behind the issues and takes a nap into
the feelings about what is known. Do i sound hard ?
I changed, i appreciate it now, and i think its beautifull how you think,
but in my honesty in what i see it avoids seeing what is possible, what god allows us to see, what logic really is.

The mystery will be known to humankind. Thats why we are actually here.

New madrid vault? I have not heard of this...a city? Madrid?

Logic has its limits to us, for our mind and senses only picks up so much that pertains to this specific experience and sphere. Logic will be differently perceived after death in a more pure form of understanding without the minds distorted view. Logic can only be the obvious...and all things are not obvious.

So pasttheclouds...I sense that you may think I am napping, therefor taking rest to ignore the issue in front of me? Please correct me if I misunderstand why that post would of at one time made you angry.

At one time the idea that you say God needs to be forgiven one of at one time made me a bit aggravated...as if God did something wrong...but I find we all need to experience our perspectives for what we see them for. I hope you dont take me as harsh...for I would of never taken your post to be such. Honesty is a gem that is often hard to come by when talking of what brings comfort and what brings growth. Facing what brings growth can be the harder path, often ignored.

You see it as avoiding as to what is possible...I see the same thing. You see possibilities of this sphere...I see possibilities are not limited to here. People want to hope God to change it all...to fix what they deem as 'wrong'...so they await a kingdom of god here on Earth. When its all perfect for what is needed here in this experience.

But thanks for sharing your thoughts as always, sharing is beyond language, so its beyond words.

My best
LV

posted on Feb, 18 2010 @ 05:30 PM
link   
the madrid thing was only a distraction :-)

anyway, well, what i try to say is this:

you compare me to yourself, you see posibilities, many that have an open ending,
so you think this allows many open endings.
What i tell you is the opposite, truth is absolute is fixed as truth, it has no open ending but is a closed system, in that system everything is possible, as free will, but only when the whole is fixed as a structure, this is logic or truth. the body of the all.

there are not many possibilities, there is only one possibility :-)
that is what i try to show you, but my words still fail you.
By logic you can elimate what can not be true, and as a spiderweb
it cancels out more and more possiiblities that have no truth in them.
process is called repenting or reflecting, which is equal,
and is love = setting free = understanding.
So what i try to show you is, that there is one one possible destiny in
this life for history, and that destiny i try to explain away from the symbols and explain it how logic brings it out. But our history is part of the skeleton of the one possibility, the two legs, duality of god. He walks because of us.

Oneness to be absolute needs to be everything, and still be one.
again:
Oneness to be all, has to be dual (bad and good), still be one (only good).
The torah law describes this also, as again:
God is One is all, he judges what he wants(divisions, witnesses), but does not judge himself (he is one, he has no guilt, so does not judge)
Paradox.
But explainable when the need exist to listen.

My posts are not personal always, i am honest, but i dont see you doing anything wrong, still you are living an example, you cant give up to learn and teach, you are less free then you think, and you are of a value in the times to come. Because you will defend love even against its own truth. All servants grew because of their duality, their spirit (father) fighted against their need for rest (creation,woman).

Again, if truth hurts you, you will hate it until you understand it,
this is what i mean with forgiving god.
Hate is not setting free, love is setting free,
the antichrist turns god around.
I tell you and you know it, if you see unjustice you will not set it free,
so forgiving god, is justifying the bad that life brings after you took
away its freedom in your capacities. Accuser > Defender.
Forgiving life, means forgiving our total history and every bad that ever happened.

I think i am repeating myself. Keep the things to ponder about, never let them go out of your heart, until they are answered. Doubt is the way to God.It eliminates open endings :-)

posted on Feb, 18 2010 @ 05:50 PM
link   

I logged back in because my spirit felt uncomfortable talking about things that are far from the normal comfort zone of you and your 'truth' or 'logic'...and I see you already just posted back...so I log in to only be reassured and at ease, that I did not over step the boundaries of anothers free will

Instead of going the round about with words...and saying you dont hear mine nor I dont see yours....or going on about forgiveness...or my view of a perfect God that will one day be understood...but I wont...I send you *hugs*...*smiles*...and a reflection of yourself

Love Lynette

[edit on 18-2-2010 by LeoVirgo]

posted on Feb, 18 2010 @ 05:56 PM
link   

pasttheclouds,

your words have moved me deeply.

so the cross he lived was measured somewhere else, at the end of human time

Thank you.

posted on Feb, 18 2010 @ 06:02 PM
link   
reply to post by LeoVirgo

give it time. I dont fight you, i react. i like you.

but i do see and read what u say, so i react.
you see me, so you react.
I only react fast because hope is the biggest addiction,
and leaves no choice.
Love also, jonathan

new topics

top topics

<< 9  10  11    13  14  15 >>

join