[RINGS] 28/5: Two new clues

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join

posted on May, 28 2004 @ 10:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by NephraTari
note his last active date has changed to 31-12-1969

I think its a default date or something. Many memebers with 0 posts have this as their last active date.

posted on May, 29 2004 @ 05:59 PM
link   
I've started to query all ATS servers for all the filenames in the "list".
both with and without the 0_ 1_ 2_ 3_ 4_ 5_ stuff.

Also analying the filenames even further.

Thing with the filenames that left me a bit puzled is that the names seem to be encrypted(or at least writen in a way that they seem to be incrypted), but the extensions aren't. This leads me to think the filenames aren't actualy encrypted :@

I'm gona trow everything I can think of at the server now.

I'm also preparing some other script with words to see on what words the "g" box might reply. I'll do it slow, so it won't overload the server in any way.

[Edited on 29-5-2004 by thematrix]

posted on May, 29 2004 @ 06:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by thematrix
~snip~
Also analying the filenames even further.

Thing with the filenames that left me a bit puzled is that the names seem to be encrypted(or at least writen in a way that they seem to be incrypted), but the extensions aren't. This leads me to think the filenames aren't actualy encrypted :@
~snip~
[Edited on 29-5-2004 by thematrix]

I agree with you on the filenames. Since you're analyzing the filenames, here's some out of the box thinking thats been going on in my head regarding the latest clues. Maybe it will spark something for you. One of the recent clues mentioned the *sequence* of the files being important. Also unresolved is the *connect the dots* references. I took the list of filenames, set it to a fixed pitch font, and right justified it. In a way, this "connects the dots". Perhaps the clue can be found vertically oriented in this list.

posted on May, 29 2004 @ 06:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by tjack
One of the recent clues mentioned the *sequence* of the files being important. Also unresolved is the *connect the dots* references. I took the list of filenames, set it to a fixed pitch font, and right justified it. In a way, this "connects the dots". Perhaps the clue can be found vertically oriented in this list.

Yup, thats one of the things I'm dong with the filenames.

One is deleting the filenames and only having the pre numbers left, to see if there is a (repeating) sequence in them.
Second is trying to find words in vertical, diagonal and horizontal alignments.

for that I'm spacing up everything to make it more readable(also putting them in tables).

The problem with this "list" is that its so anoyingly HUGE.

Another thing I'm checking is if there are recuring sequences in the filenames themself and setting up an alignment in the filenames so that the dots at the end of the filename are aligned, to see if something is readable with a right side alignment.

Again, everyone of those analysis steps takes an anoying amount of time, due to the size of the filelist.

posted on May, 29 2004 @ 06:29 PM
link   
The thing that is annoying to me is, We haven't really recieved any clues since that very very long note with the sentancs in betwwen the code. This means all the clues we need for the virtual ring is already given, but I have not even begun to know where to start.

-5-

posted on May, 29 2004 @ 09:30 PM
link   
so narrow.

so hopeless.

" ring hunters should be paying attention and start being creative "

creative

now I am pleased I did not join any of your teams. you are so hopeless.

search

posted on May, 29 2004 @ 09:35 PM
link   
Why "hopeless"? My mood has been "hopeful" for weeks and progress is not poor except for those that give up the ghost.

[Edited on 29-5-2004 by MaskedAvatar]

posted on May, 30 2004 @ 07:46 AM
link   
I'm pretty sure you guys are wasting yout time analyzing the file names....i'm seriously doubting you'll find anything...i'm pretty sure that when the puzzle to find the first ring is solved, the file thing will make sense ONLY after that...

C'mon people, let's try figuring out what that plain text message in the last coded one means....i'm 99% sure it's at the very least a PART of the key to finding the first ring, if not the entirety of it(the key)....

posted on May, 30 2004 @ 08:05 AM
link   
Ok, I started thinking about the word virtual ring. Well, it could be a pic or a group of people. So, I went through almost the entire main pages and put every forum web address into deep. Then I went to every page on Findtherings.com website and added in the urls from there. Then I found three pics of rings and put their URLs into deep as well. So far, nothing.

I also went to every post that 1 has done and added those URLs in their as well thinking His virtual ring, would mean the people corresponding with him or even if he had the letter/number 0,O or o. But, nothing there as well. I even put his members information as well. I even tried deep.access address as the name of the page is 0. (possibly a ring) But, NADA.

I did a search for any users with the word ring or insatabu in their name. As well as a google search on ATS site for virtual ring and insabatu. But, nothing seemed to fit.

I hope that this helps someone. I am currently working on many commands for deep.access with the URLs of each of the rings site.

posted on May, 30 2004 @ 08:08 AM
link   
...Bloody hell..

by the way Jon...how come the chat room's so quiet?

posted on May, 30 2004 @ 08:12 AM
link   
Focussing on the word "creative" itself yielded me some interesting results, and so did various combinations of "ring" and the three identified cities using the Boolean search method, but I concluded with the exception of one case that these were database anomalies. The one case that involves Sydney and two worlds in one man I am still looking at to see if any further sense can be made of it.

posted on May, 30 2004 @ 08:24 PM
link   
I just ran the message Bible Decoder on the message in the middle of the encrypted message. It did not really find anything new. It found a few skips for words, but when together no real pattern.

I have also checked anyones avatars or signatures that had pics of rings. None worked in deep.access

posted on May, 30 2004 @ 08:29 PM
link   
Ring can mean - Circle, Chime, Encircle, semblance, peal, group, seem

My guess it is either: Circle (o,0,o) or Chime (maybe a sound file) or Picture of a ring, or Group (web ring, threads, forum)

The name of the page of deep.access is 0, I already tried to enter that into deep. Did not work.

posted on May, 30 2004 @ 08:49 PM
link   
We know how -5- likes to give us clues so maybe his last was a clue.
There's no reason for him to just post to ridicule so lets see.
So narrow
So hopeless.

NA he's just taking the P**s out of us

So the opposite of narrow is wide.
The opposite of hopeless is hopeful.

Thats it...why didn't I see it before.
The ring is at www.hopefulwide.com
no it isn't really, its here.
The FIRST RING

posted on May, 30 2004 @ 10:28 PM
link   
I have now tried many words like INSABATU.findtherings.com, rings.findtherings.com and did many things like this for above topsecret as well. Does not seem to be any luck here.

I hope that this can help narrow some problems down, that is why we are trying to post all the tried and failed stuff. This may save others time and hopefully it will narrow down the options.

-5-

posted on May, 30 2004 @ 10:32 PM
link   
pathetic.

be creative. think about it.

find "ask deep"

how would you find "ask deep"?

i found the clue. why can't you?

find

posted on May, 30 2004 @ 10:35 PM
link   
Sup 5... I see yer given your little riddles out again... didn't you see noone got the last clue you gave? I think I know what you were talking about, but not fully.

posted on May, 30 2004 @ 10:50 PM
link   
Well I've pulled up posts by everyone with deep in their name and googled ask deep, and typed ask deep into the login page along with every bloody variation of the instruction at hand. Go away you can keep your bloody ring.

Maybe it'll come to me in my dreams. As all those blondes do. Come to me that is.
Not like that. ...your disgusting.....Really......you should be ashamed of yourself.....Goodnight.

posted on May, 30 2004 @ 11:09 PM
link   
Have tried variations of
ask.deep.abovetopsecret.com
askdeep.abovetopsecret.com
deepdeep.abovetopsecret.com

Did many variations of this on findtherings.com

Did the google search already for ask deep and deep in ATS and on the internet.

Searched for deep and askdeep under .org, .net. us etc etc

Nothing yet....

posted on May, 30 2004 @ 11:12 PM
link   
I think were making it more difficult that it has to be... i'm just looking for more simple and obvious things.

new topics
top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join