It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Jimmy Hoffas muder possibly solved

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 28 2004 @ 01:13 PM
link   
Just started watching FOXNEWS. Seems they have the house where Jimmy Hoffa was murdered by the mafia. I do not have a link yet but just turn on the news. I think they may have finally solved this crime, but they will never find the body.

posted on May, 28 2004 @ 01:14 PM
link   
Here's a link to the story:

www.foxnews.com...

posted on May, 28 2004 @ 01:15 PM
link   
yeah cuz gangsters are good at burying stuff.

they wont find hoffa until 3000 years from now in an archeological dig...and even then it will be completely by accident.

posted on May, 28 2004 @ 01:15 PM
link   
Thanks jungle jake. What do you think, conspiracy finally solved?

posted on May, 28 2004 @ 02:42 PM
link   
One of the big theories here in Detroit is that there is no body to be found. Rumor has it that he was thrown into a tree chipper after he was killed with the mist of what was left of him blown in a small creek running through the upscale Village of Franklin which is just a mile southwest of the restaurant. with out a body for DNA testing (i.e. bone or tooth samples), I don't think there's any way of actually confirming they've found Hoffa's blood.

posted on May, 28 2004 @ 02:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by ThePrankMonkey
yeah cuz gangsters are good at burying stuff.

they wont find hoffa until 3000 years from now in an archeological dig...and even then it will be completely by accident.

Yeah, and they're damn good at it. But I doubt they'll ever find the body, the guy who confessed of killing him, said he had been told the body was cremated.

Interesting article, none the less. Thanks for sharing.

posted on May, 28 2004 @ 02:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by zero_snaz
Is FOXNEWS really a reliable source, I mean, aren't they the tabliod of the TV world?

Only according to the people who don't like the right slant they have. Check out ATSNN and see how many stories are linked to fox news...

posted on May, 28 2004 @ 03:09 PM
link   
I'm sure if he was thrown in the Detroit river the pollution would disolve him. . . If not the pollution there the Rouge river would have
it catches on fire.

posted on May, 28 2004 @ 03:17 PM
link   
I don't think the Rouge ever caught fire. That was the Cayugha (sp) in Cleveland. You konw, the city known as "the mistake on the lake".

posted on May, 28 2004 @ 03:18 PM
link   
I know Tony Pros Son, Tony Pro Jr Hes got a great little place on the beach I used to eat lunch at everyday, From what we "Heard" it wasnt in Detroit.

The is so much more to the story

posted on May, 28 2004 @ 03:34 PM
link   
Ahhhh, then what city might it be?

posted on May, 28 2004 @ 03:34 PM
link   
It was in the late sixties or early seventies, but the Rouge river did catch on fire. I don't think it's happened recently.

posted on May, 28 2004 @ 03:45 PM
link   
Hmmm, I don't remember that happening to the Rouge and I was certainly of an age to remember it from the 60s or 70s. Oh no! I may be to far over the edge - too old to remember! Sighhhhhh, Holiday Weekend, Old, Sighhhh, Depressed.

posted on May, 28 2004 @ 04:54 PM
link   
I just watched the Fox News blurb on the story. It's great on speculation but really doesn't contain any new facts. Must have been a slow news day. It was thrilling however to see a circular saw cutting up a section of hardwood floor by guys wearing purple gloves.

posted on May, 28 2004 @ 05:45 PM
link   
Maybe I am wrong about the river catching on fire. Maybe I've gone crazy. Ugh.

posted on May, 30 2004 @ 07:53 AM
link   
Here is something I know about cause I come from a family of retired TEAMSTERS and live in ST. LOUIS and IM still a card holder.There are people who change the way the world is run and HOFFA was one of them and this man and his partners did more for the working man to be treated fairly than anyone and the unions of today are growing weaker do to the NAFTA ACT please wake up america and see whats going on GAS 2 bucks 3 bucks 4 bucks where will it stop

top topics

join