It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Area 51 Victor Revealed !!

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 3 2010 @ 03:24 AM
link   
reply to post by free_spirit

I was wondering, did you also "play" with speeds? Because Victor is talking a lot faster than Robert Dean. Did you try to slow Victor down, or speed his voice up?

posted on Mar, 3 2010 @ 02:00 PM
link   
reply to post by NightVision

We can agree to disagree for now. I believe this ATS case needs solved.

What information do you have on the company that produced the film?

[edit on 3-3-2010 by Marrr]

posted on Mar, 4 2010 @ 12:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by Regenstorm
reply to post by free_spirit

I was wondering, did you also "play" with speeds? Because Victor is talking a lot faster
than Robert Dean. Did you try to slow Victor down, or speed his voice up?

That's because “Victor” was reading the script and Bob Dean was speaking as he uses to.
Also I deleted some blank spaces in the “Victor” segment during the pitch correction
process for the demonstration to be more dynamic as the purpose was to compare both
voices. Bob Dean confirmed again to me in Laughlin, Nevada in February he was not the
“Victor” in the film and he doesn't know who the alleged “Victor” is, never met him.

posted on Mar, 4 2010 @ 12:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by Marrr
reply to post by NightVision

We can agree to disagree for now. I believe this ATS case needs solved.

What information do you have on the company that produced the film?

[edit on 3-3-2010 by Marrr]

Rocket Films released the film on Strange Universe tv show in April 1997. Then the
alleged Victor spoke on the Art Bell radio show in May 1997 (with different voice).
The rest is history.

posted on Dec, 7 2010 @ 02:41 AM
link   
reply to post by minkey53

You should have a listen to the guy on youtube : Dying nasa scientist reveals.....Maybe your guy, mabe not.:

posted on Dec, 7 2010 @ 05:33 AM
link   
reply to post by minkey53

Oh, and Minkey if you really want have some fun. Search "Joseph Paul Ciganek" it just might lead you to Samdavidson.

posted on May, 6 2015 @ 01:28 PM
link   
a reply to: muzzleflash

Any news regarding Victor and the footage we all saw many years ago? He said he was dying in his second video interview - do we know if robert dean is dead? we should look into the most important video clip of all times (if real) and if it's fake we should be able to find out who it is, who made the puppet alien, etc etc.. c'mon people this is our smoking gun, let's follow the lead!

posted on May, 6 2015 @ 01:33 PM
link   
a reply to: minkey53

i think 'Victor' is a woman. her body ratio to ME suggests a slight frame and she looks short and fine. Would it not make sense to have some one read what this person said and dub it so that a very basic and EASY voice reversal software to hear the real voice.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join