It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Raj Patel on Maitreya: "I'm just an ordinary bloke."

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 25 2012 @ 06:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by Iamonlyhuman

Originally posted by Zanti Misfit
reply to post by Iamonlyhuman

A Fake and a Fraud . The Poster Boy for the New Age Slavist . Beware of those who would prey on your Fears , for they only have one interest at heart , Power ...........

Who? Creme or Patel? I agree with you if it's Creme you're talking about, but as far as Patel goes, I've never really paid much attention to him or even know his views, etc.. Seems to be a mouthpiece.

I am referring to "Creme " Di La " Fraud of course.....

posted on Apr, 25 2012 @ 07:04 PM
link   
i dont see why repliers are accusing the OP of claiming Raj is Maitreya.

obviously he is exposing that people are revering Raj is Maitreya and Raj is confirming that he is not, that he is an ordinary bloke.

in contrast, Benjamin Creme promised the world a Maitreya/Christ in 1982 and still hasn't identified anyone..yet. who would follow such occult views and sacrilegious claims except desperate, disillusioned persons - the majority in our times of extreme selfcenteredness egotistical views selfish actions and lusty vices

lol even someone on ATS would identify an 'Maitreya' and/or human perfectness based on LOOKS, apparently? figures

somehow reminded me of midget George Bush claiming to be 5'9 and 'having conversations with God" - delusional, conniving souls even at world leader level

<< 1   >>

join