It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Why so many 4's in Superbowl Matchup?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 6 2010 @ 04:05 PM
link   

Why so many 4's in Superbowl Matchup?

No One Covered This, except for some old lady "Yat" saints fans

they have no link

football fans would know where to look
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Feb, 6 2010 @ 04:05 PM
link   
My aunt Suzie sent this to me, and i thought it would be interesting to hear reactions from everyone, .................... This will be the 44th Superbowl,Obama is the 44th president,there are 44 days from Christmas to the Superbowl,the Saints franchise is 44 yrs old,on Superbowl Sunday it will be 4 years and 4 months ...since Katrina,the Saints won in 4 mins and 44 secs in overtime. The last Superbowl in Miami was 4 years ago, this is the 4th year that Sean Peyton and Drew Brees have been in New Orleans.The phrase "who dat who dat who dat say they gonna beat them Saints"........ 44 letters. "Winner of the Lombardi trophy The New Orleans Saints!"....... Count the letters yourself.

I'm not really a football fan, but being from New Orleans, it's really good for the city that they made it this far, but seriously, look these things up for yourself.....it's pretty easy, and nothings hidden. I am starting to think that Richard C. should look into this! if there is something i missed to make sure these are all truthful numbers....LET ME KNOW!!! but from everything I checked out.....It's enough to make one think that this is a hugely intricate plan laid by masters of planning, or (and I'm leaning more toward this due to the time on the clock and a few other random instances in there that simply can't be planned for) The universe just thinks it's time for the saints to win...Maybe?

(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Feb, 6 2010 @ 04:24 PM
link   
Now that is nuts!

What if the end game score is something like 44-0?

6 touchdowns and 2 2pointers (rather than extra point goals).

Or maybe it will be 6 touchdowns + 1 safety.

And what if 444 million people watch it??

Ok I'll stop.

I really like synchronizing things like this. Numerical mysteries are fun to think about.

posted on Feb, 6 2010 @ 04:28 PM
link   
Haha i enjoyed that.

Also, most football fans are either 4, or 44. Well known fact

(forgot to say i was kidding, sorry)

[edit on 6-2-2010 by gandhi]

posted on Feb, 6 2010 @ 04:37 PM
link   
I am 44. The Superbowl is 44. And on Sunday I will be wearing #44. Dallas Clark #'s. So this thread is interesting to me. Is it not a little bit strange ?

posted on Feb, 6 2010 @ 04:43 PM
link   
Wow, what a coincidence! 44 is also the average IQ of those who watch football!

posted on Feb, 6 2010 @ 04:52 PM
link   
Kevinq-Heres' another four for you. I had a 4.o gpa in college! Dig that !

posted on Feb, 6 2010 @ 06:12 PM
link   
In numerlogy (if Wikipedia is correct) 4 means creation.
en.wikipedia.org...

posted on Feb, 6 2010 @ 06:39 PM
link   
If you can predict the scoreline or spread or whatever using your four theory, and it comes true, now that WOULD be interesting.

I really don't know American Football, I follow the football where you actually use your feet, ya' know, as in FOOTball!

But seriously, if you know anything about football, the scores etc, try a prediction using fours and see if it comes true, I think that would be saweet!

KF!

[edit on 6-2-2010 by kiwifoot]

posted on Feb, 7 2010 @ 07:55 AM
link   
I was watching sports highlights earlier, and the strangest thing happened. The sportscaster said there was 44 hours left until the superbowl. no joke. it was "the score" sports network. a very prominent sports network here in canada.

i wonder if there will be 44 "4"'s by kickoff. or maybe the halftime show. or the final score.

oh and i just noticed yesterday that the epic Prince superbowl performance.....was re-creating the story of creation.....you know...."that".....one. full on. when the giant white sheet goes up......you'll see what i mean if you know what you're looking at. and the band members.....they even stop ro.....bah nevermind.

aaaaaaaaanyways.......so how bout that that national sports game eh? you know the one....where you can score one of two ways...the first, you can use all your resources, all your might, all your knowledge of battle throughout the ages, and brute force your way through your opponents to push the sphere to its new resting place, oooorrr...see this is the interesting part....or you can use finesse, precision, focus, human reserve, patience, calm, and.....most of all faith....to have the sphere ascend through the skies, into a small, but possible, very very very very very(ill leave it at 5 vary's, you get it)possible to enter passageway. only thing is, once its on its way, you have no idea what could happen on the way to the passage. a bird could come flying out of the wilderness and strike the sphere....setting it on a new course. and you get no points. boohoo.

i like football too...my favorite teams have been the lions, rams, eagles, and the colts aren't my favorite team yet...but i do like that babyfaced peyton manning. man isnt he like 50? how is it that he, the head of the colts, has a babyface. i just dont understand how someone who has been through so much could still look so young. i liked the dolphins for a bit, but they're phasing out, its the colts with peyton manning at the head. it is them i want to see shine.

oh, and young.....its bath time. scrub a dub dub bitch.

posted on Feb, 7 2010 @ 08:05 AM
link   
have i missed it ? does anyonw know what times its on UK time ?

i've just been getting in to it

posted on Feb, 7 2010 @ 09:17 AM
link   

Originally posted by thecrow001
have i missed it ? does anyonw know what times its on UK time ?

i've just been getting in to it

It's not on yet, it will probably be on pretty late for you.

posted on Feb, 7 2010 @ 10:51 AM
link   
Oh and Fridays Pick 3 in New Orleans ............444, I'm so not kidding, they just mentioned it on the news

posted on Feb, 7 2010 @ 11:08 AM
link   

Originally posted by ReturnOfGoukilock
Oh and Fridays Pick 3 in New Orleans ............444, I'm so not kidding, they just mentioned it on the news

Your right. I just found it.

www.louisianalottery.com...

The chances of that happening are... 10 * 10 * 10. 1/10,000.

posted on Feb, 7 2010 @ 12:55 PM
link   
this is the biggest and yet most easily noticeable case of synchronization I have ever seen. how are people not catching this? REALLY? and it might be in progress until the end of the day! it can't be a coincidence at this point, to say that would by like saying you can't trust your lying eyes.

And really folks, I only paid attention because I'm from New Orleans, I'm not really a football fan, but the saints have always been huge underdogs (as in they sucked all that franchises life), so if they get to the playoffs, non football fan New Orleanians will pay attention. And now it seems there is a bigger reason to pay attention. and they have gone further than anyone would go, on top this crazy running sequence of synchronization. and not just something dumb like multiples of four, but all 4's!

proof of quantum synchronization to events based on faith, not of god, but of the saints? that sounded funny after i typed it, but I'm trying to really figure out how this is happening here......................................does this lead to another event that people never thought could happen????

posted on Feb, 7 2010 @ 12:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by Phlynx

The chances of that happening are... 10 * 10 * 10. 1/10,000.

Actually it's 1/1000. 1/10 *1/10 * 1/10.

Think of it as picking one number out of a thousand. (0-999)

And my IQ is a whopping 44 according to this thread.

new topics

top topics

join