It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Georgia Senate Passes Bill Opposing Involuntary Microchips

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 6 2010 @ 03:42 PM
link   

Georgia Senate Passes Bill Opposing Involuntary Microchips

www.disinfo.com

By Sasha S. Horne on the 12.160.org blog:

ATLANTA: A bill that prohibits microchips from being involuntarily implanted in humans overwhelmingly passed the State Senate today.

The Senate bill that passed today would outlaw placing microchips under a persons skin without their consent. The bill would outlaw placing sensors, transmitters or other micro devices under a persons skin without their consent. It is sponsored by Republican State Senator Chip Pearson.

“This is simply to try to get ahead and protect under our state constitution our rights as people first,” Pearson said. “We
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Feb, 6 2010 @ 03:42 PM
link   
I think this is a good idea and a good law. I hope it becomes a worldwide precedent. However need I state the obvious? Why make a law when no one is suppossed to have broken it yet? Does the state of Georgia know something we (the public) don't? I would hazard a guess that the vast, vast majority of lawmaking has come about due to EXISTING crimes/criminal activity.

www.disinfo.com

posted on Feb, 6 2010 @ 03:54 PM
link   
Holy Crap!

The Universe is finding Balance!

This amazingly well thought out law totally balances out the complete stupidity of the Subversive Registration Act over in Carolina.

How coincidental, the guy pushing this bill was named "Chip".

Every state, scratch that, every Nation needs a law just like this.

Outlaw forced implants !
I guess today is a great day afterall!

posted on Feb, 6 2010 @ 04:00 PM
link   
Awesome. Who's idea was this? I have their back. It really is difficult to know alot about your state senate and state legislature, it's almost never in the news in detail. Their principles, etc...

Unfortunately the Federal government is what takes half of our productivity through taxes, and they are the ones to watch, to try to limit. Constitutionally and common sense wise, it should be the other way around. The states should have the power, the Federal government should merely be the legislative and judicial glue. Glue that is agreed to, mutual.

posted on Feb, 6 2010 @ 06:56 PM
link   
I find this part interesting... no real or perceived threat, huh? Good they did it anyway.

Pearson said he is not aware of any microchips being involuntary implanted in people right now, so Democratic Senator Ronald Ramsey questioned the need for the bill.

“This body is being asked to pass a law on a subject that has no real or received threat at this time,” said Ramsey.

Originally posted by Novise
The states should have the power, the Federal government should merely be the legislative and judicial glue. Glue that is agreed to, mutual.

Agree entirely. The agreement you speak of is called the Constitution. There is no additional agreement required and it is already mutual.

Originally posted by Novise
Who's idea was this?

The article says it was Republican State Senator Chip Pearson.

posted on Feb, 6 2010 @ 07:12 PM
link   
reply to post by Iamonlyhuman

"Agree entirely. The agreement you speak of is called the Constitution. There is no additional agreement required and it is already mutual."

Money is taken from one state to help the other. Dept. of eductation is redistribution of wealth, not to mention welfare. Why can't every state have it's own Dept. of education system, why make it federal in scope? I'm afraid half of our earnings go all the way to Washington DC, to be redistributed inefficiently through beuracracy back to these same programs that were obvious on a local level.

It's like playing poker and the dealer is allowed to lose half of the pot.

posted on Feb, 6 2010 @ 07:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by liquidself

I think this is a good idea and a good law. I hope it becomes a worldwide precedent. However need I state the obvious? Why make a law when no one is suppossed to have broken it yet? Does the state of Georgia know something we (the public) don't? I would hazard a guess that the vast, vast majority of lawmaking has come about due to EXISTING crimes/criminal activity.

www.disinfo.com

You have sent a link about "Christian" arrival in America. Most of the people here, when they say "Christian" they think "catholic" or "protestant". Too me, these are not Christian faiths, but mostly a very bad copy (with exceptions of course). The real Christianity, and the only true Christianity is only Christian Orthodox Church.

posted on Feb, 6 2010 @ 08:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by Iamonlyhuman

Pearson said he is not aware of any microchips being involuntary implanted in people right now, so Democratic Senator Ronald Ramsey questioned the need for the bill.

“This body is being asked to pass a law on a subject that has no real or received threat at this time,” said Ramsey.

Obviously, someone feels that this law is required because of events that may happen in the future.

Which means there is a high chance that someone else has plans in the works to force involuntary microchipping on the people.

Glad to hear this bill passed.

top topics

join