It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Possible cancer cure found in blushwood shrub

page: 8
<< 5  6  7    9 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 8 2010 @ 10:07 AM
link   
Opps. Never mind

[edit on 8-2-2010 by ..5..]

posted on Feb, 8 2010 @ 10:45 AM
link   
I still think The Kanzius Machine is the one; it’ll lead to the cure of blood diseases.

posted on Feb, 8 2010 @ 02:00 PM
link   
reply to post by tothetenthpower
Well this is gonna get buried along with any other advance in the cancer cure.

I'll have to beg to differ on this one. There is a cure for cancer/tumors right now that is VERY effective and has almost no side effects.

Its called PROTRON TREATMENT and started up at Loma Linda Hospital in California. There marketing strategies seem to blow (they can't seem to find a market to buy it?) But I hear there is one in Florida that uses a different delivery method (as not to impede on Loma Linda's patent) and one in somewhere like Indian or Utah or somewhere like that.

Loma Linda’s Proton Treatment

I know of 3 people that have gone in for procedure and partied that night to celebrate, (one with brain tumor the other two were pancreatic) with one person, the only side effect was a red mark.... They are alive and kicking to this day. I also know of 2 or 3 people that thought this was just another gimmick and died within one year.

Of coarse it can only resolve tumors. If the cancer spreads to the blood and through out the body, it cannot help.

YOU SHOULD HELP SPRED THE WORD

[edit on 8-2-2010 by FORMe2p00p0n]

posted on Feb, 8 2010 @ 02:51 PM
link   
reply to post by RadiatorOfTheLight

Hey, well Im willing to shell out money so that people can afford it. Im sure if many people put in money to help those with cancer, if this is to be true, many would do it.

At least I would like to think so.

Peace!

posted on Feb, 8 2010 @ 03:56 PM
link   
reply to post by iforget

I am going to have to call BS. There are many ways to attack Cancer. NuGen site had a listing of hundreds of people that had cured themselves using a combination of vitamins and herbs, along with ozonated water and Colloidal Silver. THESE are all natural and NEED NOT BE INJECTED. The site was taken down 2 years ago, I had printed out the pages to show a friend with cancer, never got the info back and he and his wife moved. I was pissed that the site was taken down, you can look at;

www.cancerchoices.com...

I think the injection thing should tip you ALL off that this is not what it seems. I do not trust these people at all!!!

Do some research, Republic magazine, in thier pharmacutical issue had an article about oxygen and the lack thereof and THAT and that alone is what causes cancer. There are many things that will starve your blood of oxygen, many chemicals. Oxygen is the greatest corrosive agent in the universe when in the liquid form. It will turn aluminum into putty and steel into dust, look at rust, it isn't caused by the salt, it is caused by the exposure to oxygen. Steel decomposes very fast around pure oxygen, that is why OXY/Acytalene torches rip through steel. True the oxygen adds fuel to the fire but it also exposes the carbon in the steel to help burn it.

I am a metal worker, welder in particular. I work with a torch all the time.

I have built about 50 generators to make Colloidal Silver. 3-9volt batteries and a 3 volt, soldered in sequence. Using .999 fine Silver .060 diameter wire. Pure distilled water. I drink 8-12 ounces a day. Feel great and will never turn blue. Will never get cancer either!!!!!!!!!!!!!

[edit on 8-2-2010 by daddio]

posted on Feb, 9 2010 @ 06:25 PM
link   
the corprate big whigs will not let something like this happen...they make to much money off of chemotherapy to let it go away

posted on Feb, 12 2010 @ 11:20 PM
link   
reply to post by iforget

i cant prove it because i dont really know where to get the right evidence but someone once told me that cancer and aids has been cured along time ago but the government has kept it under wraps because it makes more money with what we have now and any cure that isnt created in a lab would be a big hit on the health care system and pharmasceuticle system!

posted on Feb, 13 2010 @ 01:08 AM
link   
reply to post by Soderbergh

What I don't understand is; if the man is going to die anyhow or at least through orthodox medicine, why can he not be a human guinea pig through using his own invention ? Sign his life away. What does he have to lose ? Stupid regulations and laws ?

[edit on 13-2-2010 by disfugured]

posted on Feb, 13 2010 @ 04:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by disfugured
reply to post by Soderbergh

What I don't understand is; if the man is going to die anyhow or at least through orthodox medicine, why can he not be a human guinea pig through using his own invention ? Sign his life away. What does he have to lose ? Stupid regulations and laws ?

[edit on 13-2-2010 by disfugured]

You are property of the government, YOU can not experiment on yourself as you do not own your body. Don't believe me? Research "strawman". When you were born you were born into slavery and your body is owned, and not by you.

There is a cure for cancer and everything else. Blackberries, natural blackberries, are very high in B-17. It is a cyanide that kills cancer cells and bad bacteria. I got a friend into them last year and showed him where a huge patch was. He hasn't been ill since and says he has never felt better this year.

Colloidal Silver is another well kept secret, you can find it in most health food stores or on the internet. The Elite have known about that for hundreds of years.

Cure yourself, f_ck the pharmacutical companies and government.

[edit on 13-2-2010 by daddio]

posted on Feb, 16 2010 @ 04:07 PM
link   
Well my freind in England who researches cancer cures usually replies very quickly to tell me why all the previous "cures" cant work.......but this one he does not want to comment yet.
So maybe theres is something to it or he has been warned to keep quiet.
Or he is just sick of me sending him all these articles about cures lol.

Either way his silence is deafening.

posted on Feb, 16 2010 @ 05:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by daddio
There is a cure for cancer and everything else. Blackberries, natural blackberries, are very high in B-17. It is a cyanide that kills cancer cells and bad bacteria.

Yes, it is a treatment called Laetrile. Ask Steve McQueen about its success rate. But then...he died, eh?

posted on Apr, 14 2010 @ 10:10 PM
link   
My former english teacher from highschool was at one point very well aquainted with the one the scientists who did a majority of the research on this when he tought at Clemson University. He told us that pharmaceutical companies had originally tried to buy and destroy the work being done. Miraculously though they got the rights back and continued experiments. In fact one thing that shocked me was that they had treated their dog(who had between 4 & 5 weeks left to live because of a cancerous tumor on his spine or something) with the procedure, and it shockingly lived for over another 5 months! Sadly though, the injection liquefied the tumor, but it was still there so it did ultimately kill him. So apparently the kinks have to still be worked out but it sounds promising.

posted on Jul, 12 2010 @ 09:59 AM
link   
reply to post by nerbot

I am looking for a few seeds or better a few small potted trees of Blushwood Shrub.

I am in Brisvagus. Can you provide them to me and save me from a short trip to Innifail/Cairns?

posted on Jul, 12 2010 @ 10:18 AM
link   
AIDS - check
Cancer - check

posted on Jul, 12 2010 @ 11:15 AM
link   

Originally posted by RadiatorOfTheLight
Nice find and very interesting. Sadly, it's likely these doses will cost about 10 grand a pop, so, this is probably for the elite to keep living while keeping it "possible" for the poor to be cured. Hope full utilization and spreading of this "cure" are maximized.

Thanks a lot for posting. Best of luck.

Actually a patent for the pharmaceutical industry only lasts 10 years, after that point drugs enter a generic category. This means that anyone can create them after that point.

So timescales look like this...

up to 7 years to trail and licence drug.
10 years for competitive market.

Estimated 5 years for market value to drop

So we have an estimate of 22 years before this drug becomes affordable to majority of people.

But...

Although there will more than likely be a synthesis of the active ingredients which will be active in any drug provision, as this is derived from a natural source there is nothing to stop individuals from growing their own so to speak.

I am extremely hopeful for the human trails and expect to see this marketed within 5 years.

All we need now is for some verifiable results!!

Thank you for bringing this to my attention. S&F.

All the best,

Korg.

posted on Jul, 13 2010 @ 04:23 AM
link   
reply to post by Navieko

I am looking for a few seeds or better a few small potted trees of Blushwood Shrub.

I am in Brisvagus. Can you provide them to me and save me from a short trip to Innisfail/Cairns?

posted on Jul, 13 2010 @ 06:54 AM
link   

Originally posted by Koolcdj69
To those who say it will not be made public, for other long term treatments rake in much more money, this can be debunked.

1st of all, you can charge an extremely large amount for the injection, or a few doses over a year that each would cost a large sum of money, which would bring in the same as long term treatment.

2nd of all, or you could just charge an extremely large amount, for once injection that would cure the cancer that would be equal to that of a year of treatment with let's say chemo.

Not trying to be sick or destroy hope in being that only the elites would be able to afford this, but if someone is so sick in greed, they could at least be humane and greedy, causing someone to mortgage their house in order to cure their cancer.

Cancer= Money making disease, how sickening.

Or on the other hand, we could take all the cancer cures there are and use them ourselves. Create our own low cost alternatives. This plant needs to be studied, grown and experimented with.

posted on Jul, 13 2010 @ 07:11 AM
link   
All fellow Australians, gather up this fruit, freeze it plant it, save the seeds, do not let this one die out!!!

posted on Jul, 13 2010 @ 07:37 AM
link   

Originally posted by THE_PROFESSIONAL
All fellow Australians, gather up this fruit, freeze it plant it, save the seeds, do not let this one die out!!!

The only thing that has just occurred to me is it maybe not this plant... but the area in which it grows.

Is it not too much of stretch to think that plant life in the surrounding area is absorbing something from the ground?

If this is true then this discovery will be less exciting and very frustrating..

I am awaiting updates and have placed my ear firmly to the ground on this one.

Korg.

posted on Nov, 11 2010 @ 04:11 PM
link   
Cancer's cured.
Even if this works, it will never be open to the public.
"Caner Resherch" is pulling in too much money.

top topics

<< 5  6  7    9 >>

join