It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Possible cancer cure found in blushwood shrub

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 7 2010 @ 12:42 AM
link   
reply to post by Marlow

So let me state it clear: They claim to have a cancer curing drug found from a plant, and the 10 last remaining plants of the species are growing on private property?

For Christ sake. THIS IS DISINFORMATION. First of all you blundering fool Wikipedia is NOT a viable SOURCE. Secondly, your Wikipedia Article Reads:

"Fontainea is a genus of plants under the family Euphorbiaceae. ****IT COMPRISES 9 SPECIES****

It then goes on to say,

"****ONE SPECIES****, Fontainea oraria, the coast fontainea, is known only from 10 living plants"

If this is true**** then there would still be 8 species of the Fontainea left if the Fontainea oraria died off!!!!!!!!! Do you even know what a "SPECIES" is? The project leader in your video source explained the company will be growing TWO LARGE CROPS of the Fountainea. I feel like a Father changing a diaper right now please ATS get your facts STRAIGHT before posting them.

[edit on 7-2-2010 by Paradox.]

posted on Feb, 7 2010 @ 01:02 AM
link   
WAIT, if this thing STIMULATES the immune system, does that mean people with auto immune diseases can't use it? cause they typically can't use immune system stimulants.

posted on Feb, 7 2010 @ 01:30 AM
link   
reply to post by Zosynspiracy

Corporate America? What are you talking about? America has been run by foreign bankers for quite some time. Oh and most of big pharma is based in Europe and run by the Rothschilds and their ilk.

Ever heard of Novartis, Bayer, Glaxo-SmithKline, Sanofi-Aventis, Hoffman LaRouch, Astra-Zeneca?

posted on Feb, 7 2010 @ 02:28 AM
link   
how many animals were tested all together. could use a precentage, just saying

posted on Feb, 7 2010 @ 02:30 AM
link   

Originally posted by marsvoltafan74
how many animals were tested all together. could use a precentage, just saying

G'day marsvoltafan74

To what does your question refer?

Kind regards
Maybe...maybe not

posted on Feb, 7 2010 @ 02:55 AM
link   

Originally posted by tothetenthpower
Well this is gonna get buried along with any other advance in the cancer cure.

They only keep up with the treatments since there's money to be made. I certainly hope more comes to this than what I stated above, but probably not.

~Keeper

I don't want to be pessimistic, but that's exactly what I thought. Remarkably, every time an initial announcement is made about a possible cure, you never hear of it again.

posted on Feb, 7 2010 @ 02:56 AM
link   
reply to post by SevenThunders

Yeah but last time I checked the FDA was an american organization. They are the end all be all of drug approval in this country. And if you piss them off kiss your company or your product or your career good buy.

posted on Feb, 7 2010 @ 03:10 AM
link   

Originally posted by TheDragonLord
Wouldn't that be something. If after all these years of medical research to find a treatment for cancer, the answer comes from something as natural as a fruit in a forest. Hope to hear more about this. It's about time we abolish this cause of so many unnecessary deaths.

Read the bible....it clearly says that there is a cure for everthing in what God has provided...

posted on Feb, 7 2010 @ 03:13 AM
link   

Originally posted by Mdv2

Originally posted by tothetenthpower
Well this is gonna get buried along with any other advance in the cancer cure.

They only keep up with the treatments since there's money to be made. I certainly hope more comes to this than what I stated above, but probably not.

~Keeper

I don't want to be pessimistic, but that's exactly what I thought. Remarkably, every time an initial announcement is made about a possible cure, you never hear of it again.

Yeah, why? Because Healthcare is the 3rd most profitable industry in the world...imagine curing cancer, what would the financial problems be in the eyes of the ptb?

I now it sounds harsh but the true reality is that people are purposely making others ill to keep the money wheel rolling...

For this reason i have not got the swine-flu jab and never will...it was the biggest hype ever and i'm pretty confident in my intuition that anyone who does get it will become ill with it at somepoint in their lives...

posted on Feb, 7 2010 @ 03:22 AM
link   
reply to post by iforget

sorry folks...EBC-64 will be locked up in an save and we will never know about it anymoore..

imagine all the un-employed doktors /medics/ ect... and the loss of funds...

idiot find anyway.......

posted on Feb, 7 2010 @ 03:29 AM
link   
After reading much of this thread you people give me hope. Thanks.

Many of you are very cynical, but look around you. The answers were always here for us to find together.

I see a bright future for our species.

posted on Feb, 7 2010 @ 04:11 AM
link   
If you are worried about this being swept under the rug do something about it. Print Screen, PDF copy and e-mail the story, web address, and copies to anyone and everyone you know. Spread the word. E-mail it to senators, congressmen, governors, council members, doctors and more. Make a noise, if everyone knows about it then you can't make it disappear. Faith is based on word of mouth - just cause the story will disappear won't make it go away if enough people know.

The internet allows us to become our own Media Company, that is why they want to regulate it. Before they throw us out of the party, lets market these types of stories to the world.

posted on Feb, 7 2010 @ 04:14 AM
link   
All I can say is, let's hope this is the miracle cure where so many have been waiting for. And for many others it will come to late.
I have family dying of cancer right now, with only weeks left.
When I hear about research like this it gives me (false) hope.

The lady in the article says: " it was "immoral, illegal, and unscientific" to seek to be administered the drug before approval, likely to take up to seven years, by the Therapeutic Goods Administration. "

Seven years?
Seven!!!! years?????

Wow, I guess it does take a fake flu epidemic to get vacines approved in two months.

makes me think "money money money"... we'll never see this cure, even if it is the real thing.

posted on Feb, 7 2010 @ 04:31 AM
link   
I sent the link to the article to a friend of mine doing cancer research in England.
And i am waiting anxiously for his thoughts on it.
When he replies i will ask his permission to post his thoughts here.

posted on Feb, 7 2010 @ 04:33 AM
link   
reply to post by GypsK

GypsK, remember DCA(dichloroacetate) from Canadian researchers in the University of Alberta in 2007?

It got an unusually high cancer shrinking rate, and the same discouraging statements were said by certain "professionals".

This chemical, DCA reactivates the suicide mechanism in cancer cells which is blocked by the cancer, inducing self destruction.

The peer reviewed study proving this was published in "Cancer Cell", a well known journal.

[edit on 7-2-2010 by jjjtir]

posted on Feb, 7 2010 @ 04:50 AM
link   
reply to post by jjjtir

honestly, I didn't hear about that one, but will google it.

Same think I guess, did it really work? i don't think we will ever know for sure.

thanks for that info

posted on Feb, 7 2010 @ 05:36 AM
link   
I can't understand why cancer patients who have run out of options to save their lives can't sign a liability waiver to try these promising cancer cures! What do they have to lose? It would give dying cancer patients and their families at least some hope and a chance to save a life. Our family has lost a loved one to this evil disease and I know we would have walked to the ends of the earth if we had a chance to save them.

posted on Feb, 7 2010 @ 06:05 AM
link   
Funny how you hear about amazing announcements like this, or about the guy that invented that machine that could easily turn any organic matter into light crude oil within hours, and after a week everyone has forgotten about it, no follow-up, and never hear about it again. Whats up with that?

posted on Feb, 7 2010 @ 06:21 AM
link   
reply to post by iforget

Nice find iforget, S&F.

I have a terrible sinking feeling that this is going to be another cure that just...fades away.

Everyone knows big pharma is not interested in cures. Treatments are where the big, repeat money is. Cures are a one time earner, treatments earn and earn and earn.

Shame..if i had terminal cancer i wouldn't care less if it was immoral, illegal or unproven...just whack it in my arm.

If i had a week or two to live, being eaten from the inside out, i'd be on the next flight out to Oz.

posted on Feb, 7 2010 @ 06:24 AM
link   
reply to post by SvenTheBerserK

Nice move Sven.

I will look forward to reading his reply if he allows you to post it here.

This is exciting stuff.

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join