It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Death Stars and Geoengineered Climate Change

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 6 2010 @ 03:31 PM
link   
The gamma ray bursts (GRBs) were first observed by the Vela satellite in 1967. The problem was, the Vela satellites had been in orbit for three years before the first burst was observed and they are now occuring about once a day, sometimes several in one day.

Then there were the odd laumch failures of the foreign satellites sent up to observe these GRBs. The kind of failures that would be easy to effect by sabotage such as failure to separate from the launch vehicle.

Then there was the odd 400% starstep increase in the production of lanthanides in 1965 and the recent Chinese shutdown of such production. This was odd because the gamma ray laser using lanthanides had been discovered in 1962.

It got me curious.

I was actually looking at the ozone hole with William Cooper's statement that the first protocal of population reduction was to blow holes in ozone layer using nuclear weapons. But how exactly would that work?

Then there was the odd grouping of the GRBs I observed on the real time skymap where they all seemed to be coming from the same general region of space in a particular week rather than being randomly distributed like it was a fleet of death stars in a specific area. And then there is the odd timing anomaly where two or three bursts will occur on a given day and then no bursts for several days as if they were pulsing and then moving to a new location.

We know that GRBs can deplete the ozone layer. In fact, some scientists believe that a nearby burst resulted in the Ordovician extinction by blowing out the ozone layer and frying the planet in ultraviolet radiation. And recent bursts have significantly knocked down the layer for a period of several weeks although the air chemsitry models say that the effects from a given pulse due not create maximum oxone reduction for about two years.

That ultraviolet radiation was insteresting. Interesting that the levels in Australia have literally gone off the chart being 17 at Darwin on a scale of 1 to 10. And its odd that those missing bees and whales that are beaching navigate using the polarization of ultraviolet light and that polarization is changing because of the reduction in the ozone layer.

But there's more. Have you noticed how the climate is going haywire. You see the damage caused by ultraviolet on land trees is cummulative. The confiers being exposed year round are going first. Its such a problem in Canada that the dying trees are becoming a hazard to power transmission lines. In the US the tree death rate has doubled in the last 17 years. You see, ultraviolet is like HIV for trees.

And they are finding that trees actually create weather. They emit volatile organic compunds that cause clouds to form. According to Makarieva and Gorshkov's theory the trees can even make wind by creating a vacuum over themselves by vapor condensation. You see they are like wicks that bring moisture from the water table into the atmopshere by respiration.

In short, it was supposed to be reversible global warming to support the carbon control regime but the death stars have now harmed the planet and Pandoras Box is now opening into uncontrolled climate change leading to a geophysical apocalypse as the polar ice melts and the water puts hydraulic pressure on the plates and volcanoes and qaukes occur everywhere.

posted on Feb, 6 2010 @ 04:06 PM
link   
wow You pretty much blew me away there.

Those are some interesting claims.

I am not discounting you, but may I ask if you have any sort of reference material I could take a look at ?

I would like to know what you are talking about, but since I have never heard half of this before, I would like to read up on it further.

So if you do not mind, may I have your sources or references?

Thanks. Looking forward to figuring out what you are talking about.

posted on Feb, 6 2010 @ 05:46 PM
link   
I am new, and don't now how to post links, and I am not sure I am even up to going back through all them. This is original stuff authored by me. I believe I have provided enough information that with google, one can verify it all relatively easily. The only one that might be a challenge is the invention of the gamma ray laser in 1962 which I believe was in SS Brotherhood of the Bell. But it was on the net. And there is one other thing that was pulled, at least last time I looked, and that was the real time sky map which after I made the observation of clustering, was delayed a week and no points were plotted anymore.

Oh and you might not find the whale, bee, bird and butterfly navigation using polarized UV because that was a research project as well, and its not scientifically proven but I have very good reasons for believing it to be true. I'll be happy to discuss that further if anyone wishes. The intial alignment is magnetic, and then the UV tracking starts along with a circadian clock which gives the lattitude and longitude. It was the experiments on the night migrating finches that really led me to that conclusion. Their moon tracker (they work off the polarized UV light off the moon) becomes active once they are aligned with the magnetic field. Its the same with Monarch butterflies only they use the sun and they are 200 miles off course this year. With the bees they simply cannot find their way back to the hive unless they are commercial bees where the nectar sources are close to the hives so you are losing the feral bees. This is new stuff just beyond the current edge of science.

In essence, the plan was to pulse the earth with gamma rays and reduce the ozone layer which would slowly increase the earth's temperature by reducing photosynthesis by enhanced ultraviolet fluence which would spike CO2 levels. This would support the imposition of a a global carbon control regime as the warming woud be blamed on AGW. There was only one problem. It didn't warm. That's because they got the CO2 science wrong. CO2 does not create global warming. But with the observed decrease of the ozone layer in 1970 they were very hopeful and the first UN conference took place in 1971. But it never warmed, so they kept pulsing hoping to hit a tipping point.

Like the plot of a B grade science fiction movie the pulsing has now caused sufficient damage to the bisophere that it is in the process of unleashing a climatic Frankenstein that the mad scientists are not able to control.

You can see this in Australia which has the highest UV levels. Its called desertification. It becomes like the desert real hot during the day and real cold at night applied to winter and summer. Thats why you are getting the bushfires.

posted on Feb, 6 2010 @ 05:50 PM
link   
reply to post by MrWizard

So can you probably calculate pi in your head to the 1500th decimal or something? haha

Might have to reread this to understand all of it.

posted on Feb, 6 2010 @ 06:04 PM
link   
GRB Grouping? I don't see any grouping.
grb.sonoma.edu...
Looks like an even and random distribution.

Since it's the middle of summer in Australia, it's not too surprising that the UV index is high but it doesn't seem to be out of the ordinary based on data from 1979-2007.

Come July it should drop quite a bit.

[edit on 2/6/2010 by Phage]

posted on Feb, 6 2010 @ 06:12 PM
link   
reply to post by Phage

The skymap shows three bursts in the same quadrant and last time looked it showed seven in the same quadrant. I'd love to have those odds in Vegas.

If you read my post the pulsing has been going on since 1967 and its the cummulative UV fluence that is important although Australia has hit record peaks as well. If you don't know that Australia has a UV problem that is affecting everything I have neither the time or desire to walk through all the reports of high UV levels and the damage that has been done to the biosphere there.

posted on Feb, 6 2010 @ 06:35 PM
link   

Space is big, really really big. It is not a shell, it consists of three dimensions. A quadrant extends to the "edge" of the universe. There are a lot of things in that volume of space so the odds are pretty damn good that a lot will be going in it at any given time.

The Vela spacecraft were designed to detect gamma rays produced by nuclear detonations. Vela 3 and 4 were the first to detect gamma ray bursts from space, they detected a single burst. Vela 5 had more sensitive detectors and and recorded 12 GRBs. Since that time instruments have become far more sensitive. There is no reason to believe GRBs began in 1967 or that they have become more frequent since then but our ability to detect them has certainly improved and our interest in them has grown a great deal.

There is every reason to believe that the bursts originate far outside of the Solar System. When ever a strong burst is detected astronomers at various observatories immediately attempt to correlate the burst with objects in space. For example:

GRB 20100117A
The Gemini North telescope was used to obtain further images and spectra of the objects in the field. One object was shown to be an M dwarf star by its spectrum, while two other objects showed no spectral features (GCN 10346). Deep images showed that one of these remaining objects faded by 0.23 +/- 0.06 magnitudes over 25 hours, suggesting that it might host the GRB. Image subtraction reveals an object offset from the center of the possible host (GCN 10349).

No Death Stars.

I suppose CFCs had nothing to do with the degradation of the ozone layer.
www.csmonitor.com...

posted on Feb, 6 2010 @ 07:06 PM
link   
reply to post by Phage

Think Phage.

Vela 3 and 4 were capable of detecting bursts but only detected a single burst. Vela 5 detected 12. These bursts are powerful. Doesn't it make sense that the program was just beginning during Vela 3 and 4 and was ramping up during Vela 5. Given the frequencey of bursts if Vela 3 and 4 could detect bursts they would have detected thousands of them at todays rate.

I am sure they may originate outside the solar system but it would be just outside.

posted on Feb, 6 2010 @ 07:18 PM
link   
reply to post by Phage

As far as the CFCs, that was the cover story to explain the reduction in the ozone column and blame it on anthropogenic sources. A basic psyop. This was part and parcel of the plan to impose global governance through a carbon control regime.

The way it was supposed to work was that CO2 would ramp up through the reduction in photosynthesis caused by the enhanced UV and that would warm the earth by maybe a degree a year until crops began dying and then people began dying and the nations would be begging for someone to do something. It would be the carbon control global government to the rescue. Then once the controls were in place and sufficient die-off had been obtained then they would back down on the pulsing and it would appear to be working and the planet would cool and they would be hailed as heroes rightly deserving the crown bestowed upon them of the kings of the world. But it was a typical Nazi mistake. They were good at physics but not so good at biology and they did not realize mother natire was so resilient.

So realizing they were destroying nature and that it was causing climate issues they changed the name of the scam to climate change from global warming, and are still pushing it hoping to slop it in, but they inadvertently opened the gates to climate hell.

NASA of course ran cover similar to the climategate emails scientists and made sure that the GRBs were ascribed to extragallactic sources which had to be attributed to pencil beams to make the energetics appear reasonable.

posted on Feb, 6 2010 @ 07:33 PM
link   

I am thinking. I do it a lot.

Gamma ray bursts vary in peak intensity a great deal. Some are strong and some are at the edge of detectability. Undoubtedly, some are still undetected.

You speculate that a gamma ray laser is the source of GRBs. While the theory behind a gamma laser was introduced in 1961, it's difficult to believe that a space borne version (just outside the Solar System) could have been in place only 6 years later. Voyager 1 was launched in 1977. It took 12 years to get to Neptune.

But even if it were possible that GRBs could be from artificial satellites, where are the reports of coherent gamma radiation? Surely such a phenomenon would be widely discussed in the astrophysical community.

Degradation of the ozone layer seems to have stopped 10 years ago or so. See the link I posted earlier.

posted on Feb, 6 2010 @ 07:38 PM
link   
Interesting debate here.

Will be watching.

posted on Feb, 6 2010 @ 10:04 PM
link   
reply to post by Phage

While it may be difficult for you to believe, there are two space programs. One for public consumption. The other clandestine. I you want evidence of the advanced state of the "other" program I suggest you google the news camera footage of the UFOs over DC in 1952. Its quite proable that they were on the moon even before this time.

Of course Ed Teller talked of nuclear pumped x-ray lasers in the 80's and that is probably what we are seeing. But those were brandished for a very specific purpoe and that was to gaod the USSR into attacking in a "use it or lose it" scenario." The astronomers see the telltale glow of the aftermanth of the detonation.

I would also direct you to William Coopers book Behold a Pale Horse and his desription of a craft rising out of the ocean that was as big as a battleship. What was the craft transporting and what was its destination?

Science is something that NASA shapes and molds to fit their agenda. So I would not rely on any science coming out on this phenomenon any more than on global warming which is part of the same psyop and we got a glimpse into that rat's nest with the leaked emails.

The program phasing appears very distinctly from the sources I have mentioned. The discovery of the gamma ray laser in 1962. The 400% stairstep increase in global lanthanide production in 1965 giving two years to build the first space prototype which was detected in 1967 by the Vela.

One serious criticism is the red shift but that data is anaylzed in Germany and I would assume added after the fact. The Nazi-NASA nexus is paramount as NASA is one of thei primary historic power centers (See Dark Mission).

This operation distinctly bears the imprimature of Nazi operations. It is completely secret, it appears as a natural event, and it is intended to depopulate the planet and usher in one world government all invisibly to the public. You see, Bill Cooper was in Naval Intelligence (another Nazi power center) and it was preceisely of this program he was warning us of that nearly got him killed.

As it failed to warm in the 1970s like it was supposed to Plan B, the HIV virus was taken out of project MKNAOMI according to Mr. Cooper and unleashed as a depopulation tool. This was also supposed to work invisibly. The socail engineering of the sexual revolution would provide the incubation and the introduction of the birth control pill would allow the unprotected sex to spread the virus. Fortunately they first tested it on the gay community in six cities in the Hep B vaccine trials and closely watched the death stats in those cities. But it presented its own distinct and recognizable symptomology and was not invisible as intended so it had to be "discovered" and blamed on African monkeys. I offer that simply to show how they operate. They want it to be invisible and appear to be of natural causes. We were very fortunate that both programs failed and only nuclear war was left which what Teller's brandishing of the X-Ray laser was intended to trigger but that failed as well.

posted on Feb, 6 2010 @ 10:34 PM
link   

I've seen the video of the lights over DC, it's pretty hard to nail down the actual source of it. It seems to have suddenly showed up on youtube in the past couple of years.

I thought we were talking about gamma ray bursts. Gamma rays are not x-rays.

William Cooper? He's believable (not).

NASA "molds and shapes" science. OK, we hear that a lot. The data from satellites and ground observatories is openly shared in the scientific community. You are claiming that all of the data is manipulated? If the spectra of the gamma bursts were manipulated scientists would detect it. You don't trust the science yet you use the science (badly) to support your hypothesis. That's pretty standard. It's pretty obvious that you have not researched the science of gamma ray bursts in the least. That's pretty standard too.

No. A gamma laser would not look like a natural event. A laser produces coherent radiation (look it up). Coherent radiation does not occur naturally except perhaps under extraordinary conditions and that would attract a lot of attention.

You have no idea what you are talking about. Pretty standard.

posted on Feb, 6 2010 @ 10:38 PM
link   
I should also point out how I believe chemtrails play into this. Jet exhasut and auto exhaust produce ozone, and that was not desired, so a catalytic converter had to be placed on jets. This entailed barium, aluminum and titanium particles in the jet fuel to catalyze the breakdown of the ozone in the exhaust. It would also be sprayed over major metropolitan areas on days where contitions favorable for the ozone formation were present. The metal particles act as condensation nuclei and thats why you get the enlarged contrail effect.

Another issue iis the ozone hole over the South Pole. It is important to understand that the ozone has been seriously reduced over the entire earth, that is critical to understand, but there is an even greater reduction over the South Pole. My tenative hypothesis is that this is the direction the earth is traveling through the local interstellar cloud (LIC) and the GRBs ionize the neutral species in the cloud which then react with the ozone on impact. I uncovered several ozone stripping molecules in surveys of interstellar clouds which strip the ozone like a paint thinner strips paint.

posted on Feb, 6 2010 @ 10:54 PM
link   
reply to post by Phage

The DC lights vid on You Tube is the actual contemporaneous newsreel footage and it was reported in all the papers so apparently your investigative skills are wanting in regard to that incident. Its well known and was explained by the government as its official position as swamp gas reflecting the light of Venus or some other such nonsense. Fighers were dispatched to intercept the lights and they then disappeared visually and off radar screens and then after the fighters headed back they reappeared.

As far as making coherent laser light incoherent all you have to do is send it through some frosted glass so sending the gamma rays through a similar material such as a metal with large grain structure should do the trick nicely.

Your prior argument that the only three pulses appeared in the same quadrant is normal doesn't hold water mathematically. In the prior one I saw all seven were in the same quadrant - or really octant. The odds of that occuring randomly are probably at least 10 million to one.

You ask me to debunk fake science with other results of fake science. Thats pretty hard to do. But apparently th faked science got lost iin its own contradictions as I explain below regarding the red shift.

I have given you the evidence and that is all you get in these kinds of investigations. If you actually worked at the top levels of the project and disclosed you would be dead.

You will find it very diffiult to get certain data. I mentioned the climate emails where temperature was faked and the original data was not allowed to be diseminated to other scientists basically becauise it was fake.

There was one thing I did run across as mentioned above and that was that the early data showing red shift was apparently not faked good enough so it had all extragallactic sources younger than a certain age which didn't make any sense as it appeared the GRB sources simply stopped at a brick wall somewhere out in the universe and all the scientists were taliking. Not to fear, the more distant red shifted data magically appeared in a subsequent event.

You are correct that gamma and x-ray lasers are different. The x-ray lasers utilizes electron transitions much like a visible laser but is pumped with a nuclear weapon which throws off x-rays primarily from the heating of the bomb materials. A gamma ray laser utilizes nuclear transitions. The odd thing is that the 1962 gamma laser was ultrsonically pumprd remiscent of cold fusion. But the principle of a gamma laser pumped by a nuke probably for the power as nukes produce plently of gammas which arrive even before the x-rays is certianly not that difficult to imagine. I believe you had to apply a magnetic field to the rare earth material to get the stimulated emission.

[edit on 6-2-2010 by MrWizard]

posted on Feb, 8 2010 @ 07:09 PM
link   

Would like to hear your opinion on this Phage?

Interesting debate.

posted on Feb, 8 2010 @ 07:34 PM
link   
reply to post by GreenBicMan

Phage quotes the NASA party line and orthodoxy.

It doesn't sound though like he has much in depth science background as his argmuments on probablity and coherence were specious as I tried to point out.

posted on Aug, 27 2010 @ 12:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by MrWizard
reply to post by Phage

The socail engineering of the sexual revolution would provide the incubation and the introduction of the birth control pill would allow the unprotected sex to spread the virus. Fortunately they first tested it on the gay community in six cities in the Hep B vaccine trials and closely watched the death stats in those cities.

I fail to see what is fortunate about first testing it on the gay community. Care to explain this good fortune?

top topics

join