It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Absolute proof: A Pentagon picture montage from start to finish

page: 94
<< 91  92  93    95  96  97 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 18 2011 @ 10:10 AM
link   

Originally posted by backinblack
reply to post by Reheat

My, my Conspiracies are EVERYWHERE!

Courts making decisions in favour of Government is NOT a conspiracy..
Even judges know who the boss is...

Sure, it's always some elses' fault. It couldn't be that it's exactly what the Judge said....

Even assuming the factual allegations of the complaint are true, Gallop's claims are not plausible. It is simply not plausible that the Vice President of the United States, the Secretary of Defense, and other high-ranking officials conspired to facilitate terrorist attacks that would result in the deaths of thousands of Americans. If anything, the allegations are the product of cynical delusion and fantasy. A court may dismiss a claim as "factually frivolous" if the facts alleged are "clearly baseless", that is, "fanciful", fantastic" or "delusional" Denton v. Hernandez, 504 U.S. 25, 32-33 (1992) (quoting Neitzke v. Williams, 490 U.S. 319,325,327,328 (1989)) Courts have not hesitated to dismiss complaints asserting delusional claims of conspiracy.3 Indeed, courts have dismissed other cases alleging delusional conspiracy theories about the attacks of September 11,2001. Because Gallop's claims are factually baseless -- indeed, because they are fanciful, fanatic, and delusional -- they are dismissed.

posted on Mar, 18 2011 @ 10:59 AM
link   

Originally posted by Reheat
Those of us who have actually looked at the evidence and understand it have absolutely no doubt what occurred. I actually do see both sides of the argument and yours is WRONG..

Let's use this picture for an example of your amazing ability to understand evidence...
According to the 911 CS video the airplane hit a very specific spot. In that very specific spot is an unbroken window.

The plane made it inside the building, according to you OSers, but yet the window remained unbroken... HOW!??
You say you have evidence but believe a huge airplane flying through a wall and it didn't even break the window?
please explain.

posted on Mar, 18 2011 @ 11:20 AM
link   
reply to post by Thermo Klein

It was the air pressure I tell you!

The HUGE air mass inside the jet forced its way into the building providing equalizing pressure for the windows you see.

When the tail section struck the window, the HUGE air mass was already in the building. After the tail disappeared into the building, that HUGE air mass redirected itself to punch a hole through the reinforced concrete of the C ring.

Wow, that was pretty easy! Maybe I'm a truster after all!

posted on Mar, 18 2011 @ 11:39 AM
link   

Originally posted by Thermo Klein

Posting the same photos and comments in two different threads is known as SPAMMING. Reported.

posted on Mar, 18 2011 @ 12:20 PM
link   
reply to post by Reheat

disregard - accidentally posted a picture of a boxer getting knocked out instead of the wall and windows.

edit on 18-3-2011 by Thermo Klein because: changed obvious error

posted on Mar, 18 2011 @ 12:21 PM
link   
disregard
edit on 18-3-2011 by Thermo Klein because: no longer relevant

posted on Mar, 18 2011 @ 04:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by seism
I personally know someone who watched the plane fly over the highway and it hit some lamp posts as it was coming through. We talked about 2 days after the event and he was sure it was an airliner.

doubtful.

posted on Mar, 18 2011 @ 05:16 PM
link   

posted on Mar, 18 2011 @ 06:25 PM
link   
reply to post by Reheat

Now, go ahead and say that speed has anything at all to do with the formation of contrails. Put that BS in big bold letters and I'll preserve it in the archives along with all of the hundreds of Web Sites that PROVE you are wrong.

More twisting of posts..
Where the heck did I mention contrails???

posted on Mar, 18 2011 @ 06:35 PM
link   

reply to post by Reheat

Now, go ahead and say that speed has anything at all to do with the formation of contrails. Put that BS in big bold letters and I'll preserve it in the archives along with all of the hundreds of Web Sites that PROVE you are wrong.

More twisting of posts..
Where the heck did I mention contrails???

Right here is the quote verbatim:

Man, you should get into the chemtrail threads..
We only get most contrails to form from planes flying above 30000' due to less of that "air stuff" allowing them to fly faster..

edit on 18-3-2011 by Reheat because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 18 2011 @ 06:40 PM
link   

reply to post by Reheat

Bingo! You wanted an example of BS. How nice of you to provide one.....

Contrails are produced due to TEMPERATURE AND MOISTURE CONTENT OF THE AIR. They have nothing at all to do with speed.

Your posts are almost pure BS..

Of course it has to do with speed...
Why do planes fly over 30.000' ?? Speed???

Learn some aerodynamics mate..You seem lacking for a pilot..

Now some of your,,,

Here it is again, for the second time. Was your computer hacked? Does someone else have your log on credentials. Or did the cat do it?

posted on Mar, 18 2011 @ 06:40 PM
link   
Im interested to know what those reels are, and why are they positioned directly infront of building?

posted on Mar, 18 2011 @ 06:42 PM
link   
reply to post by Reheat

We only get most contrails to form from planes flying above 30000' due to less of that "air stuff" allowing them to fly faster..

That's just to show that "air stuff" is thinner up there and affects flight..
You go off on a tangent...

posted on Mar, 18 2011 @ 06:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by lukeUK
Im interested to know what those reels are, and why are they positioned directly infront of building?

That is likely electrical wire knocked there from the area of the generator. Those reels are about 80' from the building. And someone wonders why I frequently mention the deceptive nature of a telephoto lens used from hundreds of yards away.

posted on Mar, 18 2011 @ 06:48 PM
link   

reply to post by Reheat

That's just to show that "air stuff" is thinner up there and affects flight..
You go off on a tangent...

Hey, you mentioned "chemtrails" (contrails) in the context of speed no less than twice and then you accuse me of going off on a tangent? Have you been drinking something?

posted on Mar, 18 2011 @ 06:48 PM
link   

That is likely electrical wire knocked there from the area of the generator. Those reels are about 80' from the building. And someone wonders why I frequently mention the deceptive nature of a telephoto lens used from hundreds of yards away.

Please provide a source or picture for that 80' number.

posted on Mar, 18 2011 @ 06:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by Thermo Klein

Please provide a source or picture for that 80' number.

It's here.
I knew you wouldn't read until you were forced to do so.

911research.wtc7.net...

posted on Mar, 18 2011 @ 06:54 PM
link   
reply to post by Reheat

ah cool thanks for reply!

posted on Mar, 18 2011 @ 06:57 PM
link   
I wonder why this somewhat better perspective of the hole in the facade was not shown in the OP. I know why.

posted on Mar, 18 2011 @ 07:02 PM
link   
reply to post by Reheat

ya, because all the relevant parts are covered by SMOKE!! you ignorantly think something covered by smoke means there's a gigantic HOLE there... but when you look at the pictures not covered by smoke you can clearly see the WALL IS INTACT

sometimes I wish I knew WHY you are here... going to any length to refuse actual facts. You would rather see a picture with smoke covering the evidence than actual evidence... just so you can keep to your story... wow...

edit on 18-3-2011 by Thermo Klein because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 91  92  93    95  96  97 >>

join