It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Absolute proof: A Pentagon picture montage from start to finish

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 6 2010 @ 07:59 PM
link   
A neighbour of minr crashed his small car through the back of his garage late last year...

The hole created was bigger than the hole caused by the alleged "plane" at the Pentacon on 9..11

i am not an engineer either, but this analogy confuses me....

On the one hand we have the OS of a great big plane somehow defying physics in order to create a small hole which it then somehow "squeezes" through, and on the other my neighbours Mini making a hole bigger than the plane did....

Clearly we are being lied to.

Difficult for some to accept as the implications would chill most to the bone, nonetheless true!!

As for the repeated Q of "where did the passengers go?", I would say no one knows where they are....But that doesnt alter the fact that NO plane hit the Pentacon...

posted on Feb, 6 2010 @ 08:03 PM
link   
reply to post by benoni

Was your neighbor's car traveling at 300+ mph, and is his garage a rebar and concrete reinforced structure?

If not, I hardly see this as an adequate analogy. I could just as easily say, "Well, I poked my finger through a piece of paper and the hole was bigger than my finger, so obviously, it couldn't have been a plane."

The comparison is riddled with variables that you aren't taking into account.

posted on Feb, 6 2010 @ 08:18 PM
link   
Hey - I've been watching from the sidelines of this site for a few years and just signed up today

I loved this post, and just finished watching an hour-long video refuting the "official" version of what happened at the Pentagon, which was fantastic. The only question I have though, is that if the plane didn't hit the Pentagon (which from the evidence I really don't see how it could have) then what happened to that plane?

posted on Feb, 6 2010 @ 08:21 PM
link   
In all of the photographs and video's taken immediately after the impact I do not see anything to show that a large passenger filled aircraft hit the pentagon. Where are the bodies of the crew and the passengers ? Where is all the baggage ? Where is all the fuselage material ? Where are the two extremely indestructable turbines ?
All evidences and witness reports indicate that it was a single engine F16 USA Navy fighter jet that fired a missile and flew in behind it. I am informed that these aircraft including the two that hit the WTC in NYC were all robotically [radio contolled remotely via satellite] flown via computers in the pentagon at NORAD or aboard a USA Navy aircraft carrier off shore anywhere in the world that you might care to mention. Certainly Osama Bin Ladin had nothing whatsoever to do with it.
All the aircraft involved were military out of date redundant stock. The passenger flights were all asked to drop below the radar and witnesses state they all landed perfectly safe and sound at Cleveland Airport. Those same witnesses observed all crew and passengers thereof were transported by buses to the NASA building at Cleveland Airport never to be seen or hear of ever again.
All of this in accordance with precision military planning to act as pyrotechnics in the left hand that distract your attention away from what the right hand is doing. Gold Robbery.
The theives are a "Jewish Conspiracy" [Zionism][Illuminati][Freemasonic] who are using capitalism and militarism [drugs and sex and violence] to do to the world in all its entirety the same as the Hebrews did to the inhabitats of the Land of Cannan [genocide] as reported in the Book of Deuteronomy.
If you're a Jew just remember that it is only a religion. You might not be a part of the conspiracy but your fellow Jewish are a part of the conspiracy. These conspirators are not only in Zionist Israel. They are in the USA Navy and Army. They work in the armaments factories of the military industrial complex. Do you really want to go down the road with them ? Perhaps it is time for you to seek conversion ?

[edit on 6/2/2010 by CAELENIUM]

posted on Feb, 6 2010 @ 08:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by CAELENIUM

All evidences and witness reports indicate that it was a single engine F16 USA Navy fighter jet that fired a missile and flew in behind it.

Really? ALL witness accounts state it was a single-engine F16? I've seen lots of witness accounts that don't say anything like that.

I am informed that these aircraft including the two that hit the WTC in NYC were all robotically [radio contolled remotely via satellite] flown via computers in the pentagon at NORAD or aboard a USA Navy aircraft carrier off shore anywhere in the world that you might care to mention.

Source?

[edit on 2/6/2010 by VneZonyDostupa]

posted on Feb, 6 2010 @ 08:32 PM
link   
That this whole scenario raises some questions, the fact that things often collapse after a fire and that, at speed, and if direct, aircraft impact sites are very small, this article and your arguement based on the photos does not convince me.
However, the lack of wing impact damage and wing wreckage raises questions, it's just that your arguement is very loose considering you know nothing about explosions and aircraft impact scenarios (or what velocity does for that matter)

posted on Feb, 6 2010 @ 08:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by Zanti Misfit

That particular picture is a Mystery indeed, but I am sure some Goverment Lacky Apologist Scientist will find some BS answer to give people as an explaination for it ......

As is "Photo 6" in my mind... What is that a photo of exactly?

It appears to be a photo of the impact itself (the circular hole) on the outside of the Pentagon (note the "No Parking" sign). If that is the case, how then would it even be possible for this photo to have been taken? Did not the external walls of the impact site collapse and was that entire area covered in flame and smoke up until that very moment? Why would there be a "No Parking" sign anywhere but on the outermost walls of the Pentagon? Why is there no sign of smoke, ash or fire is this photo and how could such a clean shot have been taken prior to collapse... taken period?

Again, what is that a photo of exactly?

What am I failing to understand here?

Thanks...

[edit on 6-2-2010 by spectre76]

posted on Feb, 6 2010 @ 08:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by seism
I personally know someone who watched the plane fly over the highway and it hit some lamp posts as it was coming through. We talked about 2 days after the event and he was sure it was an airliner.

of course it was an airliner or it was a missile with the SHAPE of an airliner.

posted on Feb, 6 2010 @ 08:41 PM
link   
reply to post by CAELENIUM

The theives are a "Jewish Conspiracy" [Zionism][Illuminati][Freemasonic] who are using capitalism and militarism [drugs and sex and violence] to do to the world in all its entirety the same as the Hebrews did to the inhabitats of the Land of Cannan [genocide] as reported in the Book of Deuteronomy.

[edit on 6/2/2010 by CAELENIUM]

This is the sort of thing that started in 1930's toward the jews and the Nazi's murdered 6 million of them.

I'll sum you up.

You'll be white, you probably live in the UK, if we had a picture of you you'd have a wide-eyed stare like your on drugs and capapable if killing anyone in the street who even glanced your way (and would be capable of the actions and coverup you say happened.

Rage away.....

posted on Feb, 6 2010 @ 08:41 PM
link   
reply to post by laurs

Welcome laurs,

My personal feeling is there never was an American Airlines flight 77 that day. Not enough information has been released. If it becomes general kowledge that the Pentagon was NOT hit by a plane, then hopefully more investigations will be performed, and more people will feel the freedom to come forward.

posted on Feb, 6 2010 @ 08:46 PM
link   
reply to post by Thermo Klein

So, not a single American Airlines employee has felt the need to mention that there was no flight 77 destined for LAX that morning? There are a lot of AA employees in LA and New York...and you don't think any of them would find it odd that a non-existent flight number hit a building?

posted on Feb, 6 2010 @ 08:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by daggyz
your arguement based on the photos does not convince me.

There's only maybe 30 feet between the edge of the Pentagon and those cable rolls and chainlink fence, in pic 1 and 5. To fit a 200,000 pound, 125 foot wide plane into that small 30 x 30 foot area just doesn't make sense.

posted on Feb, 6 2010 @ 08:47 PM
link   
[edit on 7/2/2010 by CAELENIUM]

posted on Feb, 6 2010 @ 08:54 PM
link   

posted on Feb, 6 2010 @ 08:59 PM
link   

Dick Cheney and Haliburton moved where? UAE and Dubai - That is Arab land. almost all the hijackers were Arabs. Who supplies the military with humvees and transports? Halliburton.

Larry Silverstein bought and over-insured the World Trade Center against terrorist acts a few months before the attacks. He was told it would be cheaper to demo the building than to rewire them with current technology.

Who profited off the attacks - A great many people in high places.

It is kept quiet by using compartmentalization - its so obvious now - even to those who didn't know but did their little part.

First time any steel structure collapsed due to fire - and those who made all these history channel shows and Popular Mechanics are controlled by the same circle of people controlling the White House propaganda.

Some people really can think for themselves - others just choose not to - its easier to let the government think for them.

posted on Feb, 6 2010 @ 09:04 PM
link   
[edit on 7/2/2010 by CAELENIUM]

posted on Feb, 6 2010 @ 09:05 PM
link   

I have always believed that the pentagon was hit by a missile instead of an airplane. One, how in gods name did a 125 foot plane with its wings fold itself into a small hole without wings damage on the outside wall with wreckage or fuselage wreckage lying all over the front of the damage. Also looking at those large reels of wire that where at the bottom of the damage and the grass itself, why wasn't those reels and the grass out to maybe hundred feet wasn't burning from the fuel leaking from the fuselage and the wings (remember fuel is stored in the wings) on fire and pouring out of the damage. Just imagine a 200,000 pound firebomb with momentum and jet fuel slamming into a building and not causing more damage than what is seen. Another thing that tail section should have been at minimum outside the damage showing a plane, on top of the jet engines that would be lying around. And if that plane came at that angle, the kinetic energy would have been extended along the whole face of the building. In essence the damage would have imploded the much of the first wall and second wall going along more than 100 feet. That 12 foot munition hole (looks like a missile hit, blows through the outer layer and then blows up inside sound familiar) wasn't made by a plane.

One last thing, why won't they show any of the surveillance film from the area (gas stations and traffic cameras and such). They showed that grainy every fifth frame video from the guard shack which took forever and a day for them to let out. But when you see it, didn't any of you notice the white streak that seem to be level with the ground running up to the explosion. If it was a LARGE plane, it wouldn't be a fast white streak, but it would have been a massive blob of something and then the explosion and then the pressure wave and vibrations from the explosion and a large mass of an object hitting another large mass that is connected on the same medium as the guard station and thats the ground. I'm sorry but an UNARMORED passenger plane as soon as it hit the pentagon (which is stationary and reinforced) it would have splintered all over the place and their should have been wreckage all over that front and fire all over the fronnng of the grass in front of the pentagon.

posted on Feb, 6 2010 @ 09:09 PM
link   

posted on Feb, 6 2010 @ 09:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by spectre76
As is "Photo 6" in my mind... What is that a photo of exactly?

What am I failing to understand here?

Thanks...

Here's an overview of the Pentagon, the 5 wings of the building are labeled A through E, with A being in the center. What were seeing in Picture 6 is the exit hole of whatever went through the Pentagon.
[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/8f5ebc5bf4e7.jpg[/atsimg]

Blow by blow...
It went into ring E
then out of ring E

into ring D
out of ring D

into ring C
out of ring C

making small, circular round holes all the way, as far as can be told. (I haven't personally seen pictures of "into C" or "out of D")

There's quite a bit of space between wings so apparently there are roads or access places in there. Apparently you shouldn't park where missiles are about to hit

[edit on 6-2-2010 by Thermo Klein]

posted on Feb, 6 2010 @ 09:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by VneZonyDostupa

So, not a single American Airlines employee has felt the need to mention that there was no flight 77 destined for LAX that morning? There are a lot of AA employees in LA and New York...and you don't think any of them would find it odd that a non-existent flight number hit a building?

I do find that odd. Maybe you can research it and make a thread on why American Airlines flight 77 existed...

As a side note, I am an ex-American Airlines employee. I was working there when the Cali, Colombia flight crashed and had the unfortunate experience of speaking to a woman who, via CNN, found out her mom just died. I can also tell you that the flight information was frozen within 2 minutes so not even employees could access the flight. Flight numbers change, and unless a specific employee is working that flight, he or she is likely NOT going to know if it flew that day or not. So... if no one was working a flight 77, then no one would come forward with questions.

[I've mentioned being an ex-American Airlines employee in previous threads, so if you are inclined to think I'm lying please go look it up before calling me a liar.]

[edit on 6-2-2010 by Thermo Klein]

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join