It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Absolute proof: A Pentagon picture montage from start to finish

page: 10
<< 7  8  9    11  12  13 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 7 2010 @ 03:14 AM
link   

posted on Feb, 7 2010 @ 03:33 AM
link   
1. Credible witnesses saw a plane hit the Pentagon.

2. Where are the passengers, if not dead?

3. Where is the plane, if not destroyed?

posted on Feb, 7 2010 @ 03:38 AM
link   

Originally posted by dereks

Originally posted by Thermo Klein
that we saw an airplane crash into the Pentagon.

Why didnt you post the pictures of a 757 undercarriage found inside the Pentagon?

Why didnt you post the picture of a 757 wheels found inside the Pentagon?

Why didnt you post the picture of a 757 engines found inside the Pentagon?

Why didnt you post the picture of 757 damage caused to the outside of the Pentagon before it collapsed?

Why didnt you post the evidence of where the body parts from Flight 77 were found inside the Pentagon?

Why didnt you post the picture of 757 wreckage on the lawn outside the Pentagon?

All these pictures have been posted here many times before, but of course you ignore them as they destroy your silly theory that a 757 did not crash into the Pentagon!

WHY DONT YOU!?

Mod Note: One Line Post – Please Review This Link.

[edit on 2/7/2010 by semperfortis]

posted on Feb, 7 2010 @ 03:41 AM
link   

Originally posted by WarloriousCreed
WHY DONT YOU!?

I have, and so have others many times here before - why not do a search, you will be surprised what you find

posted on Feb, 7 2010 @ 03:42 AM
link   
Congratulations, you are correct!
'Good' pictures.
Good proof.

You Win.
We win.
Win what?

'They' know.
Know what?
That you know.
Know what?

Their fate?
Now wait?
For what?

Their next move?
They have contingencies.....
.....though they are running out of 'players'.

The game is up.
As a mask is unto a curtain.....a truth is unto 'the' Truth.
One dwells in Light while the other awaits the dawn.
.....and the Sun will Rise and expose the lies.....
.....the moonRaker will Set and "wel-kom" the Wise.....

The Son does come out to-sorrow.
.....and may the Souls of the meak.....be as a Chariot unto the weak.
As symbiotic photons of a rainbow, those in the Light will shine forth in liason with 'that' cosmotic tranquility.

Those responsible have paid a price since day One.
They 'could' tell One as much.

Unfortunately, the Bill will be more than they can bear.
.....May One Live.....to bear witness?
This is not a given, it's earned and learned.....In that order.

Society itself is to blame as well.
Complicity is.....what it is.
There were many 'folks' involved.
There were many folks deceived.

There is a 'difference'.
It should be noted.
It should be acknowledged.

This Will be Done.....unto One.....and all.
.....and may 'you' bear witness?

~G'night~ 33>InParallel>.....

[edit on 7-2-2010 by Perseus Apex]

posted on Feb, 7 2010 @ 03:59 AM
link   
Assuming we truly never found any weapons of mass destruction in Iraq, I find it hard to understand why we are still there. So I came up with a scenario that would explain it all:

1. The world is under the impression that Saudi Arabia has lots of oil left (which is why we began to consume so much).

2. Saudi Arabia has been lying the whole time about how much oil they really have left (which is why they started drilling out in the waters).

3. After the US suddenly discovers out that Saudi Arabia is critically low on oil, it needs to quickly find more to prevent our collapse.

4. The US realizes there is a small amount of oil in Iraq that can support us for a couple more years.

5. In order to not create hysteria, the US stages 9/11 as the true reason for invading Iraq (which is why 3 Saudi Arabian princes were assasinated as shortly after 9/11).

6. The US invades Iraq for the small amount of oil it has left.

posted on Feb, 7 2010 @ 04:03 AM
link   
Why are you still discussing this as if it is or not is this or the other way?
We are long passed that, we KNOW the whole world has been fooled. Those who wont accept it has chosen a side and agrees with the whole plan.
You Americans (and allies) are still providing the people responsable for this with your lifes, your own children, you are STILL PROUD of being american. Understand the day the army does not get any more suckers willing to dye for "their" cause (petrol-dollar-power-world domination) this is finnished.
WE KNOW! It is not a matter of wether it was or not was a F Flag operation, it is a question of for how long the American population is going to let this people go free. This has to be fought from the inside, it is the people of america that has to solve this and punish the bastards.
Its a fact, building 7, the T T and the pentagon, and london and madrid and many more are not what they tell us it is. END!
The strange thing about this is that many of those truthers still feel threatend by Iran and still back up an invasion of venezuela..
Just stop feeding your army with your lifes and it will be over.

posted on Feb, 7 2010 @ 04:24 AM
link   

Originally posted by Zosynspiracy
It's been obvious ever since it happened that the Pentagon attack was indeed a missile. The fact that anyone believes in the US government as some sort of credible, truthful, altruistic entity is absurd. They abandoned the US citizenry DECADES ago!

It's been obvious ever since it happened that the Pentagon attack was indeed a plane. The fact that anyone doubts the US governments reports as anything but factual is absured. They began to dutifully serve the US citizenry CENTURIES ago!

posted on Feb, 7 2010 @ 04:34 AM
link   

I totally agree with your post hmmmbeer.

Regardless of how much evidence is presented either from the initial impact images at the Pentagon, which anyone, even if they had only half a brain can plainly see that a commercial airliner could not possibly fit through the comparatively tiny hole at the site of impact.

I find it ironic that in other areas, members who argue for the OS and against physical proof, will argue on other subjects and topics, using physics as their proof!

Hypercritical to say the least..gullible or deliberately obstinate, certainly.

I hope this is more on topic for you mod?

[edit on 7/2/2010 by spikey]

posted on Feb, 7 2010 @ 04:37 AM
link   
reply to post by cuthbert

Grow up and develop a pair!

Use the brain in your head for five minutes.

I think yours is one of the more ridiculous statements i've ever read on here!

It's certainly staggeringly naive at the very least. Read your history.

posted on Feb, 7 2010 @ 04:39 AM
link   
JMHO -

Because of the fact that these pictures have been on the internet for awhile, and are put together here and posted as something "new-ish" or presenting the final judgement of "absolute proof", makes me suspcious. Sorry, but the little hairs on the back of my neck go up whenever I read little posts where someone claims they "saw it and it was a plane" or they "had a friend see the plane"

How do we know this was not posted as a means to garner reaction and record it as such?

Either way I just feel the need to be a little careful, for some reason..

posted on Feb, 7 2010 @ 04:55 AM
link   
reply to post by Asherah

I hear you, but i think you have the wrong end of the stick.

The reason these images are important and will continue to be reposted and kept in 'conciousness' is because these images, even without ANY other aspects of either the OS (official story) or the US (Unofficial story) coming into play, the images prove beyond doubt, that a huge aircraft travelling at a reported speed of 500kph+, does not fit into a 12-16 foot circular hole!

Not unless it had gone through a very large car crusher first and squashed to fit...which isn't part of the OS as far as i know.

No other proof is needed, no other facts need to be considered.

If the aeroplane does not fit the damage, it didn't hit the wall! If the aeroplane didn't hit the wall, the OS is a fabrication. As simple as it gets.

I hope someone posts these images at least once a week tbh.

posted on Feb, 7 2010 @ 04:56 AM
link   
In a court of law there is thing called evidence. And it carries a much greater weight than hearsay.

So if 10 people 'saw' a plane but all the hard evidence is against that, and I mean hard physical evidence that no theory supporting the claims can explain, then the only possible outcome is the people are lying.

QED.

posted on Feb, 7 2010 @ 04:59 AM
link   

posted on Feb, 7 2010 @ 05:01 AM
link   

Originally posted by Jim Scott
1. Credible witnesses saw a plane hit the Pentagon.

Which credible witnesses and I want names and how you know they are credible.

Dead or dead. Where and how is the question.

Where is the destroyed plane?

[edit on 2/7/10 by Lillydale]

posted on Feb, 7 2010 @ 05:08 AM
link   
Understood.....my last message was designed with a short fuse.
It served it's purpose?
We'll see soon enough.

To write with divine inspiration is as:

If n is a natural number, the nth power of a matrix in Jordan normal form will be a direct sum of upper triangular matrices, as a result of block multiplication. More specifically, after exponentiation each Jordan block will be an upper triangular block.

The Jordan normal Form
The 'Shell of a Man' by the name of Jordan.....To seA the Man is a Sense of Soul ^o^

I write because I must.
The message Is from out of this world.

And no, I don't speak this way on the 'block'.
lOl

This, "I" know.

The ____ does appear to work in mysterious ways.
To be as the Bee.....with what is to Be.

Hey folks, I'm just a 'messenger'.
I asked for it.
I deserve it.

I Love the Creator.
I understand no more than I Am.

I would imagine the Creator's' favorite past-time would be to 'bear witness' to the unique creation of the Created.
One has the elements of the Earth to design the tools for the trade.
The most marketable commodity on Earth is unseen.

To Love One Another is to Understand the Other.
This makes Sense to me; you?

Form t>o word.....for there is no other way around the truth.
It Is.

[edit on 7-2-2010 by Perseus Apex]

posted on Feb, 7 2010 @ 05:23 AM
link   
reply to post by hmmmbeer

Exactly.

Hearsay is not evidence of anything.

People get planted, people get emotional, people make mistakes.

Small holes in walls, do not allow very large jetliner's to pass through!

Ergo, the OS is BS.

posted on Feb, 7 2010 @ 05:41 AM
link   
reply to post by Lillydale

The planes could have landed at any military airport along it's original route, the passengers (unless they were all completely fictitious and never actually existed) could have been unloaded there.

They may have been told that they were diverting to a military base due to a bomb threat on the plane or something similar.

Then ushered off the plane and then onto who knows where.

If they were actually on the aircraft, anything could have happened to them, from being murdered right away (cabin air replaced with gas, then after the 'deed' purged) the bodies may have just been disposed of or organs harvested etc.

Medical/genetic experiments. Lock them up and do what you want with them...silly question really, as no one will probably ever know what happened to them...not unless one of the guilty opens their mouth for a deal.

The aircraft themselves may have been scrapped, or complete change of identifying numbers, and livery, then flown out.

These are all speculative of course, as we have zero information for obvious reasons..no one is talking.

I'm not surprised by the lack of talking with a plot of this magnitude, it would have certainly been made crystal clear to anyone involved, that should they talk, they, their children, their partners, their whole families and probably anyone they ever had feelings for would come to a very grisly and violent finish.

I doubt i'd talk either tbh.

posted on Feb, 7 2010 @ 05:55 AM
link   
Thank you so much. I did not have my tivo on that day, but have been saying for over 8 years that no plane hit the pentagon. s & f to infinity for you.

posted on Feb, 7 2010 @ 06:22 AM
link   

Originally posted by Jim Scott
1. Credible witnesses saw a plane hit the Pentagon. Yeah right.."credible" lik a CIA or FBI agent? WHO IS CREDIBLE THESE DAYS?
Its been filmed then, so why not release the films from the s cameras?

never existed? Or "exterminated"?

Never existed? or "exterminated"?

U see this as proof?

new topics

top topics

<< 7  8  9    11  12  13 >>

join