It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Aspartame produced by GMO E. coli excrement was parodied by Futurama "Slurm" to indoctrinate us.

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 9 2010 @ 05:03 PM
link   
Just want to make a short comment here about the aspartame. I have chewed sugarless gum for years, everyday 2 pieces a day when I was working. Here's the kicker, I just found out about the aspartame about 3 years ago and have been checking stuff and in the meantime, I was diagnosed with rheumatoid, had all the symptoms and, when the weather changed, had the flu like symptoms etc. And since I haven't worked, but still chewed the sugarless gum, I still had those awful symptoms. Duh, I looked on the back of my gum, and there it was, aspartame!
I just didn't even think about it because it was just gum. Since then, I threw away what I had, warned my brother, and he looked at even some of the regular gum and found it in that too! So, my point being, after a few weeks of not chewing it, and just plain staying away from it, I feel great, no more flu symptoms of the rheumatoid, low grade fever or aches. Haven't been retested for the illness, but I have a feeling those tests will now come out negative. And one of the diseases that is caused by aspartame, is rheumatoid. Thanks for posting, great job with the slurm too, I felt the same way with that. And yes I'm 55 and still watch my cartoons.

posted on Feb, 9 2010 @ 06:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by mdiinican
In this thread are a whole bunch of people who have been eating stuff with xantham gum in it all their lives and don't care. Or for that matter, alcohol. Or the carbon dioxide that rises bread.

Alarmism is a bunch of bullcrap. Whether or not aspartame is bad for you doesn't change the fact that the excretions of bacteria have formed an important part of mankind's diet since the dawn of agriculture. You might as well say you've been indoctrinated by the fact that alcohol has been available for the past TEN THOUSAND PLUS YEARS.

yes, there are bacteria, including E. Coli, already living in your body. While living in their they are defecating. However, they are not GENETICALLY MODIFIED MICROORGANISMS. That is the whole problem here.

i don't care what anyone says, aspartame is straight up POISON. Try this little experiment and see:

I was having a big problem with carpenter ants in my house, I had hit em with Raid and other stuff and nothing was fazing them. Then someone told me that aspartame was poisonous, try it. So I got some Equal or something and scattered it all about. WHAMMO! No more ants.

Get some of that crap you put in your coffee and ingest daily. Pour it near an anthill and watch what happens to the ants.

Now I know, we are not ants. Just because it kills ants, doesn't mean......well actually.......

Try inhaling some Raid and see what happens. This stuff is more toxic than Raid. And unless you are VERY careful, you are ingesting lots of it every day.

posted on Feb, 10 2010 @ 12:30 AM
link   
Please don't kill animals just to prove a point about the toxicity of Aspartame.

Instead check out this website where someone has done lab quality testing on rats to prove it.

myaspartameexperiment.com

and

hubpages.com/hub/Aspartame-controversy

posted on Feb, 10 2010 @ 01:50 AM
link   
Aspartame is the subject an an extraordinary amount of negative claims. More than one shown to be totally fraudulent. See below.

And a lot of anecdotal evidence. Ants on weight reduction programs are advised to seek alternatives.

And to balance off the horror stories and pictures of rats with giant tumours can we also have pictures of the tens of thousands of rats who have been tested with massive amounts of aspartame who showed no ill effects.

There is something called urban legends.

en.wikipedia.org...

An elaborate hoax disseminated through the internet attributes deleterious medical effects to aspartame. This conspiracy theory claims that the FDA approval process of aspartame was tainted and cites as its source an email based upon a supposed talk by a "Nancy Markle" at a "World Environmental Conference." Specifically, the hoax websites allege that aspartame is responsible for multiple sclerosis, systemic lupus, and methanol toxicity, causing "blindness, spasms, shooting pains, seizures, headaches, depression, anxiety, memory loss, birth defects" and death.

The dissemination of the Nancy Markle letter was considered so notable that the Media Awareness Network featured one version of it in a tutorial on how to determine the credibility of a web page. The tutorial implied that the Markle letter was not credible and stated that it should not be used as an authoritative source of information.

Betty Martini, who posted similar messages to Usenet newsgroups in late 1995 and early 1996, claims that an unknown person combined her original letter with other information and redistributed it as Nancy Markle. She believes that there is a conspiracy between the FDA and the producers of aspartame. This conspiracy theory has become a canonical example discussed on several internet conspiracy theory and urban legend websites. Although most of the allegations of this theory contradict the bulk of medical evidence, this misinformation has spread around the world as chain emails since mid-December 1998, influencing many websites as an urban legend that continues to scare consumers.

posted on Feb, 16 2010 @ 12:28 PM
link   
Mmmm ecloi poop taste so goood!!!!!!!
but then again its killing me too.

Why do topics like this get little attention
aspartame is in all soft drinks some foods

Glad Alex Jones woke me up to this last night

posted on Feb, 16 2010 @ 01:26 PM
link   
Wow... I can't believe that no one has pointed out that the bacteria shouting "Freemasons run the country!" is a really really obvious joke. If you watch that whole episode, you'll realize that Burns is turning into a parody of Howard Hughes, famous billionaire and paranoid. He latched onto absurd little things and was terrified of germs. "Freemasons run the country!" is a typical assertion of paranoid people. The same goes for the episode about the Stonecutters, a direct play on the concept of freemasons in every way. If you'll notice, mixed in with all those OMG MASON SYMBOLS, there are also paddles crossed -- they're a secret society who induct new members by paddling them.

Of course, this doesn't discount the possibility that it's a disinformation blah blah blah.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join