It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Unidentified Submerged Object near Taiwan. Navy:not a Chinese submarine or a sea mammal.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 6 2010 @ 11:45 AM
link   
Right on these days this is a really strange news. Who or what,
if they are not the Chinese, moves in the vicinities of Taiwan and of the within Taiwanese territorial waters near the naval base of Tsoying during military maneuvers on Jan. 27?

TAIPEI (Taiwan News) – The Navy said Monday the unidentified object spotted under water near its top base last week was not a Chinese submarine or a sea mammal.

A newspaper reported Sunday that an anti-submarine helicopter found a submarine within Taiwanese territorial waters near the naval base of Tsoying during military maneuvers on January 27. As soon as the Navy called on the submarine to identify itself, it fled out of the area without responding, leading to suspicions it came from China, the reports said.

Read full news.
www.etaiwannews.com...

china-defense.blogspot.com...

posted on Feb, 6 2010 @ 12:17 PM
link   
What are some other options?

School of fish?

USO?

Any chance China has a new type of sub? Or maybe Russia?

posted on Feb, 6 2010 @ 12:18 PM
link   
Well ok,
Interesting as it is, I am more interested in why you might of made this post
in this forum. Any comments?

Thanks,
Vance

posted on Feb, 6 2010 @ 12:22 PM
link   
Because its a USO, which is an unidentified submergible object.

[edit on 6-2-2010 by Reptilian Ph.D]

posted on Feb, 6 2010 @ 12:35 PM
link   
The ASW Helo clearly identified it as a Submarine though. And even sent it a communication demanding ID.

How do they know it was "not Chinese" if they also said "it did not answer and fled the area". ???

I am going with Chinese Sub. They have the motive, the ability, and they are geographically next door.

With the way the Chinese freak out over Taiwan, it has to be them.

I doubt the Russians would hang out there in the first place. They prefer areas closer to the USA and Europe for their loitering. I have serious doubts it was Russian.

What would Russians be doing around Taiwan? Exactly it doesn't add up.

[edit on 6-2-2010 by muzzleflash]

posted on Feb, 6 2010 @ 01:06 PM
link   
The strange thing about this event is that: "The Navy denied the report, saying sonar showed up an unidentified object which could not have been a submarine.
And that the 168th Fleet Commander Lee Tung-fang said : "The data told the Navy that there were no submarines, whales or dolphins involved."

An Unknow Submerged Object!

posted on Feb, 6 2010 @ 01:18 PM
link   
No offence, but this has no relevance to the thread on Aliens or UFO's.

The information is based on the received sonar data, that could very likely lead to an anomaly data scan speculating some form of sea mammal that was failed to be identified later on.

Or at at least, it could had been a Chinese spy fleet-to-air or fleet only vehicle , since it has disappeared after a Taiwanese search was sent to investigate the matter.

posted on Feb, 6 2010 @ 04:33 PM
link   
Plenty of videos of UFO's above the sea and "rising from the sea" in the distance. So this is a very interesting story. The mystery in the wording has every reason for OP to mention it here. So well done, an interesting read!

[edit on 6-2-2010 by markymint]

posted on Feb, 6 2010 @ 05:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by markymint
Plenty of videos of UFO's above the sea and "rising from the sea" in the distance. So this is a very interesting story. The mystery in the wording has every reason for OP to mention it here. So well done, an interesting read!

[edit on 6-2-2010 by markymint]

G'day markymint

I will be extremely interested if you can post links to those videos.

That material will be fascinating, so I look forward to that.

Kind regards
Maybe...maybe not

posted on Feb, 6 2010 @ 05:08 PM
link   
It's great how you guys attack the OP for putting the thread in the alien/ufo section when it is clearly something that was unidentified. Maybe the mods should change the title to Aliens and UFOs/USOs so the next person that submits good information on something that could be related to the subject isn't bashed. Thanks OP for the info.

posted on Feb, 6 2010 @ 05:20 PM
link   
I guess that the existence of Unidentified Submerged Objects in Taiwanese territorial waters should be no surprise in the current climate between the US and China , I think whats more interesting is that they are holding military maneuvers in Taiwanese waters

posted on Feb, 6 2010 @ 07:01 PM
link   
I read somewhere that the USAs where developing a new kind of submarine vehicle, maybe they are doing some scouting around a heated region. Or maybe the chinese themselves have somethign in that category, they are capable of great innovations too...

posted on Feb, 6 2010 @ 07:25 PM
link   
it could have been one of these

posted on Feb, 6 2010 @ 09:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by muzzleflash
The ASW Helo clearly identified it as a Submarine though. And even sent it a communication demanding ID.

With the way the Chinese freak out over Taiwan, it has to be them.

Depends what they meant by "submarine", I guess. Whether they meant submarine as the navy vessels we know, or sub-marine simple meaning underwater object.

But I'd put bets on it being Chinese also. Maybe something new?

[edit on 6/2/10 by NuclearPaul]

posted on Feb, 6 2010 @ 09:24 PM
link   
Just ask Aaron McCollum on Project Camelot. He'll be able to tell you that its actually a remote controlled stargate being controlled by aliens, and it can only be activated by using telepathic dolphins that must be used as a conduit by a telepathic human.

I'm sure that's what it really is.

Seriously. I wouldn't be suprised if he's talking about that in his next interview, if anyone is that gullible.

top topics

join