It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What is "Atlantean Democracy"?

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 6 2010 @ 03:35 AM
link   
Atlantean Democracy is defined as an approachable and ammendable system of government based on ideal #-theory.

the Atlantean Constitutions (current and complete) can be read online here:
www.scribd.com...

Here is a brief run-through of the contents of these Constitutions:

Beginning on page 10, we introduce the three branches of the government in the "book of prayers," which contains the oaths to be taken by each branch before convening a meeting. The three branches of Atlantean Democracy are:

23 member Senate
13 member Jury
7 Chief Executives

On page 11, we find three clauses, corresponding to the three levels of initial psychic-initiation of the Atlantean Democratic school system.

On page 13, we find the Atlantean Citizens' "Bill of Rights," gauranteeing each individual sovereignty and direct Democracy. It also introduces the gaming system used to reflect the Atlantean government, which I'll return to here again in a moment.

Page 14 provides the State-side declaration of rights, rules, responsibilities, etc. This is also the first mention of the "church/bank" of Lemuria in these Constitutions. They are given as necessary to the State only to provide armaments to the Jurors to hunt down criminal suspects.

Pages 16 & 17 provide the "Constitution of the Pope," that is, the one of the seven chief executives that also acts as nominal head of the Lemurian "church/bank." The choice to create the office of Pope is optional, and it can also be disbanded at any time.

Pages 20 & 21 provide the "Constitution of the Executives" (ongoing), outlining the laws governing all free citizens living under Atlantean Democracy.

Pages 22 & 23 provide the "Constitution of the Congress" that establishes the ranks, titles and numbers of people necessary to operate the various levels and stages of Atlantean Democracy.

There are various diagrams throughout the text which I will explain as we go on.

Here are some videos including an explanation of the gaming form of "Atlantean Democracy," as well as showing the model of the dodecahedronal Senate building.

the Atlantean Senate (playlist):
www.youtube.com...

"Atlantean Democracy" is an intellectual proprietary right under the "Pythagorean Order of Death" system I designed. *snip*

where you can find a free copy of the POD's 2010 edition to download from rapidshare.

I can answer any questions generated by this document, these videos and this website. I am not here to encourage nor discourage any of you to join nor to shun the POD. This thread is meant as an open debate forum for the concept and feasibility of "Atlantean Democracy" as a possible alternative form of global government to the one-world-dictator of the NWO's "Protocols." Please feel free to ask me anything, to discuss these concepts openly and freely, and to propose alternative solutions to any problems you may see in them. I look forward to a fun debate.

PEACE.
- Jon

Mod Note: Terms & Conditions Of Use – Please Review This Link.

4) Advertising: You will not advertise or promote other discussion boards, chat systems, online communities or other websites on ATS within posts, private messages, avatars or signatures without prior written permission from The Above Network, LLC. You will not choose a username that is the same as website domain, subdomain, or URL for which you are associated.

[edit on 6-2-2010 by GAOTU789]

posted on Feb, 6 2010 @ 04:39 AM
link   
NOTE BENE:

there are already two threads here on ATS discussing the Lemurian "church/bank" aspect of the POD system:

The Pythagorean Order of Death (remarks):
www.abovetopsecret.com...
links to: Levite Crown Pope 10° of the POD:
www.scribd.com...

this is the most scariest illuminati document i ever read...
www.abovetopsecret.com...
links to: Levite Crown Pope 10° of the POD:
www.scribd.com...

So, here in this thread I want to avoid the more purely economic and religious aspects of Atlantean Democracy, and try to look at only the state side aspect of it. The best way to do this is to briefly study the constitutions (linked in the OP).

In point of fact, the Lemurian Church/Bank "degrees" in the full POD system are actually lower in rank than the Atlantean Democratic state-side. As given from page 23 of the Constitutions:

Shamen&Wizards::Lemuria::lunar:Ka

8°:: Priest:Binah
ADNY:AyinSophAur::church:3V°:2VI°:1VII°=6::7:23
minimum needed to comprise a "church" = 3 OES, 2 GD, 1 OTO = 6

9°::Cardinal:Chokmah
YHVH:AyinSoph::Monastery:5V°:3VI°:2VII°=10::13:23
minmum for a "monastery" = 5 OES, 3 GD, 2 OTO = 10

10°::Levite:Crown: Pope
EHEIEH:Ayin::Court:7V°:5VI°:3VII°:1X°=16::1:7
minimum "papal court" = 7 OES, 5 GD, 3 OTO = 15

Chiefs&Sages::Atlantis::solar::Akh

11°::Understanding:23
Senate: (3iia°*2)+(7iic°)+(13iib°)=23::salt=water/fire::"Limitless Light"
3 "public" with 2 votes each (Masons of first degree), 7 executives (third degree),
13 congress (2nd degree)

12°::Wisdom:13
Judiciary: (1iic°)+(12lot22)=13::sulphur=fire/air::"Without End"
1 exec (min), all others drawn by lot from senate.

13°::Kether:7
Executives: (1iia°)+(2iib°)+(3iic°)+(1X°)=7::mercury=air/water::"No Thing"
1 Mason of the first degree, 2 second degree, 3 of the third degree and 1 pope

This explains, concisely, the members of each of the Lemurian "church/bank" and the Atlantean Democracy "degrees" of the POD system.

Please feel free to ask any questions about this system that might occur to you.
PEACE.
- Jon

[edit on 6-2-2010 by benpadiah]

posted on Feb, 6 2010 @ 05:28 AM
link   
I was going to ask, do you mean the monarchy, or the democracy?

What's to debate? I think it sounds like great alternative to all that one this, one that, we are B.S. We are not one. I am that I am and we are are always many never just one.

[edit on 6-2-2010 by randyvs]

posted on Feb, 6 2010 @ 05:31 AM
link   
Wasn't Atlantis, according to the myth's originator Plato, a corrupt and tyrannical military dictatorship diametrically opposed to the only variety of democracy in the world (that being the Athenian Republic)?

I must say it's a little puzzling

posted on Feb, 6 2010 @ 05:42 AM
link   
reply to post by TheWalkingFox

I must say it's a little puzzling

A Fox somehow I doubt this is true for you. Did you see the part about the Pythagorian Order of Death. That's some deep shizzle right there.
Way over my head.

[edit on 6-2-2010 by randyvs]

posted on Feb, 6 2010 @ 07:16 AM
link   

Originally posted by benpadiah
This thread is meant as an open debate forum for the concept and feasibility of "Atlantean Democracy" as a possible alternative form of global government to the one-world-dictator of the NWO's "Protocols." Please feel free to ask me anything, to discuss these concepts openly and freely, and to propose alternative solutions to any problems you may see in them. I look forward to a fun debate.

PEACE.
- Jon

Why is it your view that a global government is needed? In order to propose a form of global government and request discussion of global governance alternatives to the "NWO" type, is it necessary to come to the conclusion that a global government is what is needed.

posted on Feb, 6 2010 @ 07:36 AM
link   
To me, it seems logical that one government is needed because we all share 1 giant ball of dirt.

First, think of the situation on a smaller scale, there is an island with 185 warring tribes(or however many countries exist on earth right now.. no time to look it up) and the US or whatever country would like to make a deal for resources, or to use the island as a refueling point, or to set up a base, or whatever reason they would want to make a deal with the island. You can't deal with 185 seperate governments, it's just not feasible. Each tribe would want the base in the area that they control, or want to be the tribe that trades or sells the resources. The rest would certainly war on the lucky tribe picked.

Now scale the same scenario up to a galactic level. If you want disclosure. If you want to "join the galactic community", then you have to have one government for this ball of dirt that can speak for the ball of dirt as a whole so that representatives from other balls of dirt have someone to deal with and negotiate with.

It seems necessary to end up with one governing body before it is possible to move beyond our lonely little ball of dirt.

posted on Feb, 6 2010 @ 08:16 AM
link   

Originally posted by AwakeAndAware
To me, it seems logical that one government is needed because we all share 1 giant ball of dirt.

First, think of the situation on a smaller scale, there is an island with 185 warring tribes(or however many countries exist on earth right now.. no time to look it up) and the US or whatever country would like to make a deal for resources, or to use the island as a refueling point, or to set up a base, or whatever reason they would want to make a deal with the island. You can't deal with 185 seperate governments, it's just not feasible. Each tribe would want the base in the area that they control, or want to be the tribe that trades or sells the resources. The rest would certainly war on the lucky tribe picked.

Now scale the same scenario up to a galactic level. If you want disclosure. If you want to "join the galactic community", then you have to have one government for this ball of dirt that can speak for the ball of dirt as a whole so that representatives from other balls of dirt have someone to deal with and negotiate with.

It seems necessary to end up with one governing body before it is possible to move beyond our lonely little ball of dirt.

And you think that a global government will solve those problems?

The further "up the chain" the people who exercise this control/power over other people, the less the people have control/power over the restrictions placed on them.

posted on Feb, 6 2010 @ 09:21 AM
link   
I think global government is next on the political evolution pyramid. we went from clans and tribes to kingdoms to nation states and are currently experimenting with continental nations and then global governance is next..

i didnt read any of this atlantean democracy but i do find it intriguing. only thing i really have to add is that atlantis was destroyed because it was a failed state essentially so dont you think any form of government based off of it will fail too? i also just wanna add that american democracy is a ponzi scheme like everything else in this country, a scam, a farce, we live in a two-party bankocracy...

posted on Feb, 6 2010 @ 10:17 AM
link   
So you want to replace the system we have now with your "made up" version that you invented?

Nice!

I bet this takes off like wild fire!

No...really...this is silly.

posted on Feb, 6 2010 @ 10:18 AM
link   
reply to post by benpadiah

1. Atlantis was a failed Theocracy.
2. They grew fat and corrupt. And died.
3. Who is going to be the one to decide "they have the psychic skills" to govern.

On the brighter side, they wont need a CIA....they'll be psychic afterall

posted on Feb, 6 2010 @ 11:21 AM
link   

Originally posted by felonius
reply to post by benpadiah

3. Who is going to be the one to decide "they have the psychic skills" to govern.

Benpadia here, can make those choices.

After all, he is the self proclaimed "Atlantian Pope".

No really...THIS GUY is going around "acting" like he is the Pope of the Atlantis people!

Then he printed up a book and sold it.

Mind you, its POD printing (Print on Demand), also known as "Vanity Printing" in the publication business.

Basically, you pay money and your work gets printed.

In the writing business most do not take such endeavors seriously and a POD writer usually takes such an avenue because no real publisher would print the writer's work.

Anyways...long story short.

Benpadia here is the Pope of Atlantis, he is advertising his "made up religion", and here we are reading documents of his "fake empire" that "he rules over".

Get it yet?

This "guy" is trying to find suckers to buy his fake reality that he created in his spare time.

This person's work (check it out for a good laugh) has failed to produce any real following or even a fanbase...but here we are being forced to contemplate the validity of his self-created system of government.

Man o man...and I end up feeling bad for him.

He is no Pope of nothing and his little system of government is based on modern society and modern catch-phrases-within-law, not some ancient secret city of super advanced humans.

In other word's...Benpadia is the Pope of Atlantis.

Decide for yourself how crazy he may be.

And no...that is not an insult or rude. I ask anyone to "question this guy's sanity" after you do your research and learn about what he is selling here.

Total hogwash created to sucker people he thinks he can outsmart and swindle.

Nothing more.

[edit on 6-2-2010 by Mr Mask]

posted on Feb, 6 2010 @ 04:31 PM
link   
I rather like the little "dangley" on his fore head. Kinda cute

A religion of one. Is this a true monotheistic religion?

posted on Feb, 6 2010 @ 07:17 PM
link   
If you need to confront me, do it directly. Otherwise, why do you speak about me and not to me?

As far as the topic of "Atlantean Democracy" being a "monotheistish" theocratical dictatorship, this system is not based on the historical Atlantis (the inspiration for Plato's fictional Republic).

Atlantean Democracy is, in point of fact, my own invention. If you believe, without reading it, it is something it is not, I will not waste your time trying to convince you otherwise. If you read it, and have specific questions about it, I will answer them. Personally I have no expectations either way.

As far as my published book being on a "print on demand" publisher, that's true. I never tried to pitch it to any major houses, though, so it has never been rejected by anyone. It has gotten one bad review on amazon.com, which you can read for yourself. I won't link you, since you might be tempted to buy the book in spite of the rumors about me being nutz.

As ironic as it seems, the "Pythagorean Order of Death" and a "print on demand" publishing service have nothing to do with one another. It's a happy coincidence of acronyms.

Now, since I've joined ATS most people have been over-awed by what I've previously written, and only a very few have refused to read it and decided to attack me personally instead. I refuse to think this is representative of everyone here on the ATS forums. I might be wrong for it, but I have come here to discuss my ideas in a serious way with other equally capable minds. You don't have to agree with them, but I thought at least I could expect a semi-intelligent conversation.

Hope you're all doing well.
PEACE.
- Jon

posted on Feb, 6 2010 @ 10:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by Iamonlyhuman
Why is it your view that a global government is needed?

It is neither mine nor anyone I know in the POD's point of view that "global government is needed." We believe global government is inevitable on a larger scale, however we also believe global government is currently being practised now on a smaller scale by a few rich elites, and we in the POD believe they are handling it wrongly. We in the POD feel that a better form of global government than either what we have now or a NWO dictator would be an universally open and direct form of Democracy. That is why I designed the POD, however as I have said, the POD is not designed to work on a micro-scale within a larger system defined by either the conditions we have now nor under a NWO dictator. It is designed as an alternate substitute for these.

Originally posted by AwakeAndAware
If you want to "join the galactic community", then you have to have one government for this ball of dirt that can speak for the ball of dirt as a whole so that representatives from other balls of dirt have someone to deal with and negotiate with

That is an interesting point, but the same conclusion can be reached in the event of a NWO dictator ruling the planet alone: you would still have a single official, capable of speaking on behalf of the entire planet. What I've tried to do in designing Atlantean Democracy for the POD is to invent a system that would function at a global level, without any need for extra-terrestrial interference, but which would provide a plenum of executive representatives, all of equal rank, such that none would have more authority than the others, and these would all be popularly elected positions. We in the POD do not belkieve in having a single global dictator. We believe in having 7 chief executives.

Originally posted by Iamonlyhuman
And you think that a global government will solve those problems?

As I just pointed out, the problem as A&A posed it was regarding the provision of a planetary representative to the "galactic community," actually would be solved by a single global dictator. However, we in the POD believe very strongly that having a single head of a any government is a dangerous and short-lived method of governance. We advocate a form of direct Democracy and a system of government offices based on ideal number-theory instead.

Originally posted by TheCoffinman
atlantis was destroyed because it was a failed state essentially so dont you think any form of government based off of it will fail too

According to the myth, Atlantis was destroyed when they abused the (technological?) power they had accumulated and it caused a self-destructive natural disaster. This form of "(technological?) power" we in the POD call the ECS (Enochian Communications System) and we use it to achieve our advanced level of ESP, however we do not abuse this power by using it to drain the individual will-power of others, as some who use the ECS but who are not in the POD do. The POD identifies these people as "psychic vampires," as "reptilians" or as "neo-Sethians."

(cont.)

posted on Feb, 6 2010 @ 10:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by felonius
Who is going to be the one to decide "they have the psychic skills" to govern.

Our government is not based on the "most skilled" psychic ruling over the others. In the version of a global dictator proposed by the NWO conspiracy, one person sits atop a huge psychic pyramid, as in the model you just related. In Atlantean Democracy all the citizens are equall infinite in their potential capacity to develop their psychic skills how and to whatever extent they wish. However, there would also be some who would not wish to develop their ESP skills in a way that would benefit the citizens of Atlantean Democracy, and these would be considered equal in terms of their human rights, but would not be considered full "citizens" of the governmental system, and thus would not vote.

Please read the Constitutions and I am here to answer any and all questions! Thanks for all of your feedback thus far.
PEACE.
- Jon

posted on Feb, 6 2010 @ 10:21 PM
link   

Now, since I've joined ATS most people have been over-awed by what I've previously written, and only a very few have refused to read it and decided to attack me personally instead.

"Most people" on ATS think space reptiles are ruling their planet, a secret planet is coming to kill us, aliens are here an among us, or countless other nonsensical things.

Point being-

You're selling your book and shamelessly using ATS as a vehicle for it.

You make references to it every post you make.

You call yourself "The Pope".

Hey, good luck making a buck. I won't try to stop you. I simply am pointing out that this is silly and that you are only here to make a profit as a hack-prophet.

I mean...I'm all for cults.

But really? The Alatlantean Democracy? REALLY?

I'm the first person to ever giggle at the simple mentioning of such poppycock?

Eh...carry on.

Sir Pope.

[edit on 6-2-2010 by Mr Mask]

posted on Feb, 6 2010 @ 10:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by Mr Mask
You're selling your book

I swear to God if you would click the links it would clear up some many of your mis-apprehensions about all this. The POD10.pdf is FREE on rapidshare. It is not for sale.

You call yourself "The Pope".

This is also not true. I am the current "Pope" of the 7 chief executives of the POD, but then all this means at this time is that I created the system and have shared it with 6 other founding members. I don't go around saying, "hey did you hear the good news about me being the Pope of Atlantis!" because that would be lunacy. All I am doing is presenting some ideas I'd had on the topic of ideal government for your consideration. Or not. Either way, I do not understand why you feel such hostility toward my ideas and me.

PEACE.
- Jon

[edit on 6-2-2010 by benpadiah]

posted on Feb, 6 2010 @ 10:44 PM
link   

I swear to God if you would click the links it would clear up some many of your mis-apprehensions about all this. The POD10.pdf is FREE on rapidshare. It is not for sale.

Don't ever mistake me for one who needs to be "cleared up" on something as simple as this matter here.

YOU are SELLING your invented work of FICTION on ATS.

How is THAT for "clearing you up"?

If you think that my only "understanding of wealth" is paper green things, then you must also think I am too dumb to see through your little "advertising" of your cult.

I am the current "Pope"

No...you are not. You are a very silly man with a very silly idea. Nothing wrong with that. But you are not a "pope" of anything.

Why not play dungeons and dragons and then post here telling me you are a 9th level ranger?

I created the system

Making it your "product".

and have shared it with 6 other founding members.

And now you are advertising it on ATS.

I don't go around saying, "hey did you hear the good news about me being the Pope of Atlantis!"

No...actually...that is a great description of the posts you have shared with ATS thus far.

Seven people gave a damn about your little cult, and now you are selling it to the ATS crowd. Clear, cut, dried, fact.

because that would be lunacy.

It sure would. Or just plain "scamful".

All I am doing is presenting some ideas I'd had on the topic of ideal government for your consideration. Or not. Either way, I do not understand why you feel such hostility toward my ideas and me.

What don't you get? In this world I stand to confront all the free-loaders, the scam-hearted, the dangerously loony, the utterly laughable or the totally fake.

You sir meet more then a few of those titles (in my opinion), and I am calling BS on your "less then polished" song and dance.

You sir are silly...as I said.

And you have brought your silly wares to a place to sucker a few more zealots.

Where better then ATS?

posted on Feb, 6 2010 @ 10:57 PM
link   

In this world I stand to confront all the free-loaders, the scam-hearted, the dangerously loony, the utterly laughable or the totally fake.

Sorry, I didn't realise you were that guy. I might have recognised you as such, had you identified yourself as such. Sorry, my misunderstanding.

I am calling BS

Have you even read any of the documents I've linked? Answer me honestly, please.

Where better then ATS?

Well if you are only here to spread your resentment of them toward the other members of this forum community, then why do you not leave? It might help your emotional stess.

PEACE.
- Jon

top topics

<<   2 >>

join