It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Michael Salla: Certifiably insane or brilliant charlatan?

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 7 2010 @ 03:51 AM
link   
reply to post by amari

Do you find it strange that this being is not showing his arms? Yes I realize his arms are probably behind his back and what is the insignia on the bottom left of his shorts and in the photo it is to the bottom right on the shorts. ^Y^

Those white devices that are concealing the bottom of its 'legs' are sure suspicious too. Probably clawed hooves...

posted on Feb, 7 2010 @ 01:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by InfaRedMan

Originally posted by amari
Do you find it strange that this being is not showing his arms?

Do you find it strange that men sometimes stand with their arms crossed behind their back?

Originally posted by amari
and what is the insignia on the bottom left of his shorts and in the photo it is to the bottom right on the shorts.

How about a simple, everyday clothing label/logo. Does this sound probable enough to you?

You can't be honest in suggesting these particular aspects draw any kind of suspicion... can you?

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/6528267fcd57.jpg[/atsimg]

I think he's kidding... but you can never really be sure on ATS some days!

[edit on 2/7/2010 by ZombieOctopus]

posted on Feb, 8 2010 @ 07:46 AM
link   
reply to post by ZombieOctopus

Indeed! I can't tell anymore. After all I have witnessed on this site, I have come to the conclusion that Mr Rationale is unemployed and standing in a soup kitchen queue somewhere.

IRM

posted on Feb, 8 2010 @ 08:42 AM
link   
You people confuse me. So far all I've seen of these websites are articles putting forth the views and experience of others...primary source work, if you will. His writing has a very open-minded and subtly positive overtone.
I feel that he presents a more scholarly approach to ufology and accounts of encounters & experiences.

Besides, anyone who's achieved that level of education doesn't do so without also achieving some level of eccentricity. Also to keep in mind: One man's lie is another man's religion.....just sayin'

posted on Feb, 8 2010 @ 09:43 AM
link   

Originally posted by starsyren
His writing has a very open-minded and subtly positive overtone.

So open minded that his brains have fallen out.

Subtly positive? LOL!

I feel that he presents a more scholarly approach to ufology and accounts of encounters & experiences.

Scholarly? LOL!
WOW! Your standards are very low!

Besides, anyone who's achieved that level of education doesn't do so without also achieving some level of eccentricity.

Is eccentricity something that one aims to achieve?

Also to keep in mind: One man's lie is another man's religion.....just sayin'

And this makes it ok to lie, simply because some poor souls out there wrongly put their trust in him? A charlatan is a charlatan! ... and this ain't no religion!

... Just sayin'

IRM

[edit on 8/2/10 by InfaRedMan]

posted on Feb, 8 2010 @ 10:49 AM
link   

His writing has a very open-minded

A simple belief in extraordinary claims, the paranormal or UFOs does not define one as open-minded.

subtly positive overtone.

I do not think message of Salla or Greer is positive. First, however it may sound, a message built on lies and delusion cannot be positive.

And look at what they are telling us. We are victims held under the thumb of nefarious human powers and there is nothing we can do about it. Therefore, we need our benevolent space-brothers to come save us, because we cannot save ourselves, otherwise we are doomed. That is not a positive message.

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join