It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

My puppy pictures please look

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 28 2004 @ 11:37 AM
link   
www.chocolatelabs.com...

I want to show my puppy off because now he's too big and I want everyone to see how cute he is!
thanks

posted on May, 28 2004 @ 11:42 AM
link   
HE'S ADORABLE!

I like the last picture on the first page best.

posted on May, 28 2004 @ 11:52 AM
link   

Originally posted by Venus
HE'S ADORABLE!

I like the last picture on the first page best.

Thanks, his mom did a good job... lol

That's the most recent one, he's now 6 months and so sassy...
I think he's trying to establish dominance over us so we're going to have to start putting the smack down on him more...
Those puppy dog eyes sure are hypnotizing. I like the first one, i'm going to have to blow this up and frame it... he's so damn cute I could eat him..

posted on May, 28 2004 @ 12:42 PM
link   
Hey, your doggy is just lovely. I used to have a few labradors at our house, and we had a brown one, I thought he was the coolest. The others were all black or white (well, kinda beige).

posted on May, 28 2004 @ 02:04 PM
link   
He looks like a darker version of KayEm's hound, Scooby (also known as the walking tongue). His tongue is so long and constantly desperate to lick something that you can see it coming about a minute before the rest of the dog is visible

Cute puppy though, TL

posted on May, 28 2004 @ 02:28 PM
link   
OMG What a gorgeous dog!

I love dog's and you got a great one there.

posted on May, 28 2004 @ 10:12 PM
link   
What a cute little puppy !
I want one !!!!!!!!!!

posted on May, 29 2004 @ 01:18 AM
link   
Back in the 80's I was the proud 'owner' of a lively hound - part mongrel, part German Shepherd. Unfortunately he was also the most depraved dog I have ever met.

One day I visited my neighbour for drink (of course) and was told that I should bring my dog over so that he and the neighbour's Chocolate Labrador could meet and 'make friends'. I tried to dissuade the neighbour - I really did, but he was insistant. So I went back, collected the hound and introduced him to the Lab.

They got on well.

The neighbour and myself drank four star Napoleon Brandy.

Later on he went out to the garden to see what the dogs were up to.

Well, I did warn him !

He had to take his pedigree Chocolate Lab to the vets the next day to get the 'day after' injection

posted on May, 29 2004 @ 11:05 AM
link   
Pisky that is so funny!

I'm afraid to take him to the doggy park and let him run wild cuz he didn't have his balls snipped and i'm afraid he might get his freak on now that he's at that stage...
I want to breed him when he's older I just don't want any surprises now if you know what I mean.

posted on May, 29 2004 @ 11:11 AM
link   
oh man, that made me so hungry.

cute dog.

top topics

join