It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Hypothetical "Contact".....Your Move.

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 6 2010 @ 12:57 AM
link   
Take a pic, post it online to be ripped apart by skeptics.

If they landed in my general vicinity, then I would expect that they were aware of my presence and probably want something. No use in running from a being who can travel, ignore, alter, or skew common space time.

Wake up

Eat

Work

S**t

Sleep

Cause there's not really anything I can do about it. Some people wouldn't believe in the existence of an ET if they came to their birthday party, ate their cake and played a game of pool.

posted on Feb, 6 2010 @ 02:57 AM
link   
Well I think would grab this moment to throw away the old fly catcher they landed on, and get a new one.

For real. I'm going to kis their asses, to the point they finaly let me take a test drive their transporttation thing they got here with.

Evil aliens would probably be unstoppable !

Oh and I want to meet their female members. A civilisation advanced enough to get here in the first place, got to be open minded for a new experience.
Me ? wel.. I'm just kinky !

posted on Feb, 6 2010 @ 09:14 AM
link   
From the time I read the Betty and Barney Hill story, I knew what I would do if given the same sort of opportunity.....

I would march right up to those aliens and their UFO and beg for a short joy ride, all the while poking my nose into any corner of their craft with unvarnished curiosity......HA!

.....I had followed the light, or it had followed me, for a few miles. I stopped the car at the edge of an brightly moonlit field, walking out into the open to get a better view. The light stopped, hovered for a moment while I stared at it in wonder...there was no sound, so I reasoned it could certainly NOT be a helicopter. Then it began to back-up toward me.

Not for one second did I consider the chance of getting that joy ride.....
Fear, total unreasoning panic took complete control and I ran like the wind. So much for my intellectual curiosity!!

I've never had another 'chance'....perhaps just as well, I can't run that fast anymore, now I'd probably have a heart attack!!

posted on Feb, 27 2010 @ 09:33 AM
link   

Originally posted by nerbot
Just throwing this out there. Hypothetically of course.

To all believers, skeptics, and everyone in between.

If you were confronted with a visit from new beings from afar, how would you fair?

"Wow, you're WAYYYY out there aren't you."

Not a brown-nose-err, yet you might think about hypotheticals of what directions beings from afar come from.

Appreciate what you have and even that which gives you a solid surface to walk upon... even for your "first" baby-step.

posted on Feb, 27 2010 @ 10:36 AM
link   

Originally posted by nerbot

As events unfold, what started as a tiny prick of light in the sky has now grown to a large, metallic craft, disk shaped and slightly oval, hovering 50 feet in the air and decending towards the ground immediately infront of you.

Electricity fills the air and a landing seems imminent.

30 feet.........20.......10.......touchdown.

The door slides open and........

Then a warrior in Space Marine armor from the World Eater Chaos Chapter comes out the starchip and shoot everyone in the perimeter. But he is not alone, after him come a chaos daemon who start to invoque Nurgle, the god of death and destruction... (cf : Warhammer 40000)

at this time only I will run... run... and still run...

Seriously, don't you think if they are coming on earth in a peaceful way they will signal their presence before, in order to prepare earth population to that event ?

posted on Feb, 27 2010 @ 01:57 PM
link   
i would cautiously approach them and introduce myself.
i would ask for a ride to the nearest commerce station to see if i could do some trading.

oh and i would inform them the all the good eating humans are in what is called politics,for some reason lying all day makes them tender and juicy.
the rest of us are stringy and tough,you'd have to marinate us way too long to be edible.

but politicians,man they are some good eating.I hear they like to run in herds in washington.

I can give coordinates if you like.

posted on Feb, 27 2010 @ 02:43 PM
link   
Well it is bloody obvious isn’t it? Ya wazzuk

Firstly use the cellphone for pictures and calling everyone to come look. Secondly change underwear.

Er No. Firstly have a bath and then change underwear, then use my cell phone as previously described.

Er no call my mother (80 +) she has an answer for ever situation.

Frankly I would probably freeze up and have no evidence and all you people would call me nasty names as I have no proof it happened.

Great post thanks for the laugh

T

top topics

<< 1   >>

join