It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Should Attorney General Holder Be Tried For Treason or Nominated For A Nobel?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 5 2010 @ 08:32 PM
link   
President Obaba stated We are at War with al Qaeda !
www.whitehouse.gov...
Actually we have been at war with these people since “911.”
The self proclaimed al Queda warrior, Umar Farouk Abdulmutallab, a non US citizen, attempted to murder hundreds of Americans by blowing up a plane, while on approach to Detroit airport. As Secretary of Homeland Security Janet Naolitano states,” The system worked,” and we were spared another horrific event.
However, Attorney General Holder decided to treat the enemy combatant as an American Citizen. Holder had the foreign national Mirandized, questioned shorter than a corporate lunch break, given an attorney, and placed into a jail.
According to The Washington Examiner (linkypoo below)
www.washingtonexaminer.com...

It was Holder who made the decision to try 9/11 mastermind Khalid Sheikh Mohammed in a criminal trial in New York. It is Holder who has expressed his desire to grant full American constitutional rights to foreign terrorists. It is Holder who is leading the administration's sputtering effort to move some Guantanamo inmates to the United States. And it is Holder who is apparently cutting other parts of the government out of crucial terrorism decisions like the treatment of Abdulmutallab.
Read more at the Washington Examiner: www.washingtonexaminer.com...
Remember it was Holder who returned Elián González to Cuba. Again, Holder circumvented US Law, The Cuban Adjustment Act of 1966! (Linkypoo below)

www.dcf.state.fl.us...

www.uscis.gov...
Was this treacherous behavior?
Now, as misdirected as his actions may seem to some people, could have, his action on Elián González, paved the way to the release of Sean Goldman from Brazil?
Perhaps Holder’s extension of an “olive branch” to the muslim factions, regarding crotch bomber Umar Farouk Abdulmutallab, will curtail further suicidal jihad bombings in the U.S? Maybe the Nobel committee will put Holder up for a Peace Prize?
What do you think?

[edit on 5-2-2010 by Violater1]

posted on Feb, 5 2010 @ 09:05 PM
link   
I don't think a nomination for a Nobel Peace Prize.

I do think that Holder has obstructed justice by failing to pursue the plethora of criminal activity that plagues this nation. We see and hear of corruption everywhere and it seems that for the last year that justice has stopped pursuing meaningful crime and has assumed the role of obstructing investigations for any number of criminal investigations concerning the Democrats and Republicans. I have no doubt that Holder is probably the middle man for extortion from any politician that seeks a favor, wink, wink.

Lastly I find it criminal that our Attorney General, Eric Holder has failed to pursue the many anomalies that exist with 911. With so many scientist, professional experts coming forth and demanding a new investigation, this alone is enough to substantiate my claim that Holder is obstructing justice on orders of those above him that have so instructed him to do exactly what he is doing. Holder's disregard for any concern of accountability says that he could care less what the public thinks and he shows that criminal arrogance every day he pretends to be Attorney General for the United States of America.

Eric Holder is a sack boy being managed by grocery clerks. He has no ability to think for himself. He is just a puppet of those that have undermined much of what was America. Eric Holder is the shining pinnacle of incompetence. What a waste of an education. With no morals and no ethics, Holder represents nothing but corruption and incompetence. Heis not a man of honor.

Eric Holder deserves justice. Real justice, not the kangaroo type being dished out today under his watch. If that day of justice involves treason, then I would believe it, because if I have learned anything, politicians and lawyers are prolific liars and criminals that flock together for the common good. Greed and power.

join