It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

So Simple Even A [bleep] Can Understand It

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 5 2010 @ 09:18 PM
link   
What it looks like to me is that as soon as it was inevitable that the Democrats were going to takeover the Presidency and both houses of Congress. The people that actually do the hiring got scared and started taking steps against the inevitable tax hikes and other penalties that Democrats like to inact on the people that actually creat jobs.

Nothing more...nothing less.

So easy....that surely a Democrat won't understand it.

posted on Feb, 5 2010 @ 09:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by itguysrule
reply to post by dzonatas

It seems to me that you intended to say exactly what you did.

Actually, I just pulled up urban dictionary on the term. I just found many more definitions I never knew about.

So, you think I should be guilty for what I really didn't know? Guess we are born guilty, and we all intended to cause this depression before we were born.

posted on Feb, 5 2010 @ 09:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by Carseller4
So easy....that surely a Democrat won't understand it.

One question I try to get back up is how is any republican, democrat, or actually federalist gonna balance the audit back into to the budget when they audit the budget.

I'm not sure people really understand recursive audits. Out of a college class on recursive algorithms, only about 10%-20% actually understood it well enough to design methods that do exactly that.

Without such knowledge, there would be a continually leak in the budget to fund jobs that are created just to audit the budget that in turn fund more jobs to audit those events in the budget.

It's a usual gotcha that I don't find many economist worry enough about.

posted on Feb, 6 2010 @ 04:37 AM
link   

Originally posted by Alxandro
I still don't understand why the ATS staff and mods continue to let some of the members fly below the radar for the purpose of violating ATS T&C and allowing them to use such an offensive word that references "teabagging".

Clearly ATS mods are not that stupid to be conveniently duped by this double entendre.

When is someone going to take a stand on this?

[edit on 5-2-2010 by Alxandro]

Because many of the so called MODS here have no problem with some people insulting other people here and go out of their way to warn and remove posts they personally do not agree with and allow those they do. No matter what their policy claims. Just read through the posts and see how many times someone has been warned for using a tea bagger term. Something that is clearly against policy.

posted on Feb, 18 2010 @ 08:07 AM
link   
Obviously, I haven't read threw all the threads, as that would take a lot of time. I do try to stay current with most of the hot topics and make sure I don't recreate an existing thread (to hijack).

I'm actually pissed off that this thread ended up in accusations over the tea bagger word, as I had no intention to belittle anybody else here, yet those that accused obviously had more of an intention to belittle and even went out of their way to totally derail this thread.

It's derailed. Are you happy?

It's not hard to see that the title was copy and pasted, and it's not hard to find evidence from this thread that the term comes from WoW... not as an insult yet merely as a tout through PvP. Yes, kids create nuisances like that, but if you let a kid affect you that way then it really shows where the problem is.

I appreciate those that did try to stay on topic. I have no idea why some decided to promote tea parties in this thread, as that was WAY OFF TOPIC!!!! I didn't report others, as I asked to delete the entire freak'n thread. It hasn't been deleted, so I'll keep it as an example.

[edit on 18-2-2010 by dzonatas]

posted on Mar, 6 2010 @ 10:27 PM
link   
Oh good I thought you were gonna say caveman!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Saved me there.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join