It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Planet X - Ungerground bases, FEMA camps etc

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 5 2010 @ 05:16 PM
link   
Here is one of many links below. I have been reading many thread's on ats forum tonight and gathered maybe there is a link with the prepration the government is taking into account. I know from reading a while back what some religious people would class as destructive power of evil to me is no more than just scientific speculation and i believe when this planet X passes by the Earth it will cause events to occur across the globe.

www.bibliotecapleyades.net...
salonesoterica.wordpress.com...
campfema.com...
theskepticblacksheep.wordpress.com...
www.nasa.gov...

Ive gotta go now. Please leave some comments what you may all suggest. Both for the skeptics and believers. Night.

[edit on 5-2-2010 by DClairvoyant]

posted on Feb, 5 2010 @ 06:07 PM
link   
Well Planet X for me is still in debate . But when you have one of these
[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/7831a5f97969.jpg[/atsimg]

That haven't been heard from since 1983,one has to wonder.
This is a nuclear powered tunneling machine that defragulates the rock and leaves a glass like coated tunnel. Said to go 5 plus miles a day. Do the math.

[edit on 5-2-2010 by Grayelf2009]

posted on Feb, 5 2010 @ 06:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by Grayelf2009
Well Planet X for me is still in debate . But when you have one of these
[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/7831a5f97969.jpg[/atsimg]

That haven't been heard from since 1983,one has to wonder.
This is a nuclear powered tunneling machine that defragulates the rock and leaves a glass like coated tunnel. Said to go 5 plus miles a day. Do the math.

[edit on 5-2-2010 by Grayelf2009]

Yea, what ever happened to that nuclear digger (I don't think that one was nuclear, but I heard that they where thinking about making one like that)

posted on Feb, 5 2010 @ 06:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by Grayelf2009
This is a nuclear powered tunneling machine that defragulates the rock and leaves a glass like coated tunnel.

What makes you think that is nuclear powered? It is not. It was used for test tunnels for the MX missile programme

posted on Feb, 5 2010 @ 06:33 PM
link   
Well I had seen this in a video years ago and remembered that it was said to have wolfengrafite tip cones that were charged with nuclear power, melt rock instead of boring. It was in Popular sicence also I think.

Of course I could be wrong.
So now I am gonna have to search it out again. Thanks for keepin me in check.

posted on Feb, 5 2010 @ 07:04 PM
link   
reply to post by Grayelf2009

Are "defragulate" and "wolfengrafite" even words?

posted on Feb, 5 2010 @ 07:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by AshOnMyTomatoes

no, but they sound "scientific" so conspiracy theorists/kooks use them to sound like they know what they are talking about!

posted on Feb, 6 2010 @ 05:32 AM
link   
www.detailshere.com...

Above is a link about a South Pole Telescope (SPT) — America’s New Planet X Tracker. There is a lot of text here so i have included a few topics such as:

The Coverup and Disinformation

see also www.detailshere.com/disinformation.htm

As quoted below:

"NASA found Planet X on Dec 30th, 1983; made an announcement the following week and promptly retracted it . Govt has suppressed any public information on it as well as info from all the big astronomical observatories since. We get inside info from observatory and upper echelon govt leaks, but the public will never be made aware of this until it happens. Reasons? Panic, turmoil, financial crash - the powers to be will try to maintain some semblence of order right up until they head for their bunkers.

By August 2001 the disinformation on the newly discovered planet had changed to the largest astroid ever and it's now shown as blue. It's the same label on a different object. www.eso.org...

When the attention was drawn to the area by announcing the "Largest Asteriod" was there, they made sure the color of the new "2001 KX76" was blue. All speculation about a large dull red brown dwarf being there was to be avoided. This is one of their tactics for hiding Planet X. First giving it a label, then using that same label for another object to misdirect attention. X is not a red KBO. The original color was not red for photographic reasons. Too many stories for the color change is just the first of many obvious clues of a cover up. They will continue to identify objects ahead and around X to misdirect attention. The normal helpful & professional Nasa employees are being evasive & condescending when asked about it.

X has internationally been made to sound ridiculous and confusing for several reasons. One of which is to avoid causing panic among the world's population. Many websites and articles continue to be written about Planet X that spread lies. They say it only may exist and comes around only once every few million years if it does. This disinformation is widespread. X orbits between our sun and its dark twin. A diagram from the 1987 new science & invention encyclopedia shows our dead twin sun & the 10th planet.

X's mass, magnetism & density is such that it disrupts the surface of every planet it passes. In fact, history shows approximately 7 years prior to its passage its far reaching eletromagnetic/gravitational influence changes Earths core flows triggering weather, volcanic & seismic activity. Since early 1996 traditional weather has changed dramatically, breaking all time records regularly. The up-tick of quakes, volcanic incidents & changes in electromagnetics are being kept out of the media as much as possible. Weather alone can falsely be blamed on global warming & sun cycles but not earths rumblings at the same time. Research the advent of Planet X and the cataclysms it will trigger by passing Earth. Being prepared and forewarned gives one an excellent chance to survive. "blindsided, Planet X Passes in 2003, Earthchanges!"

Even the majority of the earthchange intuitives prophecies are tied into or name Planet X. All other news pales in comparison to this impending mega world-wide event of biblical proportions"

posted on Feb, 6 2010 @ 07:46 AM
link   

posted on Feb, 6 2010 @ 07:58 AM
link   

Originally posted by AshOnMyTomatoes

lol...Iknow Im a terrible speller. And trust me , the other gifted writers on this site remind me constantly.
I had heard these on the video I watched.
But I have abilities they don't so Im ok with critique.

[edit on 6-2-2010 by Grayelf2009]

posted on Feb, 6 2010 @ 09:04 AM
link   

[edit on 6-2-2010 by ET_MAN]

posted on Feb, 6 2010 @ 12:34 PM
link   
reply to post by DClairvoyant

You wouldn't need a telescope at the south pole to track planet X, if it even existed, which it doesn't. The whole thing is a conspiracy theory cooked up by people who know nothing about astrophysics, astronomy, or science in general, and who are scared that there are organisations around the world full of people with far superior understanding of such things, and so their paranoid streak kicks in and assumes that they are somehow "out to get them".

It's sad.

reply to post by ET_MAN

That is absolute nonsense. It's just an airport.

posted on Feb, 6 2010 @ 12:58 PM
link   
Here is the link to the patent of a nuclear boring machine about 1972
Nuclear TBM patent

posted on Feb, 6 2010 @ 01:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by conandtel
Here is the link to the patent of a nuclear boring machine about 1972
Nuclear TBM patent

I do recognise Fig.3 shows a picture of this 42 sphere. I have seen in person behind a glass window the 32 sphere plate thats made for atom weapons and this was on an engineering trip a long time ago for college. I also got a tour into some of these mechanical components especially the wings and seats specially made for Nasa shuttle crafts but thats another story. Fascinating stuff, didn't think i would ever come across it again.

[edit on 6-2-2010 by DClairvoyant]

posted on Feb, 6 2010 @ 08:41 PM
link   
reply to post by davesidious

You wouldn't need a telescope at the south pole to track planet X, if it even existed, which it doesn't. The whole thing is a conspiracy theory cooked up by people who know nothing about astrophysics, astronomy, or science in general, and who are scared that there are organisations around the world full of people with far superior understanding of such things, and so their paranoid streak kicks in and assumes that they are somehow "out to get them".

It's sad.

That is absolute nonsense. It's just an airport.

There's a lot more going on in the world than you can possibly imagine Davesidious.

Best Wishes!

[edit on 6-2-2010 by ET_MAN]

posted on May, 21 2010 @ 02:33 PM
link   
Google is getting tooooo much controlling

www.abovetopsecret.com...

I wonder if they airbrush the D.U.M.B's out of there???

top topics

join