It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Want to contact an "alien"?

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 5 2010 @ 04:42 PM
link   
In a recent post, the subject of Aliester Crowley and his thoughts on alien life. According to Crowley, he was contacted in physical form by "Lam". He drew a portriat of this "Lam" that he summoned through ritual, and claims using this portriat, anyone can contact Lam (who looks a like what people describe as "greys")

Said portriat:
ghostwriterssociety.files.wordpress.com...

"1. Sit in silence before the portrait.

2. Invoke mentally by silent repetition of the Name.

3.If response is felt to be positive, but not before, enter the Egg and merge with That which is within and look out through the entity's eyes on what appears now to the votary an alien world. (Adumbrations of identity with Lam may be experienced as a strong sense of the unreality, or unfamiliarity, of the 'objective' universe.)

4. Seal the Egg, i.e. close the eyes of Lam and await developments.
At the first sign of stress or fatigue, return to mundane consciousness by opening the eyes and by oozing out of the Egg in a form determined by the experiences within.

5. Perform, astrally, the Banishing Ritual of the Pentagram of Earth, at the Eight Spaces, and record all experiences in detail, paying particular attention to lunar phases (celestial and, where applicable, terrestrial), and any physiological phenomena accompanying the experience."

What say you? Is this fanciful garbage from the dilluted and dillusional mind of a drug addled sex addict? Or was Crowley onto something?

[edit on 5-2-2010 by Blender]

posted on Feb, 5 2010 @ 04:49 PM
link   
reply to post by Blender

3.If response is felt to be positive, but not before, enter the Egg and merge with That which is within and look out through the entity's eyes on what appears now to the votary an alien world. (Adumbrations of identity with Lam may be experienced as a strong sense of the unreality, or unfamiliarity, of the 'objective' universe.)

4. Seal the Egg, i.e. close the eyes of Lam and await developments. At the first sign of stress or fatigue, return to mundane consciousness by opening the eyes and by oozing out of the Egg in a form determined by the experiences within.

5. Perform, astrally, the Banishing Ritual of the Pentagram of Earth, at the Eight Spaces, and record all experiences in detail, paying particular attention to lunar phases (celestial and, where applicable, terrestrial), and any physiological phenomena accompanying the experience.

I'm sorry but am I supposed to know what that means

Where did these eggs come from?

posted on Feb, 5 2010 @ 05:09 PM
link   
3. and 4. I think I know but 5.?? how do I perform that ritual?

posted on Feb, 5 2010 @ 05:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by LiveForever8
reply to post by Blender

5. Perform, astrally, the Banishing Ritual of the Pentagram of Earth, at the Eight Spaces, and record all experiences in detail, paying particular attention to lunar phases (celestial and, where applicable, terrestrial), and any physiological phenomena accompanying the experience.

I'm sorry but am I supposed to know what that means

Where did these eggs come from?

G'day LiveForever8

I have conducted in depth research for you, regarding these eggs that you mention.

I think the "thing".....

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/360e3dad7059.jpg[/atsimg]

Resembles this.....

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/6c2fdf1e58ca.jpg[/atsimg]

.....& this.....

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/966af2bd350b.jpg[/atsimg]

.....which as I think about it, also resembles this.....

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/52672372d5fb.jpg[/atsimg]

That then, is the yolk of the matter.

I trust this is helpful.

Kind regards
Maybe...maybe not

[edit on 5-2-2010 by Maybe...maybe not]

posted on Feb, 5 2010 @ 07:11 PM
link   
reply to post by Maybe...maybe not

The six degrees of Steven Greer. Love it!

posted on Feb, 5 2010 @ 08:22 PM
link   
Just putting that out there, didn't expect anyone to actually try it. I wouldn't reccoment it. If it is real, and there are beings that only can contact you if you ask them to, or "summon" them, that sounds a lot like what I've read about demons, which aren't our friends. Supposidly.

[edit on 5-2-2010 by Blender]

posted on Feb, 7 2010 @ 03:09 PM
link   
Hey cool!
I'll try it sometime
If it's a demon maybe i'll direct him here, so he feeds on all of you!
Sleep Tight!

posted on Feb, 8 2010 @ 04:53 PM
link   
I believe in aliens but I don't believe in this. This "magical" way to communicate with an alien would be totally against its will (and probably wouldn't happen because of the reason that it would be against its will). Seeing that you guys believe in aliens hopefully you believe that they are much more intelligent then us. In that sense they have a larger perspective of everything and see us as we would see an ant hill. Primitive, small, and igsignificant.
Why would you try talking to an ant hill?
Why would an alien try talking to us?

Of course not all aliens are of superior intelligence, some are as stupid as us.

posted on Feb, 8 2010 @ 04:58 PM
link   
Just ask "Weyland-Yutani" - they are a corporation involved in Building Better Worlds.

If you need a contact name ask for "Ellen Ripley".

They know how to contact Aliens.

posted on Feb, 8 2010 @ 05:06 PM
link   
DO NOT DO IT!!!!!

are you stupid?

posted on Feb, 9 2010 @ 09:02 AM
link   
reply to post by Blender

How long ago is it that he drew this portrait? I cannot understand but I've seen this image before. In my dreams I believe. Or my subconsciousness is jut playing with me because I read about it if it s over a year old.

posted on Feb, 9 2010 @ 09:07 AM
link   
I dont think you realise what your messing with here.

They are dark inter-dimesional forces, forces of evil.

I suggest you read up on Aleister Crowley and the circles he has been in.

very dark stuff indeed.

He worked for the crown.

posted on Feb, 9 2010 @ 09:16 AM
link   
reply to post by Blender

It's a load of rubbish.

Not ONE of his experiments can be repeated at all.

Try it and you will see that it DOESN'T work!

posted on Feb, 9 2010 @ 09:27 AM
link   
If you want to contact aliens, all you need are a Speak & Spell, a record-player, some computer-wires and a tin-can.

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/b4bd38babed8.jpg[/atsimg]

posted on Feb, 9 2010 @ 09:32 AM
link   
reply to post by DoomsdayRex

Don't forget the fork and circular saw blade Rex.. it wouldn't work without these..

A bit of light reading on Mr Aleister Crowley

Aleister Crowley

posted on Feb, 9 2010 @ 10:01 AM
link   
Haven't read all the posts, But i Seriously think that if aliens do exist, we all have seen one or another, in our dreams, they say that dreams and thought are on a whole other dimension, one that we only experience when sleeping or through Dimeth yltryptamine experiences....

So yes i do believe they exist, i just dont think that they are as backward, using flying saucers or any other for of vehicle, TELEPORTATION,

From one dimension to another is in the blink of an eye

posted on Feb, 10 2010 @ 05:17 PM
link   
Haha! Forces of Evil!
You people crack me up!

What's up with that? If evil is a morality (hence human) issue, how can there be "interdimensional evil forces"?? what? are you tired of the commie boogieman? now you have your crazy chinese boogieman if you want to be afraid of something...

Nothing personal, it's just that all that pure evil stuff.......

Peace.
Drx

BTW there was nothing "evil" in Crowleys works, that's just the christian view of "paganity". The guy was pretty interesting.

[edit on 10/2/2010 by drakus]

posted on Feb, 11 2010 @ 05:35 AM
link   
reply to post by drakus

Just looking at the picture of him without knowing who he was I feel evil. I don't want to even know what he was doing. Call it interesting experiments if you want, but he's a energy drainer.

posted on Feb, 11 2010 @ 06:05 AM
link   
crowley if anything contacted prostiutes and demons adn other morons like himself, try not to instantly believe everything you read and hear and see

posted on Feb, 11 2010 @ 06:05 AM
link   
by the way, im an illegal mexican, does that count?

top topics

<<   2 >>

join