It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

John Terry Sacked as England captain VOTE

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 5 2010 @ 12:35 PM
link   
Im glad Fabio Capello has sacked JT as England Manager.

www.dailymail.co.uk...

Regardless of him being a great player and 'good' captain he has shown that as a person he has no morals.

To cheat on his wife and kids with his best friends ex is bad.
To rent out your 'free' England box at England for 4k a game is a joke.
To provide tours of your Teams grounds for personal gain is a disgrace.

This is not the ingredients for a captain of any team.

Thoughts?

Flag for a good decision
Star for a bad decision

ATS - remove any points added im not in this for a personal score - if you had a voting tool on ats it would help.

posted on Feb, 5 2010 @ 12:45 PM
link   
reply to post by davidifty

Thoughts?

Flag for a good decision
Star for a bad decision

Well there isn't such a thing as stars on bts which is lucky as i doubt many people will think it's a bad decision as well lol.

He completely deserved to be stripped of captaincy IMO because he completely betrayed his team mate and best friend.

Oh and not forgetting JT's wife and por kids.

:shk:

I'm not so sure about the new captain either if im honest

[edit on 5-2-2010 by Rising Against]

posted on Feb, 5 2010 @ 01:45 PM
link   
reply to post by Rising Against

thanks, didnt know about the stars but looks like its 2-0.

posted on Feb, 5 2010 @ 01:46 PM
link   
reply to post by davidifty

lol btw what do you think about the new captain as well, Oh and my god are we going to fail in the world cup again lol

..Well IMO

posted on Feb, 5 2010 @ 07:29 PM
link   
I agree that he should have been relieved of his captaincy, but I dont see why theres been such a huge uproar about the affair. You have to be pretty slow on the uptake to be shocked that yet another footballer has cheated on their wife/girlfriend. Not that that makes it okay of course. But they do tend to have overinflated ego's due to the ridiculous amount of money they earn and girls constantly throwing themselves at them, so its not a huge suprise when this kind of thing happens.
Im suprised that Vanessa Perroncel isnt going for the 10 page spread tell-all interview though, considering how quickly she decided to employ Max Clifford's services.

But yea, even aside from the cheating he seems to be in the papers for all the wrong reasons recently, does anyone remember that story a few months back about his mother & mother-in-law getting done for shoplifting.

Seriously random that he's picked Rio Ferdinand as captain, my money was on Gerrard getting it.

[edit on 5/2/10 by Bluebelle]

posted on Feb, 5 2010 @ 07:49 PM
link   
John Terry has finally got his comeuppance the whiny little scumbag! But the biggest scandal here is the fact that Rio was given the captaincy, where did that come from? He wasn't even in the running originally, it was between Terry and Gerrard, and Gerrard was robbed then too! With Terry as captain we stood a chance at the World Cup, now we are doomed.

top topics

join