It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Thanks for letting me in!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 28 2004 @ 10:28 AM
link   
Hello, ATS members!
Just a quick intro in to myself.

I love the USA, and will stand by her side till the end!

I beleive that the country is doing the right thing on the WOT, fight them over there and not here while we can.

I realize not every thing has gone right on the WOT, but its better than loosing this fight!

Politically, I am right of center. I vote for who I think will do the best job for me and the this Country. Not affialation.

I live in the Midwest of the continential United States!

In my free time, I volunteer my services to my community.
I am a past Chapter President, State Regional Director, State Community Vice Chairman for the Jaycees, and currently a Master Mason and Shriner.

I am an avid motorcyclist, In my life I have owned around 27 bikes and currently I own a 2003 GL1800 Honda Goldwing, which by the way is made in Marysville Ohio by UAW workers.

Things that interst me the most.
Technology
the unexplained
Space, comets, satellites and things like this.
WOT and defence of freedom.

Thanks for your time
SIRR1

posted on May, 28 2004 @ 10:30 AM
link   
i'm the first to say hi to you...

hi!

posted on May, 28 2004 @ 10:31 AM
link   
Welcome, glad to have you aboard!

posted on May, 28 2004 @ 10:33 AM
link   
Greetings to you SIRR1!!

Nice to have you "on board" - I'm sure you will find a lot of interesting things here to read about and to discuss!!

Look forward to your posts SIRR1!! Enjoy!

posted on May, 28 2004 @ 10:34 AM
link   
Hello and welcome, SIRR1!
I'm glad you found our online community, too. There is plenty here to feed your interests and more every day. I look forward to reading your posts. Be sure to check out all the forums and related sites ATS has to offer. (see tabs at the top of the page)

The latest discussions:
AboveTopSecret
BelowTopSecret

Check out the latest news at TerrorAnalysis & ATS News Network

If you like puzzles you might enjoy the
"Find the Rings" game

If you are a SETI@Home user, or are interested in searching for E.T.'s, please consider joining our team.

posted on May, 28 2004 @ 11:14 AM
link   
Nice to see another who Loves the good ole USA as much as me. Welcome aboard and feel free to U2U me if needed. Have Fun and don't let the USA haters beat ya down.

posted on May, 28 2004 @ 11:58 AM
link   
this is joman.
i'm new at this.
The thing that interest me:
Clues, info, proof,ideas,debate and understanding of the global conspiracy to subjugate the people.

I entered here to see if anyone has noticed the subliminal nature of the Hubble telescope images of object V838 Monoceros. You might be interested to see it. It is a NASA approved photo. Search for "V838" and look for the webshot type image.
Some people refuse to discern subliminals. So one example I use that makes the point easily is the "Sunkist" one. On the can the word "Sunkist"
actually reads....."Sinkist". If anyone is interested take a look at these examples and let me know what you think.
By the way I don't really know how this works so bear with me.
I'll monitor this board til 1530 then I'll see ya Tuesday!

posted on May, 28 2004 @ 03:58 PM
link   
Hey welcome to ATS!! Im guessing youre older than me..lol. I dont supposrt the war but anyway glad to have you here

posted on May, 28 2004 @ 05:42 PM
link   
Welcome to the ats SIRR1
Grab your tin foil hat your guns and get ready for the best Conspiracy site on the net.
if you need anything send me a u2u

se7n

btw Honda Goldwing very nice bike

posted on May, 28 2004 @ 11:10 PM
link   
Welcome to ATS, stop by Secret Societies, and meet the gang (ML, AK, JCM, L, K, TD, MA et al). The Brethren await news of your travels.

MM

new topics

top topics

join