It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Should we be worried??

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 5 2010 @ 12:03 PM
link   
Should we in Europe be worried?? The last couple of decades the american people seem to, have selling of their democracy and power to big corps..
Wich have been more than clear now in the traces of the financial crisis..And are many enough of them aware??

posted on Feb, 5 2010 @ 12:07 PM
link   
Silly Europeans....the American people have been watching TV!

posted on Feb, 5 2010 @ 12:07 PM
link   
At this point in time I think everyone on earth should be concerned..mabye not worried, we don't need more fear we need more courage..

But I doubt that will happen..

posted on Feb, 5 2010 @ 12:10 PM
link   
That very much depends on the country you live in. If you're worried about Corporations buying off the European institutions don't be worried b/c the EU was never really democratic to start with.

Anyways I think in terms of corporatism Europe is not that much better off than America. Still nothing to worry about as long as you don't depend on the financial market for your liveliness (and even they are still doing pretty well for a crisis)...

Who knows what the future holds..

posted on Feb, 5 2010 @ 12:19 PM
link   
The post is not in any way ment to criticize..just a way to show concern to our best allied..

posted on Feb, 5 2010 @ 12:45 PM
link   
As long as Americans have American Idol... you have nothing to fear.
Don't let Simon Cowl leave the show.

You've been warned,
-America

posted on Feb, 5 2010 @ 08:34 PM
link   
reply to post by swecret

Ohhh yeh everyone who has allowed there governments to control peoples ability to sustain themselves should be worried... very worried!!

Looking at the past people could grow food ... barter and trade, now we are reduced to paying taxes on EVERYTHING even when you don't need it use it or want it, and waiting for the government check to arrive.

like pets, we condition them to act a certain way and rely on us for the simplest things, through them out or stop supplying there every needs and they die.

posted on Feb, 5 2010 @ 09:34 PM
link   
reply to post by secret

In alot of places in Europe your rights and freedoms have been rapped from you on the alter of the progressives temple. They are trying to do it to us to but they will fail. We will rise up if they push to far and when we do the whole world will be purged of them including Europe. We will bring you freedom again we are your only hope I am sorry to say. We are brother's and sister"s and will always come to your defence it is the American way.

Europeans show contempt for American why? is it they think we are arrogant? we are to rich and fat? I think it is the progressives over there realize we will be the final stake in the heart of the movement and they will be crushed under the wheels if the do not put a stop to it.

posted on Feb, 5 2010 @ 09:37 PM
link   
reply to post by swecret

Take this advice.

top topics

join