It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

On Population Reduction

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 5 2010 @ 11:11 AM
link   
I've seen some people flipping out about population reduction lately. Let's get a few things clear. When people get older they get more tired and want to do less and less. No one above the age of 35 is going to spend the amount of time and energy it would take to kill 6 billion people.

The germans tried as best the could a few decades ago and only manage to kill a few million. That's a long cry from billions. Trust me, you are not important enough to your government to warrant your execution.

Now, there's always teh possibility that I'm wrong and that there could be a conspiracy to do just this. The only way something like this would come off would be if there was an urgent and legitimate reason. If this is the case I support the government's position as it's probably correct.

However, as I already said; nothing about you is so important that the government would need to eradicate billions of people.

Here are several options that would be easier and more effective than trying to kill 90% of teh population.

1: Colonize the moon or mars and leave our asses stranded here
2: Build a big city with a big wall and totally ignore every else on the planet.
3: Continue doing what they're doing without any concern of revolution barring mass starvation.
4: Offer $10,000 for women to get sterilized.
5: Sterelize women by force
6: Offer a six month period on a bicentennial basis where you are legally allowed to murder anyone you have a grievance with.
7. Start selling cyanide by the gallon at your grocery store.
8. Empty all prisons worldwide.

etc etc etc...

there are many many many creative ways to solve this problem (that would be a lot more fun) than to just bluntly go around murdering billions of people. It's dumb, time consuming, and disingenious.

Mushi Mushi

posted on Feb, 5 2010 @ 11:18 AM
link   
Although like you I am not a supporter of depopulation, every depopulation event in history has had one main effect, it pushed more power to the poor.. Even the Black Death has the expression tagged to it.. "as the poor got fewer the rest got richer" A short and simple effect of depopulation is the ability of the poor to demand better conditions and wages..

Over population has the reverse effect it pushes more power to the rich elite, who then command wages and conditions, which they drive down to increae their profit margins.

So if the Rich elite have a plan to dominate the world, it would be via immigration and over population...

Which is in my opinion what we are seeing right now..

posted on Feb, 5 2010 @ 11:24 AM
link   
reply to post by thoughtsfull

oh thanks, i totally forgot to write that one down. i meant so say that as logn as you're paying taxes you're pretty much worry free of being assassinated.

but yeah, good points thanks.

posted on Feb, 5 2010 @ 11:43 AM
link   
In the over population scenario we are nothing but ants to the elite, wether we live or die it makes no difference as there are always other ants.. taking the time to kill us cost them money and time. which in their eyes we a not worth..

So we are for want of a better word disposable to them.. in the over-population situation, we end up the ones that drive wages down, we beg for work at whatever rate we feel they will give... a truly humilating situation.. but as I said, we are ants to them and individually worthless.. our pain and heart break inconsequential to them.

This is the direction I feel we are heading in, the social engineering that is happening is for this end as it hands so much power to the elite, and we kill ourselves working for them at pitiful rates.. You only have to look at the people taking on 2 or more peoples role simply so they can keep on feeding their family to see where it is really going..

Scary times ahead..

posted on Feb, 5 2010 @ 12:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by Moodle
I've seen some people flipping out about population reduction lately. Let's get a few things clear. When people get older they get more tired and want to do less and less. No one above the age of 35 is going to spend the amount of time and energy it would take to kill 6 billion people.

The germans tried as best the could a few decades ago and only manage to kill a few million. That's a long cry from billions. Trust me, you are not important enough to your government to warrant your execution.

Now, there's always teh possibility that I'm wrong and that there could be a conspiracy to do just this. The only way something like this would come off would be if there was an urgent and legitimate reason. If this is the case I support the government's position as it's probably correct.

However, as I already said; nothing about you is so important that the government would need to eradicate billions of people.

Here are several options that would be easier and more effective than trying to kill 90% of teh population.

1: Colonize the moon or mars and leave our asses stranded here
2: Build a big city with a big wall and totally ignore every else on the planet.
3: Continue doing what they're doing without any concern of revolution barring mass starvation.
4: Offer $10,000 for women to get sterilized.
5: Sterelize women by force
6: Offer a six month period on a bicentennial basis where you are legally allowed to murder anyone you have a grievance with.
7. Start selling cyanide by the gallon at your grocery store.
8. Empty all prisons worldwide.

etc etc etc...

there are many many many creative ways to solve this problem (that would be a lot more fun) than to just bluntly go around murdering billions of people. It's dumb, time consuming, and disingenious.

Mushi Mushi

There is a problem with your list.To do all you say requires oil.Oil is in short supply.Hence the global warming scam,making people think that using less oil is saving the planet,when in reality it is saving oil while depopulation is implemented.

posted on Feb, 5 2010 @ 12:29 PM
link   
People should not worry themselves with over population. Mother nature will take care of things.

posted on Feb, 5 2010 @ 01:45 PM
link   
Finally someone used his intelligence and comes up with a logical explanation.

I think it makes allot of sense. I do not fully agree or feel the same way, but it's a start.

people are being fed conspiracies by force these days. This is bad because the majority is pretty gullible and believe everything they can relate to. After a while a lie has become truth with avengence.

Divide and conquer. right ?

Your list is pretty easy and for some probably fun to do. ( without the use of any oil ! ) Well except for number 3 on it.
As you see. We are again confronted with a lack of knowledge and a strong truth ( lie ) embedded. Oil is irreplaceable by any other product.
Maybe people don't realise anymore, you're list is already in use since the stone age. Except for colonising the moon. Well... we think we couldn't.

A fact is, these days population has been declining. All over the world where there is a western civilised population, less children are born then there are people dying.
Do to our way of life and most important the luxury of means taking care fore yourself at old age. In the past, children were a form of insurance, being cared for when you lose the ability to do it yourself.
People also want a career or don't want to be burdened with a child and all it's problems.

The problem is all people without a these certainties are breeding like rabbits.
Do we nuke all third world countries ? Who's going to take their place then ?
We reached our ways of live by using theirs.

It won't do any good either because even with their populations increase.
It's still us who use all natural resources..
The situation the resources are all gone , used and burned from the face of the Earth is the reason depopulation is being discussed in the first place !

If any depopulation has to take place. Start with the people who brought it up in the first place and start with thinking about the reason they did.
They probably are fully aware, they are the ones burning all the oil.

Nice thread !

[edit on 5/2/10 by Sinter Klaas]

posted on Feb, 5 2010 @ 03:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by thoughtsfull

Although like you I am not a supporter of depopulation, every depopulation event in history has had one main effect, it pushed more power to the poor.. Even the Black Death has the expression tagged to it.. "as the poor got fewer the rest got richer" A short and simple effect of depopulation is the ability of the poor to demand better conditions and wages..

Over population has the reverse effect it pushes more power to the rich elite, who then command wages and conditions, which they drive down to increae their profit margins.

So if the Rich elite have a plan to dominate the world, it would be via immigration and over population...

I agree with your point that overpopulation is good for elites/ bad for the lower class.

However, you neglect to factor in the fact that one can have depopulation to solve the oil supply/ end of industrial civilization problem AND have overpopulation within a restricted area/ areas. In the US, we have Agenda 21, the restriction of land use by govt appropriation. Additionally, we have the 72 cities readiness Initiative cities that also conveniently have fusion centers in them. In my opinion, non-CRI cities will not survive the reboot to the economic system, and instead turned into walled off/ forbidden zones that are "quarantined" to protect people from a deadly "virus".
The list of cities are here: www.bt.cdc.gov...

posted on Feb, 5 2010 @ 03:15 PM
link   
We have to organize our society so that it does not encourage breeding except for its best, and encourage all others to enjoy their wealth without producing offspring. Furthermore, if we push ourselves to environmental cataclysm, all of us will be killed or future generations reduced to apelike function, and thus a worse fate awaits if we do not act. Even if we did slaughter six and a half billion people, would future generations blame us, if it meant there was a human species capable of great art, culture, technology and wisdom instead of a horde of primitive laborers ruled by greedy and manipulative rich?

posted on Feb, 6 2010 @ 05:54 AM
link   

Originally posted by jcrash

Originally posted by thoughtsfull

I agree with your point that overpopulation is good for elites/ bad for the lower class.

However, you neglect to factor in the fact that one can have depopulation to solve the oil supply/ end of industrial civilization problem AND have overpopulation within a restricted area/ areas. In the US, we have Agenda 21, the restriction of land use by govt appropriation. Additionally, we have the 72 cities readiness Initiative cities that also conveniently have fusion centers in them. In my opinion, non-CRI cities will not survive the reboot to the economic system, and instead turned into walled off/ forbidden zones that are "quarantined" to protect people from a deadly "virus".
The list of cities are here: www.bt.cdc.gov...

One of the issues I have with over population is that it is not about physical numbers of people.. but rather the ratio of Humans to resources available.

Even tho the physical number of people was drastically less than it is now in the pre and post black death era. It was the ratio of resources and how they were controlled that were fundamentally changed in the pre and post Black Death eras.

The social engineering at the time of the black death was a having a serf system in place to ensure people stayed in their alloted space, even if they were starving. When resources are not enough to sustain the population you are into an situation of over population, the post Black Death era saw a sustainable population which casued the social engineered Serf system to break down.

The social engineering utilised with the serf system meant that the elite could control the availability of resources.. which is what the elite are doing now, controling the availability of resources, and altering the ratio of resources to human beings.

If the Elite killed off 50% of the population but still controlled the availability of resources we would still be in the same situation.

I view the current social engineering as one where the Elite are making wastelands of the planet via war and destructive Industrial practices across the globe so they can control the planets resources and thus control us.

As areas become wastelands (war/destructive industrial practices) the ratio of Humans to resources changes in those areas to the point that even sparse communities could be considered over populated when they can not sustain themselves. This practice pushes those excess populations into the "safe zones" Be it US, Europe etc..

The influx of those migrants then alters the ratio of resources to Humans in those area, pushing those areas into over population and which they start to become unsustainable, as that happens more and more of the planet passes more and more control to the elite.

The fallacy is that the areas these migrants are coming from are being depopulated, when in fact the resources have been stripped to the point of not being able to sustain the existing populations, and the technology withheld by the elite that would enable growth in those areas, thus those areas remain over populated.

All in all I see we are being engineered into being modern versions of serfs by the Elite, and only a drastic event unplanned by the Elite will change that..

[edit on 6/2/10 by thoughtsfull]

posted on Feb, 6 2010 @ 02:12 PM
link   
Currently, natural land has been reduced to approximately ten percent of usable land. This eliminates species, ruins natural regulatory processes including the production of oxygen, and ensures resource depletion. To reverse this process, we must reduce humanity to at least half its current population and thus land consumption. This places people in cities, where over half of the population currently resides. Were we to want a planet where every person could own a house, we would have to reduce our population to one-half billion. Further, we want to ensure that the smarter people in all cultures worldwide breed instead of the slower ones. We do not trust bureaucratic government to apply this policy. What makes more sense is to reduce all foreign aid from the first world, and to cease all outsourcing of labor and services from the first world. This will shrink the world economy and stop reckless growth. In addition, if we adapt a policy of putting culture before money, we can reward people for their inner qualities including intelligence and nobility of character, and therefore breed better quality people.

posted on Feb, 6 2010 @ 02:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by ViperFoxBat
People should not worry themselves with over population. Mother nature will take care of things.

Human's have become nothing more than parasites on this living organism.

It WILL eventually cleanse itself of almost all of us and everything will begin anew.

This is not some apocalyptic doom and gloom thought.

This will happen.

posted on Feb, 6 2010 @ 02:44 PM
link   
I have always thought that if the elite were looking to eliminate massive amounts of people they obviously wouldn't send out an army and start slaughtering people because that would take way to much effort and would be an almost impossible task. However could you imagine what it would be like if they shut the power grid down for say 3 months or longer. After 1-2 weeks just about every single store will be looted and obviously with no power anywhere they would have no way of restocking anything. Gas Stations would run out of gas in a matter of days. People these days rely on technology for too many things and could not survive without them.

It is also interesting to note that machines have been built to generate unlimited amounts of electricity for free without relying on an outside energy source but all of the people who have come up with these ideas have been shut down by the government/killed/jailed for no good reason. The only reason the oil industry is still alive is because the government makes wayyyy to much money off it and not to mention that also allows them to come up with crap like global warming and blame it on CO2 which is a direct bi-product of a combustible engine which runs off of oil.

posted on Feb, 15 2010 @ 11:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by ViperFoxBat

Indeed. And it's a lot more fun (as long as you're not in the herd being culled.)

posted on Feb, 15 2010 @ 11:39 PM
link   
Ha, I think the depopulation techniques of those in charge would be more subtle i.e-war, "natural" disasters, "accidents", plagues. You know, same old same old hidden agenda #

new topics

top topics

join