It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Memo showing Tony Blair and George Bush struck a secret deal

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 6 2010 @ 11:03 AM
link   
I'm surprised so many think that they would allow a document like this to just be floating around. Why write a memo? Shouldn't secret deals be made over the phone, or in person followed by all those secret hand shakes and such?

reply to post by muzzleflash

Why don't you write a thread about the vatican and world bank and all of that. Their connections with it..if not much has been written about it it will serve us good.

posted on Feb, 7 2010 @ 09:24 AM
link   
Robin Williams had a little skit on Blair's and Bush's relationship, it is quite funny, and is titled Weapons of Self Destruction.

posted on Feb, 9 2010 @ 08:01 PM
link   
This is believable if you know anything about the middle east....Americans tend to stick thier head in the sand! Yes, I am an American. If you think that the first Gulf War ended the battle you are highly mistaken! We will not quit until they bow down to us! Anyone think that Bush/Blair signing an agreement to go to war, prior to going to war, is out of the norm is highly mistaken. Even prior to 9/11 Sadam was out of control! Firing missles from SAM sites at U.S. aircraft in no fly zones, etc.! Take a good look at what was going on prior to 9/11! Hello! ANYONE?!?!?!? Seriously, 9/11 caused us to go to war with Afghanistan! Iraq was an afterthought! If you have any F-ing clue of world events, look at the rest of the middle east! You should be able to determine the next area of combat! I'm positive we have agreements and battle plans! Wake the F up people! It isn't a conspiracy, but more like reality! Welcome to being the most hated country! WE ARE THE POWER HOUSE FOR THE TIME BEING!

posted on Feb, 10 2010 @ 02:07 AM
link   

Originally posted by johnnyfive
This is believable if you know anything about the middle east....Americans tend to stick thier head in the sand! Yes, I am an American. If you think that the first Gulf War ended the battle you are highly mistaken! We will not quit until they bow down to us! Anyone think that Bush/Blair signing an agreement to go to war, prior to going to war, is out of the norm is highly mistaken. Even prior to 9/11 Sadam was out of control! Firing missles from SAM sites at U.S. aircraft in no fly zones, etc.! Take a good look at what was going on prior to 9/11! Hello! ANYONE?!?!?!? Seriously, 9/11 caused us to go to war with Afghanistan! Iraq was an afterthought! If you have any F-ing clue of world events, look at the rest of the middle east! You should be able to determine the next area of combat! I'm positive we have agreements and battle plans! Wake the F up people! It isn't a conspiracy, but more like reality! Welcome to being the most hated country! WE ARE THE POWER HOUSE FOR THE TIME BEING!

That is so pathetic and kind of sad actually..

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join