It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

No More Crocodile Tears, Jewish American Dr Finklestein

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 5 2010 @ 09:53 AM
link   
Dr. Norman Gary Finkelstein is an American political scientist and author, whose primary fields of research are the Israeli-Palestinian conflict and the politics of the Holocaust.

While speaking at the University of Waterloo, during a question/answer segment.

A young girl, (I'm assuming German Desent), asked about his referral to Nazi's

during his speech.

The Dr. has been refused Tenure , and entry into Israel, due to his beliefs, and books.

posted on Feb, 5 2010 @ 10:16 AM
link   
Star and Flag,

this guy got some b@lls, I must say. Good for him.

posted on Feb, 5 2010 @ 11:45 AM
link   
It's also interesting to take a look at his bio:

en.wikipedia.org...

Finkelstein also had his supporters however. Raul Hilberg, widely regarded during his lifetime as a leading expert among Holocaust researchers, said the book expressed views Hilberg himself subscribed to in substance, in that he too found the exploitation of the Holocaust, in the manner Finkelstein describes, 'detestable.' Asked on another occasion if Finkelstein's analysis might play into the hands of neo-Nazis for antisemitic purposes, Hilberg replied: 'Well, even if they do use it in that fashion, I'm afraid that when it comes to the truth, it has to be said openly, without regard to any consequences that would be undesirable, embarrassing.'

[edit on 5-2-2010 by buddhasystem]

posted on Feb, 5 2010 @ 12:18 PM
link   
reply to post by Sean48

What a double hard bastard!! Although i didn't like to see the young girl upset like that, what he said had to be said. No wonder the Israelis don't let him in, he would start a riot!

posted on Feb, 5 2010 @ 03:07 PM
link   
He´s brave enough to tell the trouth and not be a victim under israel propoganda..

top topics

join