It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Reptillians!!!??? Whats the deal here?

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 5 2010 @ 09:33 AM
link   
I was a bit reluctant to post this as it does sound wacky, but I am putting this question out there for a reason and it would be more stupid to ignore something than find out about it if possible.

Today I was in a meeting where I met three people and during the converstions that were going on I happened to look a man in the eye that had eyes with vertical pupils.

This kind of freaked me out but I never asked the person about this as it would not be appropriate in a boardroom environment.

I also moved around a little to see if it was reflection from lights or light from outside reflecting off his eyes but when I was leaving he shook my hand and his pupils were blatantly vertical similar to the way a cats eyes go if light is shining on them as one example.

Theres a few reasons I am asking this, firstly I am going to be around this person quite a lot and the second I do not really know much about this topic as I am fairly skeptical of such things but I am fairly shocked at what I have seen today.

I am interested to see what people think about this be it experiences or explanations because I am quite lost for words for once

[edit on 5-2-2010 by XXXN3O]

posted on Feb, 5 2010 @ 09:39 AM
link   
Bring in the dvd set of V and watch his reaction.

If he flinches then take it to the next level and leave out a rat in front of a webcam and watch what happens.

Post your results!

[edit on 5/2/10 by Chadwickus]

posted on Feb, 5 2010 @ 09:41 AM
link   
There is also a rare disease called Cat's Eye Syndrome. It doesn't sound like fun, though -- it comes with a whole host of other ailments:

www.peacehealth.org...

link   
Some sources claim Reptilians can shapeshift and others say they can't so I don't know.

Maybe you can casually and gradually ask him about his belief in aliens, God etc. and find out what kind of guy is he.

link   
Either:
A) You're bullsh*ttin.
B) You need your eyes checked
C) The dude was wearin snake contacts
D) You work for the 'elite' and spread stories about reptilians to build up hype before disclosure of (fake) aliens

or, like the dude above proposed...

rarediseases.about.com...

[edit on 5-2-2010 by Romans 10:9]

posted on Feb, 5 2010 @ 09:42 AM
link   
reply to post by Chadwickus

I like the new Avatar

I dont have a boxset of V.

Ill be meeting this guy in a few weeks so ill mention it in conversation, I might find out that he has contacts or something. I cannot think of any other explanation apart from contacts but its not the norm to wear that with a suit and tie in a business situation

posted on Feb, 5 2010 @ 09:44 AM
link   

Originally posted by WhiteMagicWoman
There is also a rare disease called Cat's Eye Syndrome. It doesn't sound like fun, though -- it comes with a whole host of other ailments:

www.peacehealth.org...

Ill have a read of that.

Thanks for the information.

Looks like it could be that, just from looking at images of the eyes with the syndrome.

posted on Feb, 5 2010 @ 09:45 AM
link   

Originally posted by Romans 10:9
Either:
A) You're bullsh*ttin.
B) You need your eyes checked
C) The dude was wearin snake contacts
D) You work for the 'elite' and spread stories about reptilians to build up hype before disclosure of (fake) aliens

Well I can only say im not bulling, ive got 20/20 eyes but bad ears
, I was thinking contacts possibly and it was a job interview situation so I cannot say that I work for the elite just yet if it indeed is a part of it but I doubt that.

posted on Feb, 5 2010 @ 09:46 AM
link   
reply to post by Supernatural

Ill try that, I am hoping that it is just a misunderstanding or something but it was awfully blatant once I had noticed his eyes.

posted on Feb, 5 2010 @ 09:51 AM
link   
reply to post by XXXN3O

Either there is a medical condition I know nothing about or the person was wearing party lenses or you met one of the secret elite and if you did the latter then I would feel a little concerned because I doubt the secret elite show themselves just for simple jolly old fun.
I lean firstly towards party lenses and you probably made this persons day.

If I was in your shoes I would just outright ask him about his 'awesome catlike eyes' (I have read that reptilians have large egos – so massage that bad boy)

posted on Feb, 5 2010 @ 09:53 AM
link   

Originally posted by SmokeJaguar67
reply to post by XXXN3O

Either there is a medical condition I know nothing about or the person was wearing party lenses or you met one of the secret elite and if you did the latter then I would feel a little concerned because I doubt the secret elite show themselves just for simple jolly old fun.
I lean firstly towards party lenses and you probably made this persons day.

If I was in your shoes I would just outright ask him about his 'awesome catlike eyes' (I have read that reptilians have large egos – so massage that bad boy)

Massage that bad boy
(can tell your from Scotland)

Ill have plenty of chances to ask, I am hoping that it was just a laugh or that it was my eyes playing tricks.

posted on Feb, 5 2010 @ 10:20 AM
link   
I don't know.

Maybe we should entertain some speculation that everyone wants to avoid.

I guess we avoid it because Reptoids are scary as heck.

A funny example.

A baby kitten can be shown silhouette pics of various animals in a Lab, and when shown the silhouette of a Hawk, the kitten will freak out hard core and go nuts.

However the kitten has never seen a real Hawk ever before, and this proves that somewhere within our genetics is hard coded survival information. In the case of the kitten, there apparently was a internal hard coded genetic fear of hawks.

What about humans? Why are we afraid of Reptilian type humanoid creatures so much? Just look at our fiction and movies, creatures of this nature scare the crap out of people. The sales figures for this entertainment venue proves it.

Do we have a hard coded genetic fear of creatures of this nature? And where did this hard coded fear come from? Do we even want to know?

More questions.

What if the guy you saw was actually some sort of Reptoid or something like this?

What does it mean for human society as a whole?

How does it tie into the already widely debated theories presented on ATS about human history etc?

What kind of world view do we need to have to fit Reptilians into the equation?

If there is one species like this, how many other species are there?

Is this "Reptilian" species terrestrial or ET? Are they good natured or evil? Or is it a mix of these things?

I ask these questions many people are afraid to ask because I am open minded and I would like to know the truth about what is really going on.

I do believe your story N3O, because your past history here shows me you are a rather sincere person with a great mind and very sharp.

So what I am curious about is "What if" you stumbled upon something?

#1) Contacts? What business guy wears junk like that to a freaking board meeting? Right a FIRED one.

#2) Cat eye syndrome? Maybe its a decent guess and possible. But look at the pics of the people afflicted by this. None of these pics look like cat slits, they are all uneven and look more rigid.

#3) Actual reptilian? Maybe, I couldn't say either way. It fits in with previous "reptile stories" pretty well. Although seemingly unlikely of an outcome, I still cannot discount it because I have no evidence either way.
So it remains a possibility and on the table for debate.

I know most people can't handle the discussion, and I used to be ignorant like that too. But since then I opened my mind to that possibility and are willing to speculate about it. I just have no evidence of it being true or false, all I have is my speculative powers to probe it for inconsistencies.

posted on Feb, 5 2010 @ 10:33 AM
link   
If he is def not wearing contacts and youre totally bamboozled heres an idea
Just ask

I would

posted on Feb, 5 2010 @ 10:35 AM
link   
reply to post by muzzleflash

Thanks for the input.

I was pretty unsure of posting the topic, it is appreciated because most would think its just a load of nonsense.

I was speaking to this guy along with 2 others (who had normal eyes) for a good few hours so I did have a good look and it was consistenly like this...

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/d9f00cc19699.jpg[/atsimg]

The only difference being that the iris was brown.

Its not something that would have been overly noticeable as a lot of people do not look into the eyes when speaking to each other. I only noticed in an awkward way for example, mid conversation with another you look over and land your eyes right on someone looking at you.

Was pretty freaky indeed regardless of what it is as I was a little nervous as it was without that

posted on Feb, 5 2010 @ 10:38 AM
link   

Originally posted by jazz10
If he is def not wearing contacts and youre totally bamboozled heres an idea
Just ask

I would

Dont get me wrong here, but if his man has the exact same pupil the next time I meet him, that would rule out the prank theory.

That means he either has a rare illness or is something else and either way asking is a bit rude in one case. Im not even at the point of entertaining that it might be more than that because I dont fancy the idea of taking a sword to my new job for some defence

I mean, am I meant to somehow simply go "Hi, nice to see you again, by the way, what the heck is up with your eyes?"

Or according to some other posts, "Hi, have you watched V, see those weird alien things with the eyes etc, your eyes look just like that, want a taste of my leg mate?"

Joking aside though, I am pretty serious and it is something I was just wondering about that did freak me out a little as I have never came across someone with eyes like that.

Im getting the impression that if this was a joke the man is very good at keeping a straight face or if not he was not aware that I could see his pupils because he was speaking while looking right into my eyes, if its an illness then he is comfortable with it. Hope that makes sense.

posted on Feb, 5 2010 @ 10:50 AM
link   
My freind i do beleive in life abounding in our universe and have myself seen an object once in the sky that amazed me but what your implieing is very fairy talish V is a Tv show? Lizard alien shapeshifter i dunno

This discussion sems to be missing some well proof? We have no real proof of alien beings but you were at a job interveiw with one perhaps your imagination got the better of you? If this person had snake eyes cause he was an ALIEN ya think some other people might be throwin up some flags .
AS a UFO observer i cant blatantly put this down however this story seems to be more fantasy then reality.
Uh dont let your new boss eat you i guess

Be Well

posted on Feb, 5 2010 @ 10:53 AM
link   

Originally posted by triplescorpio
My freind i do beleive in life abounding in our universe and have myself seen an object once in the sky that amazed me but what your implieing is very fairy talish V is a Tv show? Lizard alien shapeshifter i dunno

This discussion sems to be missing some well proof? We have no real proof of alien beings but you were at a job interveiw with one perhaps your imagination got the better of you? If this person had snake eyes cause he was an ALIEN ya think some other people might be throwin up some flags .
AS a UFO observer i cant blatantly put this down however this story seems to be more fantasy then reality.
Uh dont let your new boss eat you i guess

Be Well

Thats fair enough, im not expecting anyone to say, hey, your new colleagues an alien

I am skeptical of aliens myself.

I was hoping something would pop up that would put my mind at ease.

The reference in the thread to the cat like eye condition could be a perfectly good answer.

Skunk works is the place for things without proof thats why this is not in a part of ATS that needs proof.

posted on Feb, 5 2010 @ 10:53 AM
link   

Originally posted by muzzleflash
I don't know.

Maybe we should entertain some speculation that everyone wants to avoid.

I guess we avoid it because Reptoids are scary as heck.

A funny example.

A baby kitten can be shown silhouette pics of various animals in a Lab, and when shown the silhouette of a Hawk, the kitten will freak out hard core and go nuts.

However the kitten has never seen a real Hawk ever before, and this proves that somewhere within our genetics is hard coded survival information. In the case of the kitten, there apparently was a internal hard coded genetic fear of hawks.

What about humans? Why are we afraid of Reptilian type humanoid creatures so much? Just look at our fiction and movies, creatures of this nature scare the crap out of people. The sales figures for this entertainment venue proves it.

Do we have a hard coded genetic fear of creatures of this nature? And where did this hard coded fear come from? Do we even want to know?

More questions.

What if the guy you saw was actually some sort of Reptoid or something like this?

What does it mean for human society as a whole?

How does it tie into the already widely debated theories presented on ATS about human history etc?

What kind of world view do we need to have to fit Reptilians into the equation?

If there is one species like this, how many other species are there?

Is this "Reptilian" species terrestrial or ET? Are they good natured or evil? Or is it a mix of these things?

I ask these questions many people are afraid to ask because I am open minded and I would like to know the truth about what is really going on.

I do believe your story N3O, because your past history here shows me you are a rather sincere person with a great mind and very sharp.

So what I am curious about is "What if" you stumbled upon something?

#1) Contacts? What business guy wears junk like that to a freaking board meeting? Right a FIRED one.

#2) Cat eye syndrome? Maybe its a decent guess and possible. But look at the pics of the people afflicted by this. None of these pics look like cat slits, they are all uneven and look more rigid.

#3) Actual reptilian? Maybe, I couldn't say either way. It fits in with previous "reptile stories" pretty well. Although seemingly unlikely of an outcome, I still cannot discount it because I have no evidence either way.
So it remains a possibility and on the table for debate.

I know most people can't handle the discussion, and I used to be ignorant like that too. But since then I opened my mind to that possibility and are willing to speculate about it. I just have no evidence of it being true or false, all I have is my speculative powers to probe it for inconsistencies.

Umm, or maybe it's because hawks EXIST and can prey on kittens....whereas lizardmen DON'T, which makes the idea of them uncanny and scary.............kinda like other monsters that don't exist.

posted on Feb, 5 2010 @ 10:59 AM
link   

Originally posted by Romans 10:9

Umm, or maybe it's because hawks EXIST and can prey on kittens....whereas lizardmen DON'T, which makes the idea of them uncanny and scary.............kinda like other monsters that don't exist.

I have never seen anyone disprove the Reptilian theory.

Just screaming "it don't exist" does not phase me. Totally unconvincing.

You nor anyone has seen everything. In fact proving something "doesn't exist" is next to impossible.

Your reaction is simply the FEAR response that I clearly pointed out.

Why are you screaming that they "DON'T" exist ??? It is like a kitten screaming "Hawks don't exist!!"

How would you possibly even know? You can't.

posted on Feb, 5 2010 @ 11:06 AM
link   
The knee jerk reactions of people, is what got me to take a second look at this topic.

I am open minded and will not discount the possibility. And Ridicule never works on me.

How many people believe in "The Gov't" and talk about it as if it were a real physical person?

The Gov't does not exist, it is merely a fiction of our minds, we just all agree that this fiction is real and live according to that philosophy.

Nations do not exist, there is no physical boarder line in between nations or states. This again is an example of AGREED FICTION.

And yet a "Reptilian" is totally plausible, it is nothing more than a simple physically existing organic being. No more unrealistic than to acknowledge the existence of your pet dog or cat.

I never said "I believe in them", although I know many of you will jump on me as if I did.

All I am saying is that this is a total possibility here. There is just too many reports to discount it at this point.

I discounted all UFO reports until I had my own experiences. At that point I realized that when tons of people report something, you BETTER take it a little seriously. They may be totally wrong about their understanding of what they witness, but it becomes clear over time that "SOMETHING" was being witnessed.

What it is they were seeing? NO CLUE.

I would like to find out though!!

top topics

<<   2 >>

join