It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Superbowl 44

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 5 2010 @ 09:15 AM
link   
This is my first thread on ATS/BTS. I just wanted to get everyone's opinion on the big game this Sunday. Who are you rooting for? What do you think the score will be? Is anyone from the ATS/BTS boards going to the game? Personally I'm a HUGE Saints fan. Drew Brees is God to me. LOL Colts fans are welcome but I may have to give you a hard time
Let's have some fun it's Super Friday!!

posted on Feb, 5 2010 @ 10:14 AM
link   
My bad existing thread here
www.belowtopsecret.com...

posted on Feb, 5 2010 @ 01:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by Wondering302
This is my first thread on ATS/BTS. I just wanted to get everyone's opinion on the big game this Sunday. Who are you rooting for? What do you think the score will be? Is anyone from the ATS/BTS boards going to the game? Personally I'm a HUGE Saints fan. Drew Brees is God to me. LOL Colts fans are welcome but I may have to give you a hard time
Let's have some fun it's Super Friday!!

I just think its funny how all the Saints fans are coming out of the woodwork now.Its amazing how many Saints fans there are.But anyways LETS GO COLTS!

posted on Feb, 5 2010 @ 04:16 PM
link   
I'm just looking forward to the supposed Alien visitation that someone predicted will happen during the game.

posted on Feb, 5 2010 @ 04:16 PM
link   
C=Count
O=On
L=Losing
T=The
S=Superbowl

posted on Feb, 5 2010 @ 04:18 PM
link   
Since its your first post I will still reply on your thread.

I am a Falcons fun, but here you go....

Saints 31
Colts 28

I want the saints to win ONLY because they have never been there before....other than that...just hope its a good game to watch!!!

posted on Feb, 5 2010 @ 04:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by Lolliek
I'm just looking forward to the supposed Alien visitation that someone predicted will happen during the game.

LOL well that wouldn't surprise me one bit seeing as my Saints finally made it to the Super Bowl, Hell is surely freezing over! Geaux Saints

posted on Feb, 5 2010 @ 04:39 PM
link   
reply to post by rcwj1975

I'm sure it will be an exciting game and a close one too!

new topics

top topics

join