It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

a hallow moon

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 28 2004 @ 09:39 AM
link   
i'msorry i have no proof for the following statement im going to make and thats why i'm here .
I heard that the gravity on the moon is low that the only way to get that kind of gravity on there would be that the moon would be hollow.

yea that came out pretty bad in simpler words the moon having the gravity it has scientist's did some math and stuff, and for it to have that level of gravity the moon would have to be hollow.

if you guys know anything about this would you let me know please.

there is soo much going on in the moon in my opinion just the fact that we never see the dark side is weird enough, but everything else just adds to it.

posted on May, 28 2004 @ 09:48 AM
link   
Well, if it's true that the moon was formed from a collision with the earth billions of years ago and that the pieces stayed in the earth's orbit where it collected these pieces to form the moon today, then i can't imagine how it would be hollow. Wouldn't it collapse within itself?

If you think about a beach ball. The only thing helping it to keep it's shape is the pressure of the air inside. What could help the moon keep it's shape if it were hollow?

posted on May, 28 2004 @ 09:53 AM
link   
The density of the moon is nothing special. Earth has a density of 5515 kgm^-3, the moon has a density of 3340 kgm^-3.

Although the moon's density is lower than the Earth's, it is not special. Mars has a density of 3940 kgm^-3, while Ceres, a well known asteroid, has a density of 1900 kgm^-3. This means the density of the moon doesn't seem to indicate that it is hollow.

A process capable of forming a hollow object is not known. This means the moon is either artificial or created by an unknown process. Supafly raises the valid concern about the stability of a hollow planet. Calculations done by me, which you can find in my blog, show the gravity on the inner edge is directed towards the center of a hollow planet. That doesn't seem like a stable situation to me.

posted on May, 28 2004 @ 10:02 AM
link   
Does a �hallow� moon come out on October 31?

There have been a number of threads on ATS lately that touch upon the moon.

It is not hollow. It does not �Ring like a bell�

It is not in the wrong place in the sky.

Yes, there is a person �buried� on the moon.

posted on May, 30 2004 @ 02:36 AM
link   
See page 14 of JIM MARRS Alien Agenda----spaceship moon theory.
one of my favorite books

posted on May, 30 2004 @ 04:11 AM
link   
HowardRoark the Moon does "ring like a bell" since it is pretty much crystalized all the way through. Of course whether it would sound like a bell if you were on it and it had an atmosphere is beyond me though I'm sure someone's taken the time to figure that out.

posted on May, 30 2004 @ 01:21 PM
link   
Let me rephrase that: THe Moon does not "Ring Like a Bell" for the reasons put forth by Richard Hoagland.

www.enterprisemission.com...

posted on May, 30 2004 @ 02:28 PM
link   
I had someone tell me once that the moon was hollow and was once an alien base or spaceship.. The reasons were odd.. and kind of funny. It was said that the surface of the moon was made of metal under the surface dust and the proof was that all of the impact sites on the moon to not go deep enough.

And was said that no other planet in the solar system has a moon in relation to it's size or mass as our moon does.. and the moon is in the perfect spot where one side is always hidden from our view.. and the moon is the perfect distance from earth to cover the sun in perfection when it corsses its path.

Of course I ordered another beer and had a good laugh

Gazz

[Edited on 30-5-2004 by UM_Gazz]

posted on May, 30 2004 @ 02:36 PM
link   
LOL. Good post. Everyone knows the moon has low gravity because of what the moon is made of. I do believe that cheese is less dense than rock.

Originally posted by HowardRoark
Does a �hallow� moon come out on October 31?

There have been a number of threads on ATS lately that touch upon the moon.

It is not hollow. It does not �Ring like a bell�

It is not in the wrong place in the sky.

Yes, there is a person �buried� on the moon.

top topics

join