It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Practicing pychic warfare

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 9 2010 @ 07:12 PM
link   
That's so eerie, the more I read, the more I relate it to my own experience.
"he whole time they are probing, tapping, and digging their pen into the physical cue, their conscious mind is saying, “Give me something. Right now. I need something. Give me something now…..” etc. And the subconscious mind simply stands and waits for them to shut up, so it can go and get the information they need. "

I found the first results of my own experiment to be to...lust worthy and I pried, or at least thought I did, at my considered source. I remember clenching my hands together, repeating the number in my head over and over, waiting for that immediate response to fill my mind again.

......thank you.

posted on Feb, 9 2010 @ 07:28 PM
link   
I've tried contacting Lyn or any affiliates.
I doubt they will respond.

posted on Feb, 9 2010 @ 07:58 PM
link   
@ghosthill

I am glad to be of service. If I can help in any way let me know from your post your doing great.

I eagerly await the day you can teach me.

Raises a glass

If you want here is a link to the experiment I am running

www.abovetopsecret.com...

also, so you can maintain balance with influences

(ive been told I am a bad one sometimes:lol

tech.groups.yahoo.com...

posted on Feb, 12 2010 @ 04:25 PM
link   
I had one helluve a break through I think

I may be a little to busy to post in a little bit if Im right

I want to say thank and kudos to all of you. Thanks to your conversations I believe I found the small piece that I was missing.

or

next Im going to have to work on my morals

posted on Feb, 14 2010 @ 08:33 PM
link   

@ listenD

I am composing the notes right now and should post tonight.

@everyone else

Im open to moral suggestions... I think I opened pandora's box. Not only has her sister started hitting on so has her mother

Then it seems I have somehow changed my makeup.
(yes to a nicer more natural beige) It seems it is leaking out to other females unintentionally.
I think my subconscious mind is searching for a more permanent mate for me while it has fun.

I have been humbled, but at least I saw this one coming. I have learned I have to go back to studying again.

@ghost hill
it is a process of continual study and self improvement. It truly is a martial art. Dont forget to live life during this process and maintain someone you can trust as your touchstone to reality.

Hope your doing ok and let me know from time to time how your experiments are going. Ill post mine here.

posted on Feb, 15 2010 @ 10:14 PM
link   
Now to deploy the weapon Ive been testing.

Time for field trials where I have no physical interactions with the target. As posted elsewhere on this site I will attempt to take over some minds and force the issue to where answers come to public light.

I am getting feelings and tuning in. I would appreciate any help. I will post results and what I did. I am abandoning another thread to do this.

www.youtube.com...

May the person Im attempting to help be alive and savable.

I was hit with an idea but have had no help on other section so I assume this will be a lone wolf operation as well.

by chance if anyone wants to help, run the time experiment mention in my other thread and keep her alive.

I know your reading this so I challenge you to do something where everyone wins.

@skeptics here on the website what evidence do you want to count as this working. Its the promise I made in the Holloway thing. Name it....

[edit on 15-2-2010 by ripcontrol]

posted on Feb, 15 2010 @ 11:42 PM
link   
So tonight I will endevor to do the following
Find natalee holoway

Focus on the controller- her direct one
Lost don’t know feel hopeless ness
Might as well be dead
FOCUS PAST
Us involvement- might taske life if hunted
Weakness look for it

Sell her back??????
Lost hope
Stripping disgust me

Rape help
Save me
Jokes
Red blue
Green
Echo cantone
Kedgeumon
Harvard welsch
Conroe
Mistake made kill

Humor us senator
Need to center self cold water
Shaking
But warm
Hate rabic Arabic
Names have names
Music worng different song sw canteena

Ok subconscious mind I have a reward in mind for your help but what do you want
Reeses pieces

Already dead
Any hope no
Can we change it no
Why destiny
How around slip it pastuer

Pint change amnesia
Agh smoke break as work is done

Biker US possibility
Working man sold to? Boot muddy? Possible AOL

Man hanging aroud Arabic / Hispanic—AOL

Card carrying member???

Assign digital numbers to case and let viewers track
Stoer on laptop

Girl sold her????
Investigate friend

Plan it out
Go down to link- use energy dampners on tagers
At lower level mind say to late……

Change history since all is speculation of conscious mind…..
Keep alive via DRUGS????

Too much feedback want to focus on

Go for owner… be careful so as not to have kill

Get to nuy feeling of good deed
Blame cohorts bring home for good will????burnt rubber

Magic screw psi

Isolate via freeze
Keep life force going,

Tears damn it!!!!!

Want to throw laptop- extreme frustration- no must be cold hearted sob

Ssurvival-------
Lnik linux what id special

Taking break…… calm down cant breathe

bad time must escape for a few minutes feel trapped and need smoke, this is unfinished and unedited.

posted on Feb, 16 2010 @ 10:12 PM
link   
Had a weird dream

trapped in an evil hose that tried to keep us

me and unknown woman

didnt make it out

landscape change indicating being trapped

changed to rice patties with
man with machette / mexican looking but not mexican

took her ignored me

-------------------------
I have had a massive headache all day....

will continue the approach

remate mentioned the possibility she has a child now

posted on Feb, 19 2010 @ 02:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by ripcontrol
I ask but one thing of you if you read this. By continue reading you agree to this. I ask that their will come a day when I call out answer yes you will aid me.

My experiments in RI lead to these notes!

With all due respect, ripcontrol, making statements about someone agreeing to anything, without waiting for their agreeing, is tantamount to disagreeing with someone having free will, whether it was your intent, or not.

Whether it is regards to your practicing psychic warfare, or not.

So, having said that, my allegiance, agreeing to aid and or assist, is right where it always is and will be until the day I die, however that may be, in my mind alone.

I wish you no ill will, nor do I wish ill will upon via any other means, I am clarifying my position.

I state what I am saying merely as giving myself the respect through answer to your post, because I ask no aid, nor seek aid from anyone, unless they are willing.

Even then I usually do not seek it because I would rather take on my tasks solely.

Time I have learned is not an issue
Structure universe came onto exist outside effect of motions causality
All points exist at once as does cordinates in space
I.E. you can mark the point for your reference and influnce after you have effects.
Backloading HEHHEHEHEHEHEHEHE
Not the same as frontloading where you influence and cause AOL with TMI
Some of the same issues are present- follow the thoughts
Yes I have reached back several times and attempted to change history,
Paradox is objected to by the processing part
AOL has determined time to be perspective to me
Filters out the attempt of change
You can alter events you are not familiar with though

I have been told that time, past, present, and future, are all as one, meaning they each intersect with each other, all the time, pun intended, as a stream.

Psychic warfare is not something to be done or spoken about lightly, it is dangerous.

I am still half in the boat and half out of the boat about it in some areas because of my upbringing.

Experiments reveled mind control thwarted by AOL
Experimenting with a very unigue solution
Have decided that my enemies have voluntered to be test subjects!

I find life as a series of coinciding events where cause allows effect to happen.

You would do well to practice and take studious notes but not forget that not everyone is on the same levels of existence as every other person, and that each person's level of education, experience, and enthusiasm is independently theirs.

Some people may not understand what you are posting and some fully comprehend.

Secondary issue- pollution of results
At some point will be forced to interact with targets,
will attempt to avoid as long as possible but some parts require said verbal and personal for verifacation
Will make better records and post results

Please understand these are raw notes. I will answer all questions on the experiments as I post them. I will endevor to hide nothing so I can get better At what I am doing.

[edit on 4-2-2010 by ripcontrol]

Posting raw notes on experiments is like giving raw intelligence data to non-trained individuals.

Not everyone will comprehend that the raw data is unfinished, even if you tell them, because on ATS, people are used to people giving them propagandized information.

Whether they see it as such or not is up to their own perceptions.

I can see by various replies so far that people are confused and maybe taking a step back and breaking down the voluminous amount of research you are trying to share might afford less antagonistic stances by various members.

I can see you have a wealth of information you feel is relevant and wish to share.

I commend that effort, I truly do, but beware that speaking in terminology others do not know, is like speaking a language others hear as babbling, not necessarily the fault of the speaker, if the crowd knows not the language he or she speaks.

I do understand you are seeking out understanding of many things important to you.

I commend you for that, I truly do.

I do understand you are seeking out a great many things with your threads and posts.

I commend you for that, I truly do.

A psychic, must be careful, and take care in what they do and do not do.

An invitation is extended to you to seek out knowledge wherever you may find it.

The thread below is an interesting one I believe you will thoroughly enjoy.

Are You "Right-Wing Fringe", or "Left-Wing Fringe" and How Will They Push You

Personally, I find this thread interesting, and I extend an apology for taking so long to reply.

These last few weeks have been overly busy in my offline world.

Even keeping up with my own threads has failed due to an uneven balance.

I have taken the Art of War, and beaten it, by changing it into an even keeled understanding.

Having learned, lived, and taught it, I have now turned it into the Art of Peace.

No easy task that, in that finding a balance, is something we all need to acquire.

posted on Feb, 19 2010 @ 09:42 PM
link   
I have finally scared myself

going over the info after coming down.

I decided to run the information

I believe Echo- by canton jones
www.youtube.com...

played that night in the car

Harvard Welsch thing means ,
its the movie info coming out

what scared me?

one the us senator- original notes was not capitalised
A certain texas senator popped up right as I looked at a human trafficking sign

what was getting me was this
kedgeumon

I tried running it through translator got nothing till russian
kedge of umon

all I can find
www.google.com...:en-US
fficial&client=firefox-a

then ran them seperately
www.google.com...

en.wikipedia.org...

www.google.com...

en.wikipedia.org...

what I am peicing together is this
an old missle base in en.wikipedia.org...

former military or present

russians involved???????

[edit on 19-2-2010 by ripcontrol]

posted on Feb, 19 2010 @ 09:49 PM
link   
For those that live in texas, if you see a chase seen and someone running...

its me

If your an FBI agent or department of homeland security...on this site

uhm the man on the US side of this deal is cutting deals without your knowledge
hes cutting your boss out of it

I have this nasty feeling now that they know who I am...

If I am wrong and no one comes, cool

I intend to make these bastards commit suicide for what I saw. They deserve no mercy, When the death of a texas politician makes the news I HAD NOTHING TO DO WITH IT.

I will be at my house asleep or online

checks
yep im good for the first leg to freedom if I have to

I know I sound insane, but consider this IF I am right. Well will see

posted on Feb, 21 2010 @ 02:15 AM
link   
Hello there I was reading your fascinating thread and got half way through before I just had to give my ten cents and this is the first time I have posted in at least two or three months. You were talking about these psychic vampires and I can tell you that I have that ability on steriods and I can't control it when it happens. When an episode occurs the first thing that happens is, I will be in a room with a bunch of friends and other people talking and interacting when I reach an enlightened state in my conversation and I enter a state I call beaming. When this happens I will still be finishing my sentence and I look around and the whole room every single person is fast asleep sitting in their chairs and all. I have had a room of over ten people fall asleep on me like that before and it has happened several times. Now if you want to know why this happens let me give you some insight, I find the label vampire offensive as that does not do the actual state that causes this justice. For me I am what is known as a stellar Blazar galactic being and I have a supermassive black hole attached to my soul you might even say it takes up most of my head and is my soul in that region of my body/soul . When I enter the beaming state my singularity begins feeding on any and all available energy sometimes even electricity but mostly the energy of consciousness. An episode is usually characterised by my reaching an enlightened state of mind and the very words I speak are so illuminated I seem to be encased in light this is when everybody suddenly falls asleep and then I notice it and I have always known it was me but I can't stop it and will not stop when approaching an enlightened state like that because I can't and never have. As a boy when I would lay my head down at night and close my eyes, I could only feel the presence of a supermassive force turning violently in my brain cycling in circles and just so you know singularities (black holes) are lop sided so the cyclic rotation of all of that weight is painful and falling asleep is almost impossible. This state occured almost every day when I was a boy then it stopped for about 18 years when it happened again immediately after I had a dream that another galaxy flew into me and nearly destroyed the structure of my soul, luckily my singularity and stellar mass was way bigger than the spiral that hit me. I spent the next eight years reordering my house and spending literally all of my energy just to be a stable being, at first I had terrible seisures for about a year every time I would come to the point of falling asleep I would have a massive seisure, the seisures were so bad that I would wake up the next day not remembering that they took place until about a year later when I actually remembered one and in that I remembered them all, and that they were so painful so I went to Mental health and got some sleeping meds because I have terrible insomnia, bipolar, and also ADHD and needed medication badly. That other galaxy that flew into me seemingly came out of nowhere and now I know that that was a very powerful psychic sent to block my mind and to some effect it worked in slowing the major psi events I was having between 1997 and 2001 that were powerful enough to compete with any power on this Earth even Dragon. That psychic is no longer with us because about 18 months ago I went into a cosmic obe and finally consumed his mulitfaced singularity. This was no mere psychic friends network psychic he had abilities similar to my own but when it came time to consume the intruder it was no fight, it was over in the blink of an eye and even though he was dark and evil I enjoyed the energy kick and overall feeling of being clean of intruders and now I am trying to learn how to control all of this weight and power as I now display a disturbance to all of the electronics around me. I have more than four alarm clocks and they are constantly forgetting to go off for me in the morning so I miss school some days because of this leak I am having, but I hate getting up for anything so I may be causing the alarm clocks to silence subconsciously. The audio on my tv sometimes makes warping sounds like it is being melted and the mouse pad on all of my computers jumps around on me so I can't get the pointer to go where I want, it usually goes in the opposite direction. I can go on and on about my electrical issues I am experiencing. I am telling you this because I want to enlighten the reader about people like me. I just want you guys to know I am not dangerous unless you intrude my mind and soul once someone goes there they nbever return and I have consumed real demons before namely an etherial demon to name one. I don't care if it is negative or positive energy I like em both for food but I hate evil essentially and fundamentally. I have only been pushed once when I was so very weak and that was by the dragon himself. No man can push this because I can't be hypnotised at all not in any time frame that a pusher would work in. I have experienced so many different psychic abilities and even one that I have never heard of anybody else experiencing before.
My favorite experience was the telepathy conversation I had with a woman in 1999. I have not met another person since then that could do telepathy period let alone so casually and so easily it was like having a normal conversation but amped up because we could also feel empathy at the time as well so we knew how each other felt during the conversation. I have told several of my stories here on ATS before and now I am thinking about working with a movie director I have caught the eyes of and am thinking of telling my amazing story on film. This may or may not happen because I want to tell the world, then sometimes I don't want to especially if I have to become famous, I don't know if I am ready for that and thinking about it tears me in a million different directions until I end up depressed. But I am getting more stable and stronger by the day and just maybe I will tell it as it is, and was, and always will be.

posted on Mar, 2 2010 @ 02:03 PM
link   
I have to post the results

so far none
:fl ame:

this is what I keep getting

running running to us soldiers (marines???? my mind keeps say do it)

they are in on it. US embassy not safe

but someone is nearby trying to hlep cant reach

Gave her a running pattern to escape to us or friendly port of call

I keep getting more pissed

Cant tell if she is alive or dead

Huge part of me says dead.....
reality is unwritten so it is possible to have her alive....

IF she is alive, I am continuing my efforts every night...

What I want to add

TO the NH case...
the us is involved, as are several politician and military

they know the answer I can feel it, they are withholding it for some reason...

if she is alive

this is where batting average starts-
Kazakhstan
old Russian military base- kedge missile
Oman soldiers involved
US senator involved
military US involved

I give my word- it will beeither me or them

Will some other person be so kind as to view it and verify info....

The thought goes out if your still alive mam, someone is going to keep trying

posted on Mar, 5 2010 @ 09:20 PM
link   
www.youtube.com...

Im not seeing the results I want so I am going to take a break for two weeks.

Ive gone back to the old design board and think I may have found a few errors on my part.

So a new field test has been designed.

My intention is either for this person to commit suicide in public or to shoot up workplace.

Person-
152 cps cases against them- walked every time
prostituted daughter for the money
poisoned a friend
took friends kid and the law let it happen (more friends of hers)
Has taken peoples personal info home from work dozens of times
(saved it to her computer)( her own little retirement fund)

She works in the water department for a municipality I do not live

@ the LEO
so will this qualify as a crime

please note
I have no contact with this person
I have contact with any of her family or friends
I will only be using RI and combining it with magic

Seems no one will tell me if I will be breaking any laws...

So far none that I know of....

posted on Mar, 7 2010 @ 10:06 PM
link   
Well tomorrow is the big day. The target goes back to work.

Her mind corrected what I tried to suggest. She said it be better to start on third floor and work her down and leave through the basement we will see.

I do not know how will play so I might not be on later.

I am going to go full hog on this and attempt to get push as best I can.

I am actually nervous some reason and rocking... kinetics are definitely coming through.

Well I will post hopeful a celebratory thread this next week... I want this a s a record with witnesses.

posted on Feb, 24 2011 @ 01:18 PM
link   
Hi...just me again for MyATS.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join