It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Practicing pychic warfare

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 5 2010 @ 11:49 PM
link   
This covers the CRV influence that was had on me.

From this point it is my personal theories on the matter of psychic warfare.

I had a long post but I just lost it somehow

I will next begin sometime tomorrow on my theories based on this.

thank you for your time so far and keep a copy of the diagram you drew

posted on Feb, 7 2010 @ 12:41 AM
link   
I found the site, I found the language.
I guess I will have to learn.
Remote viewing eh?

posted on Feb, 7 2010 @ 12:51 AM
link   
I don't know how to draw a diagram just yet.
I'm downloading a book by Ingo Swann...

posted on Feb, 7 2010 @ 01:33 AM
link   
wow.
I'm making some goose bump inducing progress.

[edit on 7-2-2010 by Ghost Hill]

[edit on 7-2-2010 by Ghost Hill]

posted on Feb, 7 2010 @ 01:46 PM
link   
Do you have a link to it? Im always interested in material from the originators.

Ive actually got to replace half my psychic warfare books. Well worn aint the word.

www.firedocs.com...

I found this somewhat helpful....

Iv have read just about every book on the subject and most internet sites...

If you found something ive missed, i would greatly appreciate it.

A fun little experiment for those interested in improving their daily odds.....

Spend ten minutes reviewing your day. Then another ten sending the information back to yourself.

spend the last ten receiving the information from tomorrow. just sit there and let yourself receive the information

After all your just talking to yourself. Keep a diary to monitor results.

BTW, thankyou all I just got a ton of inspiration on how to do something. If I pull this off and get rich I wont forget those that helped or inspired

[edit on 7-2-2010 by ripcontrol]

posted on Feb, 7 2010 @ 04:20 PM
link   
I know your christian, but please listen to what I am saying

en.wikipedia.org...

Ok remember the anchoring I was talking about

You have to set an anchor with him

must be over his good days and include

non epileptic incidents

your anchoring a return to normal functioning

I suggest you and xxxxx each set the anchor by a specific placement of his hands by yours
anchor it to a memory of his normal functioning

must be practiced a lot

xxxxx can also have one so the three of you can reset him back to that phase

it is the computer equivalent of setting a hot key

Next you must insure all the numbers are in his favor period

Diet
Stress
exercise

I recommend tai chi classes for him immediately

I know my training isnt the same as their but I believe in me

Now this is something I am going to share but please do not link any thing to me
www.abovetopsecret.com...

your prayers can be structured around these thoughts to strengthen the conection with the divine with an emotional tagged prayer

it can also be applied to the problem

my understanding

Jjjjjj has abnormalities in his brain structure
this means if it structural the following is messed up

information processing
life functions

those areas are easily mapped with comparisons to other structure functions
ie- after thousands of measurements you can tell what problems would exist

if they dont know they are idiots and wasting valuable time

epilepsy is well marked and study
they know the history and the mind structures that go with it

same for all mental health issues

ask em they should have those camparisons

you should be able to get a rough estimate because they have found that the brain puts certain functions in certain areas

it is as simple as an electronic diagram for it
if the software is stored in a bad area the brain has been able to process it another way

look at AAAAAAA

if it is hardware issues, say a cascade failure (epilepsy)
the brain should be able to
retrains the info coming out of the area
or readjust the cells

yes Ive read reports where the brain repair itself in that way

epilepsy means that the area somehow affects the part of the brain that controls autonomic functions

I may be wrong but it could be an error in a feedback or timing signal in in or from the damaged area

hence The brain can be taught to either process the autonomic functions in a new area or be trained to get the signal in a better way

per Jjjjjj case

it is actually a good thing the test are coming out the way they are

it means that stress and other factors can surpress the error and the suggestion I made might work

posted on Feb, 7 2010 @ 04:25 PM
link   
these notes are included because It is a very benevolent application of my studies

her son suffers from epilepsy and we were talking about it today

of importance

brain-
tends to process info in same areas

hence visual, autonomic, verbal, ect

they have all the pre-req tech to do what I said

its called a database with all the scans made

from that comes a map

NLP link is a secret I wasnt sure I want to share yet but it is done with goodwill. Understand combined with this subject they become a formidable weapon.

posted on Feb, 7 2010 @ 04:38 PM
link   
Why not just tell us what you are doing in plain english? There is no reason to induce states and go through all of this. Maybe for entertainment yes. The truth stares us in the face, if only we realized it. Why make it so complicated?

posted on Feb, 7 2010 @ 04:59 PM
link   
@novise

I am practicing Remote Influence and other applications

how to do it
Methods that will work
theories it is based on

these notes are thoughts and methods ive come across

The last two post for instance is more of a cross application that has arisen. What sucks is that it seems that for now it is a cross disciplinary field.

I know its a lot of stuff, but I am trying to pass along as many details as I can

posted on Feb, 7 2010 @ 08:44 PM
link   
files.abovetopsecret.com...

This is the diagram I was describing redrawn on this instructions I gave

Ok I know it seems out there but there is on more influence I want to add before I go on.

I will be tying these in a conclusion before I go to my actual present experiment

Psi Vamps-

Psychic Vampires-

They beings that draw life force from others via an energy exchange

This Along with Reiki
and my own little baby of reverse Reiki

Ive read some of what each of you have posted on other parts here. The feeling of being drained is common. It does come down to not using your own life force and directing external energies.

Your own energies should be expended own the management of energy not using yours to accomplish acts or miracles.

E-Vamps

their are photos online of kirlian observing a psychic vampire.

the first is a healthy aura
next is diminished vampiric aura
feeding of/on subject
healthy aura diminished
vampiric aura now shines brightly

energy exchange forced-

plus all the reading on the kirlian related material-

en.wikipedia.org...

spotting health problems and other things way ahead of time
a lot of potential here

especially for TK

Reverse Reiki-

It is the reverse of the positive healing facet of nature used

I have attempted a few experiments with it. I learned real quick to add my own protection from actual reiki. Do two things at once!!!

It made my friend driving to have pull over and puke.

I was banned form doing magics and psionics around her

The target was my ex mother in law

Vast red ribbons of the destructive force of nature reaching out to her..

Friend got mad as she was puking and wanted to kow what in the hell I was doing.

To some it up

Psi Vamps and Reiki are part of what you can do as a human energy manipulation wise. It is important you pay close attention, you need to know this so at the very least you have a basis of self defense.

[edit on 7-2-2010 by ripcontrol]

posted on Feb, 7 2010 @ 10:46 PM
link   
I would be interested to know what you think are the karmic implications on these psychic vampires. It seems like stealing energy from a healthy soul would have severe consequences like in Wicca they say any harm you do is visited back on you seven-fold. If this is real, and the karmic consequences are high, then that should take care of itself, but I'd be interested more if you'd touch on that as well.

posted on Feb, 8 2010 @ 12:47 AM
link   
Isn't this from an X-Files episode??

posted on Feb, 8 2010 @ 06:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by Novise
I would be interested to know what you think are the karmic implications on these psychic vampires. It seems like stealing energy from a healthy soul would have severe consequences like in Wicca they say any harm you do is visited back on you seven-fold. If this is real, and the karmic consequences are high, then that should take care of itself, but I'd be interested more if you'd touch on that as well.

I was always told it was ten fold

My best answer

@It seems like stealing energy from a healthy soul

I am not sure which it is 100%

focus on: healthy soul
I think most psi-vamps still bio-energy from the body's energy field. It is my impression that the soul is slightly separated from the Physical bodies energy field.

the kirlian photographs seem to be on physical bio-energy.

the soul seems to be something else.

If I am wrong. Then it is what the photographs show lessening.

my problems in my mind as I ponder this.

the regeneration factor-
if body it seems to regenerate
if soul it also regenrates

ghost or spirits-
no body to regenerate

????- theory/hypothesis on spirits ghost
like cd and vhs recordings on magnetics fields of house/field/ earth/ect

I use physical and functional operations that it is not the soul, but as to the truth of the answer I do not know

@have severe consequences like in Wicca they say any harm you do is visited back on you seven-fold. If this is real, and the karmic consequences are high, then that should take care of itself,

Good old Karma-
I actually get in trouble for this answer. Please note this is my personal version of an answer.

remember the movie the matrix- What spoon?

What karma?

It started a SH%$ storm at the coven house. The priestess laughed over it and approved the question and made them all answer it.

The problem is with interacting concepts of what people define as harm. Is the animal that hunts and kills another harming it or surviving? Now how does such a problem and answer translate to humans?

Consequences karmic or otherwise are not intractable laws. The person doing such acts may well side step what you consider karma due to the fact they see what they did as not wrong or harmful. It then comes down to which of the two is more powerful.

After all, when you eat food are you as guilty as the men at the slaughter houses. Or as guilty as the farmer who injures the plants you eat? Or the mining companies when you get into your car and drive it?

I believe it is a matter of perspective. The ones who are psi vamps and not consciously doing it. No they qualify under an animal exemption because they are unaware of it.

Those consciously taking without asking permission. I would like to say yes. Unfortunately the universe's definition is sometimes widely different then mine.

Theoretical situation:
Lets say you weigh a good 150 wet. Your in the bathroom at a friends house. A huge 6-3 270 at least masked man breaks into the house. He is armed.

If you possessed these skills and could stop or kill the intruder, would you?

I have learned the universe filters karma through your own perspective. You energy uses have a lot broader range of functional operation then you let yourself use.

Their is a cluase on the Karma thing as well usually spoke when taught that gets left out. "Unless if in your own self defense it be."

posted on Feb, 8 2010 @ 07:59 PM
link   
Ran out of room

Final part of answer:

It depends on one thing how you see it. It is part of the filtering process by the brain. You give off a different frequency/vibe/ect of energy with your thoughts adding the changes.

Does that make sense the way I am saying it?

Bad/wrong deed- your energy changes due to the filter you have set

For me the uses have been in self defense.

The Example-
mother in law has constantly been attacking me on several fronts. She doesnt have the guts or ability for high magic. Any that might aide her will run into my own nasty defenses Ive attempted to set up.

(fronts- legal, relationships, physical)

I will assume that you are a practitioner for the rest of this response.

These notes and various others writings can be applied to various aspects for better responses

Magic is intent as is energy use

Energy raising-
Your connection can be better pictured and used. With a link to the source opened you can draw it in and disperse faster and better.

Spell casting-
your targets can be reached easier and faster. Both mass area down to direct spots can be hit accurately.

Special effect-
multiple links to ingredients can be made and can be made much more effective.

Now for psi vamps-

poison the milk when they feed- if they want to eat let them have your sickness and negativity

I have, on a personal level, experimented with this on several targets. I just send the good energy to the best of my abilities to children hospital.

They do exist. I have ran across only one I recognized as conscious of it. He got a little pissed when he realized I knew what was going on.

He left the apple bees I was at pretty quickly. The waitress said thank you when he left. From the moment he walked in he seemed to drain the energy from the room she said. She didnt understand why the white light didnt protect her.

I merely smiled and said it sent me

posted on Feb, 8 2010 @ 08:20 PM
link   
That makes sense. I thought it was a good explanation of the idea of karma from a Wiccan point of orgin. A lot of people use the Wiccan idea of karma when they speak of it especially the general public. They say what goes around comes around, when the Buddhist and Yogic meaning of karma is "action," and not some "what goes around" idea. Which is totally fine, but the Wiccan perspective as a base or ground is often ignored in metaphysical discussions for some reason. I think it is useful to understand this side of things better, especially as that is the general public's concept of Karma usually and exactly what they are working with, whatever religion (or lack thereof) they identify with.

I have come across others who left me feeling drained and there is something to it, all they have to do is hit is a tiny point of weakness and the floodgates open so to speak. If you are like me, being sensitive, introverted, etc. (and I mean that in the most mundane of psychological ways) just makes you more vulnerable to all this... and like you said a lot of people are "draining" and don't even realize it, much less on a concious level or even intentional. I guess that's where all that comes in for my interests, but I would also love to know how to effect others in a positive, psychic sort of way and be sure I'm not the one doing the draining - as it would be very easy to do, as some do it w/o even trying.

posted on Feb, 8 2010 @ 10:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by Novise
That makes sense. I thought it was a good explanation of the idea of karma from a Wiccan point of orgin. A lot of people use the Wiccan idea of karma when they speak of it especially the general public. They say what goes around comes around, when the Buddhist and Yogic meaning of karma is "action," and not some "what goes around" idea. Which is totally fine, but the Wiccan perspective as a base or ground is often ignored in metaphysical discussions for some reason. I think it is useful to understand this side of things better, especially as that is the general public's concept of Karma usually and exactly what they are working with, whatever religion (or lack thereof) they identify with.

I have come across others who left me feeling drained and there is something to it, all they have to do is hit is a tiny point of weakness and the floodgates open so to speak. If you are like me, being sensitive, introverted, etc. (and I mean that in the most mundane of psychological ways) just makes you more vulnerable to all this... and like you said a lot of people are "draining" and don't even realize it, much less on a concious level or even intentional. I guess that's where all that comes in for my interests, but I would also love to know how to effect others in a positive, psychic sort of way and be sure I'm not the one doing the draining - as it would be very easy to do, as some do it w/o even trying.

My concern is this. You have entered a good question for me and I want to pretend to have an answer for it but this is all I have.

Predator-
usually have a preferred food type-

they might have a specialized type of need.

I recommend for you to sit down and write out in a journal all your individual experiences with those type of people.

look for specific feeling associated with each person. Their is no true universal protection except vigilance. So after each is detailed and you can get it, (try and keep the details out quickly to avoid the AOL part the best you can) see what types might exist from your own experience.

I assure you that it will come down down to a few key personality types. You can train your self though NLP (via anchors) to know when you face such creatures.

Your best option is push off and not deal with them. Reality wise, it is better to psychically get them to realize your not food.

think pavlov and bad dog. rub their nose in what their doing and spank.

Only attempt if your forced to deal with them. It is better to not try any interaction.

Defenses-
I cant guarantee anything. Look up online where the autonomic response for fear is and stimulate in opponent.

only theory untested:
feed via energy extension into your private space uninvited.

This means they violate all that is personally you. Feel the feeders and cut them off via dropping the temperature to absolute zero.

means picture and feel absolute cold and put it on the feeding tendrals

if this does not work, move that feeling down the link and the up it. Only have it encompass them at thier connection to substance something

I hope that helps.

posted on Feb, 9 2010 @ 02:56 PM
link   
www.crviewer.com...

A great site for improving some of your knowledge and mine to.

Where does this go in terms of appropriate forum

Warning Spoiler:
www.youtube.com...

Operation Velvet Glove

Vision:
using CRV in the form of RI to aide our soldiers in the war on terror

Forewarned is forearmed- and buddy we got the guns

[edit on 9-2-2010 by ripcontrol]

Affilated member thread with some good images and extra leads-

www.abovetopsecret.com...

[edit on 9-2-2010 by ripcontrol]

posted on Feb, 9 2010 @ 07:04 PM
link   
Hmm, the book by Ingo Swan has finished downloading. I can't exactly tell you how to get it, I can copy and paste some time, I highly doubt it's anything you haven't already read though.
HAHAH, the song I'm listening to is talking about ripcords.

Anyway, I toyed with the idea of remote viewing. I tried to stop my imagination from washing out the viewing itself.

At the thought of a set of numbers that I had no noticeable influence to think of I would type the series of numbers into the google search box and not yet search them.
I would then clear my mind and allow the most pure thought on the numbers that had no pre-known relation to the numbers fill my mind.
For the first number I had the impression of a body of water. Not so much an impression, but...well..like the reality of it.

I entered the number into google. The top search result was an address next to a lake. This startled me. Gave me influence, so I continued to let seemingly random numbers enter my mind, and decided to wait for a pure thought to relate them to. It was more like the number would bring up a subject matter....

Either way my results were conclusive. The idea behind remote viewing is entertain able. The idea that I subtract the time and space between me and an already perceived knowledge is...well..understandable and has proved itself to me.

It makes sense, for me to think of the top search result before it pops up. According to my pre-dictated, though self propelled, course of action I should have, sometime in the future, absorbed the knowledge of a possible relation anyway.

posted on Feb, 9 2010 @ 07:06 PM
link   
I'm not yet ready to try the graphs though.

posted on Feb, 9 2010 @ 07:09 PM
link   
I've done it haven't I?

I read that link you posted, about the analogy, it relates to the method I taught myself based off of the general idea of RV, to clear the mind and allow the logic of a certain subject to relate to a....well....

It's powerful.

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join