It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Practicing pychic warfare

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 4 2010 @ 09:49 PM
link   
I ask but one thing of you if you read this. By continue reading you agree to this. I ask that their will come a day when I call out answer yes you will aid me.

My experiments in RI lead to these notes!

I will attempt to explain my past research to the best of my Ability.

---------- Concious
----------Liminal or luminal
----------luminal or liminal
---------- subconcious

Like color spectrum
One point definitely red one orange one yellow, ect
But their are blends inbetween
(note can never remember which is luminal liminal)
Picture Aperature exist as you go into conciousness from the previous layer
Theorectical (analoge/ metaphor) signal line through aperature

My points
Picture is two sentients

Signal Goes down to shared link, at unified field area (lack of better term) – the O
Based on the existance of universe coming into being over an existing structure
All theories have this in common (religious and scientific)
We are all truly conneted more then any of you or me know

Signal goes back up to target
Gets interesting
Analytical Overlay- (AOL)
Brain filters all information from signals that is processed
Sometimes filters change what info ids based on passed processing
Creates errors

Time I have learned is not an issue
Structure universe came onto exist outside effect of motions causality
All points exist at once as does cordinates in space
I.E. you can mark the point for your reference and influnce after you have effects.
Backloading HEHHEHEHEHEHEHEHE
Not the same as frontloading where you influence and cause AOL with TMI
Some of the same issues are present- follow the thoughts
Yes I have reached back several times and attempted to change history,
Paradox is objected to by the processing part
AOL has determined time to be perspective to me
Filters out the attempt of change
You can alter events you are not familiar with though

Experiments reveled mind control thwarted by AOL
Experimenting with a very unigue solution
Have decided that my enemies have voluntered to be test subjects!
Secondary issue- pollution of results
At some point will be forced to interact with targets,
will attempt to avoid as long as possible but some parts require said verbal and personal for verifacation
Will make better records and post results

Please understand these are raw notes. I will answer all questions on the experiments as I post them. I will endevor to hide nothing so I can get better At what I am doing.

[edit on 4-2-2010 by ripcontrol]

posted on Feb, 4 2010 @ 09:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by ripcontrol
Experiments reveled mind control thwarted by AOL

So that is what they are up to now, thwarting mind control...
www.aol.com...

I find one of these stops all attempts at mind control, right up to the zeta level
zapatopi.net...

posted on Feb, 4 2010 @ 10:00 PM
link   
Okay, after reading that I think that someone needs to do a medication review and fairly quickly.

That made no sense buddy. You just strung a bunch of buzzwords together that would titillate the whoo-hoo new age crowd.

Or you are really bad at satire.

posted on Feb, 4 2010 @ 10:03 PM
link   
Experiments out of order-

one experiment-

getting a person to do something

Target did everything exactly as picture sent

at time was under conclusion that research said it was a picture they viewed so sent series of photos in wrong order

did photos in order sent. was funny in way

as soon as photos ended sequence she immediately left the room. I had assumed a lead to b lead to c

wrong AOL kicked in hard time

had list of reasons from person as to what happened

BTW, she got out of her handcuffs faster then I did..

I am only sharing this to point out testing. Make no judgements. I am sharing in the interest of sharing defensive theories that came from this.

posted on Feb, 4 2010 @ 10:09 PM
link   
some kind of disinformation going on in here?

posted on Feb, 4 2010 @ 10:17 PM
link   
are you talking about consciously altering past events as well as manipulating your reality as well as the actions of others ??

welcome aboard, .... though you might not want to use words and terms only relative to you, I'm sure everyone is confused.

posted on Feb, 4 2010 @ 10:17 PM
link   
@ super rat

I apologize if they seem like buzzwords.

I am attempting to break it down to thing I can easily remember and communicate them so that it is understood.

I humbly ask that you note the buzzwords and let me know they are. I found the words the best to describe certain processes. I will attempt to use other words or better explain any holes I left.

I also very much appreciate negative feedback. It will help me fine tune the process to a greater degree.

I will make some assumptions initially. Please remember those notes are about three years old and not processed. Ive kept many secrets for a long time. It is out of gaining strength as I test them.

The unifield and underlying structure:

I found a complete lack of available vocabulary to describe a lower level or substructure of reality.

It is the only explanation I can think of for the remote viewing ability to see past both space and time. I can think of no other way for a link to exist unless there was already a connection where all is connected.

I want to respond more but I have an issue to go take care of. I look forward to more help fine tuning.

posted on Feb, 5 2010 @ 07:39 AM
link   
Can we move this out of the science and technology forum? It has nothing to do with either.

posted on Feb, 5 2010 @ 09:20 PM
link   
@ Dereks

AOL- analytical overlay

I will check other link on a minute

@platipus

no disinformation intended what so ever from me

Theses are thoughts on a theory Im working around. I have had several good results.

@IntastellaBurst

This was separate set of attempts and I mis-listed in order on my original notes.

I have backloaded information into a target. I truly believe I had, unfortunately I have to side with caution on the fact I polluted results in some unmeant way.

I.E. I did not record other interactions with target.

Yes I am. I hit a snag or two. If attempted, a certain change might result in my son being erased. It is unfortunately a fear.

The change has a high enough emotional component that I can easily generate a lot of personal change on it. Others seems to have no value and unconsciously, I realized, I didnt care. (other targets)

@davesidious
I have no objection to it being move, but I would like to argue for it to be left here.

Argument it is in right thread

Science is the scientific method, pure and simple. I have to concede that so far I have posted history and not current experiment. I am attempting to come up with a new experiment that has a high emotional value and that I can anchor for future experiments.

List of involved expertise or knowledge of:

NLP
Coordinate remote viewing
Non-linear physics
Psychohistorical thought (science of is fiction by Asimov)

So far I have attempted:
Remote influence based on others research into CRV
result- positive results w/ possibility of polluted results

Time alteration: based on CRV and RI work
result works, but you have to pick your shots

What experiments I want to persue

TK-

1)if non locality holds true-

then a silver ware bending process can be applied from a smaller item that was removed from a larger item
(yes I am thinking of maybe a more technical voodoo/hoodou process)

2)Forming a link with an object reversing the brainstorming like process of CRV. The moving the object by exciting

a)its molecules
b)a surrounding substance

or move it by moving its link with me. ( i do not know if said is possible)

I hope what I have said makes sense

As for the technology part of this thread:
I actually am wondering if anyone has the psi booster schematic the UK has reported to have used.

I have a few theories but want to know if anyone has come across them?

If it is moved just please let me know.

I intend to keep posting my responses

posted on Feb, 5 2010 @ 09:28 PM
link   
I used a simple bit of mind control on a girl with her phone.
I stuck out my hand and said, " I'll take that
"
The smile, the ordained sense that she wanted me to take it all worked together beautifully and she put her phone in my hand

Then she asked why she would do that. I told her.

How do you know the action of her getting up was not simply the most logical thing she could do? Am I reading this incorrectly?

Please do not grow impatient with my questions, I am merely verifying what had happened. I am all ears, and mind.

[edit on 5-2-2010 by Ghost Hill]

posted on Feb, 5 2010 @ 09:38 PM
link   
I said I would make more of my notes available

How do you describe non-locality or better put how one point is connected to another

Maybe you cant because the two and three deminsional thinking doesn’t include concept of time as singular expression of one event

Point a is connected to point z via the fact that a and z exist over the same substructure

Four deminsion of time/motion make it only a point of view from our prospective

Children only aquire object permeance after a certain amount of time, the object doesn’t exist once it leaves it field of vision

Could the minds eye maintain perspective of all objects? Through time and maintain all known past events? Could this make future events available?

Christian fish mean that two points are connected?

Would ohms law apply
Would the picturisation of booster amp make the signal strong enough to make the journey?
Would the other reciever still porcess it?
Analytical overlay
Signal loss
Picture the other receiving info--- tag it so the other brain processes it like you want it to—style an d mystery—

Dec 11, 2009
Is it possible my mind works on a comic like basis. Will the picturing of what I want in comic form work?
Will test tonight-
3 targets-

Light pass over- not want deep processing by me - need quick dirty weapon ability
Remember –
Having issue wanting to alter reality not just mind control
Reach out with reverse rikki

437am 12-26-09
Anchors-
What points are their sitting out
Common or at least where sit in comparison to mine

Sex
Parents

Targets locates sex
Face value to loyalty
Read targets intell profile

Will attempt to boost results using new insight adding in profile and common anchors

posted on Feb, 5 2010 @ 09:59 PM
link   
Ahh, yess. Time a an infinite possibility of anything, ever. I love that reality.

Perception takes many forms. In my opinion, a rock rebounding off of another rock, in space, is perception. It is an evolved reality. More numbers for the equation. Do you agree?

posted on Feb, 5 2010 @ 09:59 PM
link   
reply to post by Ghost Hill

no you are reading it. It is why I still have a small percentage of doubt.

to be honest completely I do not know 100%. A completely seperate experiment saddened me greatly. It destroyed two marriages over my attempt to use it. The persons actions where an

warning might be considered R- or pg-13

event as remember it:

on top of me straddling (pictured and sent)
with shirt off (actually taking off with exposed chest) (P&S)
put hand cuffs on (p&S)
kiss(p&s)

this is the point I thought would lead to what I wanted.
is the point bolted

of note I stayed quite during and before process
I said absolutely nothing.

I did do a following experiment to try and answer the question. Understand that their is no communication between me and the target.

This time I made sure sequence went from one point to another and sent about seven.

cant post due to very lewd nature of images and no polite way to say them

she left again after last sent picture was done.

I had no interaction with the target during this period again and said nothing during.

A completely separate experiment saddened me greatly. It destroyed two marriages over my attempt to use it. The persons actions where an exact signal but they changed target.

She slept with a friend that night alright. The one she had been wanting a long time as well.

I think,

(please note a theory only)

As a former sonar tech, I believe my thoughts have latch onto the signal processing idea.

All information in the form of stimulus is processed by human brain. A large part of CRV training is about gestalt formation and how the brain will express the information it receives as stimulus.

So when you put a note someones head so to speak, it will go through their natural processing programs.

I am very mad because I cant prove it to my own complete satisfaction. I lost a lot of notes during a move and I know I didnt make any official interview tapes with target. I am attempting to get a lot more concrete evidence.

I hope you more good questions or even better, suggestions that might improve my odds of succeeding.

posted on Feb, 5 2010 @ 10:03 PM
link   
Your thoughts are to based off of the established science in your own mind. You need to bridge the divide in communication. Another form of the gravity of an idea, perception. I could jump around like you and cover as many topics as possible, but I would only be conveying the message to myself. There needs to be the logic of a pre-ordained science.
So, ordain it some how.

posted on Feb, 5 2010 @ 10:06 PM
link   
Is your attempt at influencing the actions of another based on his or her already existing wants? Or is it completely manipulating there will?

posted on Feb, 5 2010 @ 10:06 PM
link   
reply to post by Ghost Hill

an evolved reality are your referring to:

a) we create it as we think, hence generating the vastly interacting networks of paradigms?

b) chaos theory on interactions with the butterfly effect?

c)the universe is a creature HER self and is evolving and growing?

d) all of it

posted on Feb, 5 2010 @ 10:08 PM
link   
reply to post by ripcontrol

All of it.
In any infinitely small instance of time, all of those ideas have a grounded, or overlapping relevance.

The more I read what you said the more surprisingly relevant all of those answers are.

posted on Feb, 5 2010 @ 10:15 PM
link   
I'm going to invest time in something else now.
I look forward to helping you later on.
I will study some more of your work in the future.

posted on Feb, 5 2010 @ 10:38 PM
link   
Ghosthill

Your thoughts are to based off of the established science in your own mind. You need to bridge the divide in communication. Another form of the gravity of an idea, perception. I could jump around like you and cover as many topics as possible, but I would only be conveying the message to myself. There needs to be the logic of a pre-ordained science.
So, ordain it some how.

Is your attempt at influencing the actions of another based on his or her already existing wants? Or is it completely manipulating there will?

Coordinate remote viewing-
methodology specializing in a series of protocols to view targets not in Line of sight

target
monitor
viewer
envelope
Alpha/Alphanumeric sequence

take a sheet of paper

draw a square-
write T for target inside

draw arrow point to

draw rectangle
write E for envelope

draw rectangle below and connected to E rectangle
write A/An for Alpha/ Alpha numeric sequence

draw arrow point to

draw triangle
write M for monitor

loop to below or curve, new arrow drawn point to

draw circle
write V for viewer

draw arrow point back to T square

now from T square draw arrow back to V's Circle

CRV diagram representation

Target put in envelope
envelope assigned Alpha/ Alpha numeric sequence
(it is written on envelope)
Envelope w/ A/An given to monitor
Monitor gives A/An to Viewer

View begins given information

Things that come up during process

Communication between viewer and monitor is controlled to prevent frontloading

(a form of AOL where target is polluted by monitors interaction with viewer)

I think this is the complete easy layman guide to CRV. I am not covering

Outbounder method which involves just view and monitor trying to find where a prechosen person goes

Or

pre given geographical longitude and latitude and view describes what is going on

posted on Feb, 5 2010 @ 10:48 PM
link   
notes I dont know where to put

They discovered timing sequences

Past and present, it did not matter, the information was coming back quite relevant and accurate

Future was wierd...

Past and present:

Could be viewed with surprising accuracy

Actually read this:
viewed i believe a collider
caused a malfunction in machine

new thought:
jump around events to find information on target

some events have effect of being so strong can be misviewed by viewer

Called it an attractor-
suggested defense- distract psychics with attractor (ex- carnivals and brothels)

using jump around method
(ex- move to three months prior- results
move to two months post event - resuls
then- move to day of event- results
then move to week prior- results
ect....

new thought:
Bi-location or psi event

viewer gets into target so deep actuall experiences everyhting as if there

can be dangerous

top topics

<<   2  3 >>