It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

South Lebanon residents brace for new Israel war

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 5 2010 @ 11:46 AM
link   
reply to post by killuminati2012

very well reasoned and you would find me in agreement with your assessment. There is no righteous side and evil side there are points of view and both of which are very subjective.

Cheers

posted on Feb, 5 2010 @ 12:18 PM
link   
Isaac and Ishmael my friends.
The enmity goes back eons. I'm afraid it's not about to end anytime
soon. Or maybe it will end, but not in a good way.
This region is where WWIII will begin, and will escalate from.
It's biblical. It's been prophesied, It's inevitable.
Buckle your seatbelts... It's gonna be a wild ride !

posted on Feb, 5 2010 @ 12:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by minkey53
If the country next to you had got 40,000+ rockets and said it wants to destroy you, what would you do?

Sit there and watch the Olympics sipping a cup of tea?

Syria / Lebanon deserves to be hit by Israel, what do they expect, durh!

so, i guess with your logic, canada and mexico must act quickly before USA millitary targets them following iraq.
if my next door neighbor flies a confederate flag, and catch him in a white rope time to time, does that give me a justification to kill his entire family, since as colored person i must defend my family from harm?

posted on Feb, 5 2010 @ 12:54 PM
link   
these guys again? china and america arent looking to good either.

When will people learn that it doesn't matter what country your from, WE ARE ALL THE EFFING SAME. yesterday i talked to 2 people from texas (im canadian) and they honestly believe it matters what color your skin is, or what relgion.

Like what the f*** is up with that? we all match human criteria, 2 eyes a nose ears mouth, we learn love laugh, feel think bleed.

It honestly doesnt matter where you are from or what relgion you are in, we are all the same, and if a ruler of a country cant figure that out, then clearly he/she is too unintellgent to be running a country.

"hey lets get a bunch of weapons ready with taxpayers money" or american logic "how did OUR oil get under THIER sand?" I've had enough of the same stupid BS every single day, and no one is taking a stand over it, no modern day gandhi, because EVERYONE IS TOO GOD DAMN AFRAID.

My honest opinion? human beings will go nowhere execpt to go extinct, unless they can start working together and stop crying like children for oil and rescoures and "america if you deal with THAT country we will go to war" but its the same as school yard rules "dont hang out with billy or we will beat you up"

You can disgarde my ranting if you wish, close your eyes as a bunch of nukes drop on everyone and just keep saying "this isnt happening" dont worry you will be FINE.

If you are actully reading what i put down this listen good (reading) there has to come a time when humans beings stop fighting eachother like a bunch of retarded hairless monkeys, each one thinking they are better then the other. No we need to start working together, developed nations should support the developing not the other way around?

And if your american and wondering why "why does everyone hate america?" (although if your on ats then i highly doubt you will be asking that question) war is pointless, it doesnt fund the econemy,

there are much better ways to deal with it though, you dont need war or military to keep the worlds infastructure up, thats what trading is for, and the only reason anyone would try to "kill us" is because of the terrible things that has been happening, to most of the world america is seen as an empire, no one really has a probelm with canada, no one would come and " kill us" and that type of paranoid thinking is what got america where it is today, a war mongering killing machine (best way to put it ^.^)

bull# has to stop, times have to change and goverment officals need to grow the # up

posted on Feb, 5 2010 @ 01:52 PM
link   

If the country next to you had got 40,000+ rockets and said it wants to destroy you, what would you do?

that's funny... Israel have 1000x more rockets, not to mention more than 200 nuclear warheads, more tanks, more airplanes, more bombs, etc, etc...

your argument is pathetic

posted on Feb, 5 2010 @ 02:00 PM
link   
reply to post by curiousaboutsky

When did the US say it wants to destroy Canada and Mexico?

Please read what I said properly!!

posted on Feb, 5 2010 @ 02:06 PM
link   
reply to post by donhuangenaro

Umm, in case you hadn't noticed, Israel hasn't said it wants to destroy Syria or Lebanon like they have to them etc.

Yes, Israel fights back WHEN PROVOKED but when did Israel send suicide bombers into these other countries.

You're not thinking straight!

posted on Feb, 5 2010 @ 02:09 PM
link   
reply to post by Anthony1138

Nice rant.
But you have to look at the #1 reason there are WARs in the world.

Its not really over oil.
Its not really over who's god is stronger, more powerful, turns out its all the same god just with a different name.
Its not over land, or food, or water.
Its not over petty snubs that happened thosands of years ago.
Its not over skin color, race, idiologies.
Its not over ecconomic's.
Its not over who has the biggest military machine.
etc..etc..etc.

Its not over any of the things that are listed above or a multitude of other reasons.

Its not even over pure Hate for your fellow man, woman, child, old persons, cattle..

You ask so if its not over all these things what could it be?

After many years of looking at the problem of "Why people war upon others" I found the reason, and it was simple.

Ready?

People war upon each other because "THEY LOVE IT".

Thats it, we kill each other because humans love to kill.

Everything else means nothing. Once you recognize the problem then you can correct the problem.

Except humans have the problem of never learning from past mistakes.

The event will escalate, and once again the KILLING will begin.

It blows..

posted on Feb, 5 2010 @ 02:20 PM
link   
This will be interesting. A group of nations challenging Israel which is backed by the biggest military juggernaut and warmongering country in the history of history. When stuff goes down, the States will be there profiteering as usual, maybe getting "involved" maybe not... but where there is war, there is money to be made...there you will find capitalists.

Anyway, that aside, conflict over there is going to happen, might be big, might be more of the same, either way doomsday clock is approaching midnight, some day that whole region is gonna end up as a pile of bodies, and even with everyone dead, there still will be conflict.

the world would be a much better place if EVERYBODY JUST SHUT UP.

posted on Feb, 5 2010 @ 02:41 PM
link   

reply to post by donhuangenaro

Yes, Israel fights back WHEN PROVOKED but when did Israel send suicide bombers into these other countries.

You're not thinking straight!

they don't have to send suicide bombers, they have remotely controlled smart bombs...

yes I am not thinking straight, but you are not thinking at all, nor you understand why are desperate people ready to blow themselves to hurt their oppressors where they are most fragile

(I would like to see you confront me barehanded while I fly in Apache and blow you to pieces)

[edit on 5-2-2010 by donhuangenaro]

posted on Feb, 5 2010 @ 03:05 PM
link   
This is sort of off topic but today I ran into a Vietnam-era BlackOps Marine and he said he worked with Mossad. To be semi-on-topic, the Mossad always annihilate anyone in their path. So... it will be another couple-days war... I guess that's my point. Israel cannot afford to fight prolonged war, so they completely and utterly destroy their enemies in as little time as possible.

posted on Feb, 5 2010 @ 03:40 PM
link   
reply to post by minkey53

they do not fight back just when provoked. israhel are the original aggressors.
they schemed and stole "their" land from the palestinians. and they have been killing/butchering them since at least 1948, after all they are just "goyim".(cattle). these zionists (who are the real power) dont come much lower as imitation humans and to describe them as scum would be praising them.
you also will be annihilated if you block their path. may your synapses resume functioning.

posted on Feb, 5 2010 @ 04:10 PM
link   

posted on Feb, 5 2010 @ 06:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by curiousaboutsky

so, i guess with your logic, canada and mexico must act quickly before USA millitary targets them following iraq.
if my next door neighbor flies a confederate flag, and catch him in a white rope time to time, does that give me a justification to kill his entire family, since as colored person i must defend my family from harm?

Last time I checked Mexico and Canada had not sent suicide bombers into the U.S. for 30 years straight.

Hesbola started it last time by attacking the border patrol and taking two hostages, Then they shot hundreds of rockets into Israel BEFORE ISRAEL DID ANYTHING.

The Chicken Olmert is gone, If Hesbola does anything to Israel then Hesbola, Syria and Iran deserve to get a bad beating. Bibi will make them pay dearly.

Lets not forget that the U.N. has been turning a blind eye to Hesbolas weapons re-supply since the last war. That alone is a declaration of war and Israel has every right to blow up every last inch of Lebanon to take them out.

Iran is mainly at fault, If Iran wants to provoke Israel then Iran will get what it has coming to it. Israel will destroy Damascus, Syria as told of in the bible. It has never happened before so we all know its coming.

Israel has every right to live in peace, The Arabs and Persians need to leave them be because history has shown Israel likes to hand out ass whippins to them. When will the nations over there learn.

DON'T MESS WITH ISRAEL OR YOU WILL GET A WHOOPIN!!!

THE GLOVES ARE OFF AND SHE IS LOOKING FOR REVENGE.

posted on Feb, 5 2010 @ 06:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by OrphenFire
So... it will be another couple-days war... I guess that's my point. Israel cannot afford to fight prolonged war, so they completely and utterly destroy their enemies in as little time as possible.

Sun Tzu. Sun Tzu rules. American wars in the middle east go against (almost) every sun tzu rules of war... Israel on the other hand follow most of the rules.

Because the american army fights for corporations and profit, while the israelis fight for survival...

posted on Feb, 5 2010 @ 08:49 PM
link   
reply to post by silent thunder

Could not have said it better myself. I can't wait for the day when men stop lusting for power and turn that energy towards becoming less selfish and becoming the best we can be.

Just love your neighbor as your self and we would be all good.

posted on Feb, 5 2010 @ 08:59 PM
link   
This was written in 2005, sure sound's vaguely familiar to current time's, hope this does not come to pass, but, if it did, wow.....game on for sure

www.trumpetsounds.com...

posted on Feb, 8 2010 @ 01:11 PM
link   
Look's like they didn't even need to cross the border to get thing's rocking and rolling.....

af.reuters.com...

posted on Feb, 8 2010 @ 01:44 PM
link   
Anybody wanna party down tonight, anybody wanna party, anybody wanna party.....ya better, cause the SATHTF for sure.....see ya in the bunker's boy's.....

www.google.com...

posted on Mar, 2 2010 @ 11:41 PM
link   
reply to post by minkey53

and when you attack a country with 40,000 rockets what do you expect they will do? But when they do respond you will call them war-mongering barbarians, yes?

<< 1    3 >>

join