It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Can anybody find the quote where Alex Jones said that muslims/Islam own Hollywood?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 4 2010 @ 09:05 PM
link   
If he said something similar to this then it should be obvious that he is a disinformant...

Can anybody find the video on youtube?

It really sucks that this guy is the face of the truth movement.... Not the 9/11 truth movement... just the NWO movement.

This guy is one of them...

and that really sucks because he is good at his job.

posted on Feb, 4 2010 @ 09:11 PM
link   

Is this what you were looking for?

posted on Feb, 4 2010 @ 09:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by Tartarspoon

Is this what you were looking for?

Perfect.... Thank You so much.

Alex Jones... Wow... Just wow... who does this guy work for?

If i ever met the guy this is the first subject I would want to talk about.

again... Tartarspoon.... thanks.

posted on Feb, 4 2010 @ 09:50 PM
link   
First of all if the Arabs owned Hollywood, there would be no Britney Spears or anybody like her showing their girly bits.LOL In the spirit of this thread, here's a video of Natasha Lyonne (a Jewish actress) watching a video of herself when she was a little kid. Around 1:40, she makes a comment about the Jews owning Hollywood. Do you think she's being serious, or is the comment made in jest?

posted on Feb, 4 2010 @ 11:07 PM
link   
I found this interesting, I thought Alex Jones would be all over this.

Take a look. This says AboveTopSecret is run by the DoD.

Is AboveTopSecret.com paid for by the Department of Defense?

Comanche, Oklahoma is an independent city of only 1696 people and only 4.6 square miles of land. There is not much in Comanche, Oklahoma.

en.wikipedia.org...

The Department of Defense has issued nonappropriated funds as wages to employees working in Comanche, Oklahoma.

www.cpms.osd.mil...

Pay Schedule # 023-38 Issue Date: 03 Oct 2006

SUBJECT: NAF Pay Ranges for the Comanche, OK Wage Area

TO: Commanding Officers of Military Departments and DoD Component Installations in the Area

The NAF Pay Ranges shown below have been established under authority of DoD Directive 5120.42
"Department of Defense Wage Fixing Authority--Nonappropriated Fund Compensation Programs,"

"Nonappropriated Fund Compensation Programs" is the Department of Defense's means of black-budget programs.

A domain inquiry reveals that AboveTopSecret.com is also ran out of Comanche, Oklahoma.

whois.domaintools.com...

Registrant:
The Above Network
P.O. Box 118
Comanche, Oklahoma 73529
United States

Domain Name: ABOVETOPSECRET.COM
Created on: 17-May-97
Expires on: 18-May-15
Last Updated on: 22-Apr-07

Administrative Contact:
Irvine, William
The Above Network
P.O. Box 118
Comanche, Oklahoma 73529
United States
9179686652 Fax --

Technical Contact:
Irvine, William
The Above Network
P.O. Box 118
Comanche, Oklahoma 73529
United States
9179686652 Fax --

Is AboveTopSecret.com funded by Department of Defense nonappropriated funds?

posted on Feb, 4 2010 @ 11:41 PM
link   
actually he could be right, it could be owned by some rich arabs, but I dont think that means that they want to create a good muslim view, they just want to make some money

if he was talking about the jews, then I would have some subjects to talk about it ... but I really believe that probably the arabs owns a lot of things that we dont have any idea, u guys need to notice that a lot of these people have a LOT of money from oil, so, they can buy a lot of companies anywhere they want

posted on Feb, 5 2010 @ 12:31 AM
link   
I'm not a Jones groupie either, but I actually believe he was referring to the Sabbatean-Frankists as being in control of Hollywood, (as well as in control of the media, governments, business and finance, all major religions, etc). Yes, it's a vast conspiracy, and I'm inclined to believe there may be some kernel of truth to it. I'm still researching.

But, the Sabbatean-Frankists are followers of Rabbi Sabbatai Zevi (1626-1676), who claimed to be the messiah then announced that traditional religious teachings were holding humanity back. He posited that people should do everything forbidden, and that Good would come through the annihilation of Western civilization and the triumph of evil, yes Evil.

Later Zevi converted to Islam, as did many of his followers. Later still, the Rothschilds became followers although they still claimed to follow the Jewish religion. With this blending of the movers behind the Illuminati and the Sabbateans, the movement really began to take off.

Some people refer to Sabbateans as Illuminati Jews, but as anyone who has studied Jewry knows, "Jew" is so loaded with inaccurate historical baggage that it is a largely meaningless term, unless simply used to describe anyone who practices Judaism. And, Sabbateans did not practice any form of Judaism.

In the late 1800s, it was behind the Zionist movement, and later connected to members of Hitler's cabinet, and to the founding and governing of Israel. Incongruous, yes? Keep in mind that I am in no position to verify any of this, but this is what my research thus far has revealed. Also, keep in mind that most Zionists, Jews, and Israelis are seen as mere pawns in the Sabbateans' schemes. War, destruction, murder, torture, and deception are all important elements in their game plan. This would help to explain what happened in Gaza a year ago.

But, as with most research into conspiracy, there is also disinfo and those facts that just don't add up. Supposedly, not only were early Zionists members of the underground Sabbatean movement, but also --get ready for it-- communists, feminists, Democrats and neocons (neoconservatives). It seems that Prof. Henry Makow is a leading proponent of this conspiracy theory, and he just so happens to be homophobic, anti-feminist and rabidly anti-communist (that was so last century). He asserts that the Sabbateans have taken over our culture with ideas like "tolerance" and "diversity". It's supposedly not because they believe in those ideals, but rather that such ideals allow evil to more easily flourish by undermining traditional values.

Like I said earlier, while I do believe there may be a kernel of truth to it, I am not sold on the concept as presented by Mr. Makow. Alex Jones, on the other hand, may be more of a 'true believer.'

I'm inclined more toward the ideas of Mr. Benjamin Fulford, who maintains that most politicians, journalists, businessmen and Hollywood entertainment industry folk don't join because they believe in the evil mission, they do it so they don't get killed, to enjoy the career advantages, or to try to make a positive difference within a very evil organization. As Jim Cramer put it last week, "The Bavarian Illuminati, Trilateral Commission, the Fed and Queen of England are not all bad."

posted on Feb, 5 2010 @ 01:11 AM
link   
alex jones you dumb bastard

if it was owned by arabs then wouldnt they atleast project themselves as good looking, peaceful, beutiful humans... in every movie the arab is a crazy, hairy, dirty, evil person

posted on Feb, 5 2010 @ 02:48 AM
link   
Bin laden would so proud of you people defending Islam No offence to believers.

posted on Feb, 5 2010 @ 02:55 AM
link   

Originally posted by Agent_USA_Supporter

CIA would be so proud of you hating Islam... No offense to the believers of their official story

posted on Feb, 5 2010 @ 06:17 AM
link   

Originally posted by Agent_USA_Supporter

Do you believe in immortal soul? Or is there any evidence that O. bin Laden is alive? As mentioned earlier - why do you not take into account well established CIA - Laden connection? Why do you blame "Muslims"? I'm agnostic and all this religious BS is ... BS.

posted on Feb, 6 2010 @ 12:22 AM
link   
reply to post by JWitfield

I would call you a word for a REALLY stupid individual but I won't.

Non Appropriated Funds are used for the support activities for military bases.

NAF is the allowance for running the MWR(Morale Welfare Recreation) and the PX and Commissary which is where military buy their groceries.

It is the Army's intent to streamline and standardize NAF job descriptions and position guides in order to minimize duplication of work resulting in efficiencies and cost savings for the installations. In support of Army's goal to standardize many different NAF work elements over the past several years, it is important to adhere to HR policies concerning the use of approved position guides and job descriptions available in FASCLASS.

The PDs will facilitate classification consistency, and represent typical work situations found in Army Morale Welfare and Recreation (MWR).

A HQDA PD is appropriate for use if the document accurately describes the local work situation. Approved PDs are not meant to upgrade or down grade existing positions; but describe positions, as they currently exist in Army. Minor pen and ink changes are authorized to fit local requirements, however, minor changes may not be written in such a manor resulting in altering the title, series, grade or pay band level.

This is nothing more than telling the commanders of bases what the Department of Labor has established as the prevailing wages for certain skills and positions in these areas of the country.

You are not very smart are you?

cpol.army.mil...

new topics

top topics

join