It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The restoration of Israel and 7 year period.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 4 2010 @ 08:49 PM
link   
I am going to go out on a branch here and offer 3 different solutions and allow you to decide if they are logical or not.
1. The restored land of Israel is in fact not the Jewish Israel but is instead Palestine, and when Palestine is restored as it's own state that will begin the tribulation period.
2. Jewish Israel is the prophecied future Israeli state and the peace deal that Israel signs that drops their defenses may mean that there will be a peace agreemen between Israel and Palestine-Gaza estbalished by the Anti-Christ which would make Israel destroy their fences or 'tear down the defenses'.
3. When Israel fulfills radical Zionism and forsefully takes Palestine, Gaza, Sinai Peninsula, northwest edge of Saudi Arabia, Golan Heights, and Jordan. Then after the wars end there is a peace deal. These wars anger Russia and her Islamic friends into battle to restore these states Israel stole.

These are three different ideas and would love feedback. Try to make this as thought provoking as possible.

posted on Feb, 4 2010 @ 09:43 PM
link   
Do any or all three options include erecting a new temple mount?

Doesn't that have to happen to?

I would say option 3 sounds more likely.

posted on Feb, 4 2010 @ 10:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by Signals
Do any or all three options include erecting a new temple mount?

Doesn't that have to happen to?

I would say option 3 sounds more likely.

Yes since that is what is stated in the bible I believe.
Yes in the bible it does say that has to happen in order for the 7 year period to be known.
Why do you say option 3?

posted on Feb, 5 2010 @ 08:32 AM
link   

Originally posted by Misoir
3. When Israel fulfills radical Zionism and forsefully takes Palestine, Gaza, Sinai Peninsula, northwest edge of Saudi Arabia, Golan Heights, and Jordan. Then after the wars end there is a peace deal. These wars anger Russia and her Islamic friends into battle to restore these states Israel stole.

I'd say 3 because Israel has proven to us over & over they will seize land, and take any opportunity (conflict) to do so.

Funny enough I am pro-Israel so I'm not bashing, just observing....

posted on Jul, 16 2011 @ 09:38 PM
link   
"Now learn this parable from the fig tree: When its branch has already become tender and puts forth leaves, you know that summer is near."

The fig tree represents Israel. When Israel becomes restored, you know that the end of the world is near.

new topics

top topics

join