It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Obama Makes Birther Joke At Prayer Breakfast

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 5 2010 @ 12:09 AM
link   

Originally posted by Alxandro

Originally posted by djvexd

What the F is he hiding? Something with his demeanor irks me. Something isn't right.

I know what you mean and I'm sure you're not alone in your feelings.
There is a lot to be said about that certain "gut feeling" that most people tend to ignore or refuse to trust.

Jes man what boards are you on?

Is there a separate board that does not have 24/7 Bash Obama threads with umpteen flags?

BTW its not a "gut feeling", the most viewed "news" organization has been sowing the seeds of this gut feeling for close too two years. You are all humans and you have been
influenced, IMO only strong influence could account for this fantastic notion.

Gut Feeling

[edit on 5-2-2010 by Janky Red]

posted on Feb, 5 2010 @ 02:10 AM
link   
Stars n a Flap to the OP

After viewing the clip I feel like my entire body has road rash and all of a sudden the entire pacific ocean waved over me and the salt water in the wounds makes me want to scream. Barry out of the White House with your secret exposed for once and for all.

posted on Feb, 5 2010 @ 07:31 AM
link   
reply to post by whatukno

The birther movement is a joke and Obama wants to keep it around to distract people from what he is doing in the White House. You don't joke about things that people can actually nail you on. Instead, you push the ridiculous and frivolous and try and put those people in bed with those that actually have real ammunition against you.

Do you think it's a little disingenuous to call a position that 23% of the population(that's around 80,000,000+ people)hold a joke?I mean come on,it's not just a few kooks and it isn't because they are dense or racist,it's because we believe he is a liar and covering up his true allegiance and agenda.
I have stated on other threads I had a fake birth certificate, the long form (from a hospital signed by a doctor),so I now it's possible to get however mine wouldn't have stood up to scrutiny and his wouldn't either.

This debate is indicative of his entire stance on policy."I said it so it's true"and "you are just stupid blue collar drones,don't question me"Even now as recent as yesterday he was telling us what we want.He obviously doesn't know or he would not be in the mess he's in.He is an inept, incompetent, liar,who does not have our countries best interest in mind,I suspect because he wasn't born or raised here!

[edit on 5-2-2010 by genius/idoit]

posted on Feb, 5 2010 @ 07:33 AM
link   
reply to post by genius/idoit

Truth is not measured in mass appeal.

You know... as in .. The mere number of people who share a belief says nothing about the truth of the belief itself.

[edit on 5-2-2010 by NichirasuKenshin]

posted on Feb, 5 2010 @ 09:22 AM
link   
reply to post by genius/idoit

Do you think it's a little disingenuous to call a position that 23% of the population(that's around 80,000,000+ people)hold a joke?I mean come on,it's not just a few kooks and it isn't because they are dense or racist,it's because we believe he is a liar and covering up his true allegiance and agenda.

I think you are seriously over inflating the numbers here, from what I understand the people that actually buy into this theory number around 400,000. less than .001% of the population. I think you are counting the number of people that have serious problems with Obama himself.

It is a joke, and Obama is taking advantage of the fact that it is a joke. I understand there are people like you that have serious issues with Obama, don't like anything that he stands for, would check outside if he said the sky was blue. But this one aspect is so insane, so stupid, it's a joke to people that have any serious involvement in the world of politics.

I know, it's clear from the countless anti-Obama threads you author, that you don't like him one bit, and that is fine. But the fact remains that he is in fact the POTUS, and despite your and the birthers best efforts on the subject, he won't ever be ousted on the lie that birthers have created.

When it comes to his policies, well that is a different matter, and I have a hard time defending him on the actual issues. Because in my opinion he has been screwing a lot of things up.

To show how much of a joke this is, birthers actually believe this aired:

This is the real clip.

The previous clip was a joke that aired on The Tonight Show.

posted on Feb, 5 2010 @ 02:47 PM
link   
reply to post by Janky Red

What the F is he hiding? Something with his demeanor irks me. Something isn't right.

He wants to eat our children.

Yes, Obama is friends with Mike Tyson who also wants to eat children.

COINCIDENCE? NOPE!!!

[edit on 5-2-2010 by David9176]

posted on Feb, 5 2010 @ 06:08 PM
link   
reply to post by whatukno

Hilarious video!

One question, though... did they air the video before or after they canceled Leno's prime-time show?

posted on Feb, 5 2010 @ 07:22 PM
link   
reply to post by Dogdish

One question, though... did they air the video before or after they canceled Leno's prime-time show?

It's from The Tonight Show, which means it was pre prime time Leno.

The point of it is, I have seen people use this as evidence supporting the Birther Conspiracy here on ATS. It was meant as a joke, which is exactly what this conspiracy is, a joke.

[edit on 2/5/2010 by whatukno]

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join