It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I Want to write an essay about the Power Elites

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 4 2010 @ 05:36 PM
link   
I Want to write an essay about the Power Elites so I can convince my friends and teachers that they are not ruled by Obama and the Us government but by the power elites. I want make it from the average people's perspective. Is there any article so I can begin. I will totally appreciate it. I want to not use alternative media sources

posted on Feb, 4 2010 @ 05:42 PM
link   
Read Jim Marrs book "Rule by Secrecy", it's all there.

posted on Feb, 4 2010 @ 05:47 PM
link   
This site has a lot of information that you might find interesting:

www.bibliotecapleyades.net...

posted on Feb, 4 2010 @ 05:54 PM
link   
I want one from the perspective from the average people not conpiracy theorists

posted on Feb, 4 2010 @ 06:16 PM
link   
I recently posted a thread about a proffesor explaining this.

It tells the same story only in a very normal perspective.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

You have to see the first post for the video. Mine didn't work.

I really enjoyed his lecture. I hope you do to.

posted on Feb, 4 2010 @ 06:17 PM
link   
david rothkopf - "superclass" is a good book on this subject, its informative about elite interations within their own circles and how even if its not a "new world order" (with the evil, nightmare-ish orwellian implications) its certainly a class of extreme fluidity of allegiance and interlocking deals being made.

(plus it doesnt come from someone who thinks they're inter-dimensional lizard kings)

p.s. i got the feeling the author is definetly one of the elites (worked for the classic nwo types and their think-tanks and foundations) so thats either a plus for you or a negative.

good luck on opening some minds!

posted on Feb, 4 2010 @ 06:24 PM
link   
If it is for school then don't talk about conspiracies. I have tried before, I got stopped quarter-way into my essay. The teacher made me look like an idiot and students don't care. The school systems are paid by the government, who is paid by bank, who are owned by the central banks, who have interest in oppressing this king of information.

They pay so you don't learn the same things they learn. Our schools are basically a dumbed down version of private schools. Our grade 10 students have the mind span of 10 year olds. Our teachers have the mind span of 20 year olds.

The only way to beat the system is to do you own research and slowly teach people. I tried telling my sister about conspiracies, she thought I was a lunatic. She seen the Obama deception of youtube and started realizing I was not as crazy as she thought.

Without visual aid, your shi* outta luck.

posted on Feb, 4 2010 @ 06:26 PM
link   
reply to post by Equinox99

i agree with you thst kids here are acting like little children

posted on Feb, 4 2010 @ 06:55 PM
link   
Do a Essay on how there is a conspiracy to keep conspiracy talk gagged.

Talk about what Equinox99 said. State it just like how he did.

Point out that they do not want you pointing out how you pointed them out.

This is not a conspiracy theory really, just observations of what actually happens in real life.

If you want to stick with the idea of "power elites" yet not get into conspiracy theories, well you may be screwed. That's all we got for that one.

Maybe just talk about how the Vatican used religion to rule the world for a thousand + years. Something historically based.

So you would be teaching History while getting across some conspiracy minded info subtly. This may be your best angle.

Stick to official admitted History and use it to prove the world has always been under the control of the "power elite". Monarchs are for sure "power elite" or "aristocrats."

I am just throwing out ideas here for you. Maybe you will like one.

posted on Feb, 5 2010 @ 03:31 PM
link   
If you're going to want to convince people of a power elite you'll have to really do a lot of reading and research. I would start reading some stuff from Lou Dobbs. I disagree with his views on populism and his views on illegal immigration- but he has really great insight on the lobbyists that control the government... and how messed up our system is.

You'll also want to lay off the rhetoric. You actually need sources if you'll want to convince people of how bad things really are. To me... it doesn't matter if the bankers are off-shore and they're ruling the world, or, per se if the bilderberg guys are controlling everything- because people won't accept those ideas.

Talk to them about liberty, and, about our economic policy... and talk about the threats against it... and talk about neoconservatism... and the foreign policy elite. I don't know. Good luck.

posted on Feb, 6 2010 @ 06:59 AM
link   
www.youtube.com...

I wasn't kidding.

The guy teaches this stuf.
On Universities.

posted on Feb, 6 2010 @ 07:18 AM
link   

Originally posted by starwarsisreal
I want one from the perspective from the average people not conpiracy theorists

Well the problem with that, is that it takes a theory of conspiracy to cast the shadow of doubt, hence why you feel the desire to write the essay in the first place..no?
In order to prove a theory, just make sure your sources are credible.
Make sure your points are valid, and credit comes from more than one source.
When citing examples, relate them as much to real life society as possible.
Try to keep your essay simple to read, as most people will not be able to wrap their brains around such a complex subject unless it is put forth simply to them.
Good on you for your effort, and I hope it turns out well for you.

posted on Feb, 6 2010 @ 05:16 PM
link   
Google thirteen families of the illuminati

That has been worked down to fairly simple stories.
What are they doing now might help.

[edit on 2/6/2010 by TeslaandLyne]

(post by saraphilip removed for a serious terms and conditions violation)

new topics

top topics

join