It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Unidentified Flying ‘Humanoids’

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 4 2010 @ 01:57 PM
link   
i saw this a while ago and remembered it, very interesting
to me it looks like a bunch of balloons flying around, but eye witnesses swear the saw it hover, and move side to side

www.cropcircleanswers.com...

those are the images, some look credible, others look like an amoebae under a microscope

[edit on 2/4/2010 by l neXus l]

posted on Feb, 4 2010 @ 02:12 PM
link   
Well its not Pelosi because there is no broom stick in the photo

But seriously....aren't these sightings occuring in Mexico? I remember seeing some videos ....hang on .....I find one......

posted on Feb, 4 2010 @ 02:17 PM
link   
I've seen videos on this subject before, I find it interesting.

Post more vids if anyone can find any.

Technology seems to be apart of this situation though.

posted on Feb, 4 2010 @ 02:20 PM
link   
Blah! If you look closely, That's Mr. Potatoe Head going for a quick spin in his JetPack..

posted on Feb, 4 2010 @ 02:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by l neXus l
i saw this a while ago and remembered it, very interesting
to me it looks like a bunch of balloons flying around, but eye witnesses swear the saw it hover, and move side to side

Why would the eye witnesses swearing that they saw it hover and move side to side effect your belief about it being balloons? Balloons can hover and move side to side, and that's what these pictures are of.

posted on Feb, 4 2010 @ 02:32 PM
link   
i wasnt aware that balloons could hover unless they are tied to something

posted on Feb, 4 2010 @ 02:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by Quickfix
I've seen videos on this subject before, I find it interesting.

Post more vids if anyone can find any.

Technology seems to be apart of this situation though.

Dont bother google novelty balloons and you will see what was shown on that video if you could not see that with the first one well
its obvious

posted on Feb, 4 2010 @ 02:37 PM
link   
yes it does look pretty obvious to me, as well, i still find it interesting that in peru they did find a little humanoid creature, that scientists deemed wasnt known to man

posted on Feb, 4 2010 @ 02:39 PM
link   
reply to post by wmd_2008

Yeah balloons are the common thing noticed.

I recently saw a vid on youtube about a little personal hovering unit for people to fly around in.

you can find it if you look.

I don't think people can fly around without technology. I'll post a vid later I have other things to do now.

[edit on 4-2-2010 by Quickfix]

posted on Feb, 4 2010 @ 02:52 PM
link   
It looks like an inflatable version of the robot from Lost in Space.

posted on Feb, 4 2010 @ 03:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by badmoviefan
It looks like an inflatable version of the robot from Lost in Space.

Don't insult the Robot from "Lost In Space"

posted on Feb, 4 2010 @ 04:10 PM
link   
looks like from about 4:00 on it is a human who forgot to let go of some helium balloons. The pendulum effect is quite noticeable. It swings like there is someone tied to the bottm of it or it could be weight. But the wind is definitely messing with it like a balloon.

posted on Feb, 4 2010 @ 04:53 PM
link   
Balloons in a trash bag. Its been debunked around 2 years ago. I know the flying figures has not been debunked. I'm referring to this particular incident.

[edit on 4-2-2010 by mikelee]

posted on Feb, 5 2010 @ 03:45 AM
link   
Erm balloons doing what balloons do, odd shaped balloons doing what balloons do, stunning....

No disrespect but the quality of some threads leaves a lot to be desired as of late, no matter how much you want to believe those are very very clearly balloons. As for some people saying they hovered, well there are people who if a microphone is pushed in front of them will say anything hoping for 2 mins of mini fame.

Thread after thread of Mexican balloons, it's quite clear the Mexicans love their odd shaped balloons, I doubt they put them deliberately as hoax's but 30 high flying balloons does not make a space armada any more than an odd shape makes a flying humanoid..

posted on Feb, 5 2010 @ 03:47 AM
link   
Sorry, I forgot to deflate the helium out of my blow up doll again! My apologies!

posted on Feb, 5 2010 @ 04:00 AM
link   
I guess for the all the ignorant responses those people happen not to be well informed. those of you who are familiar with carlos diaz ships of lights they make a interesting point as to why there are so many ufo sightings in mexico and it makes sense.It is because in mexico they dont have the best airforce unlike the US which has superior equipment. Which is why the ufos have more accessibility to their they dont get intercepted or detected by radar. Ufos are usually seen in isolated areas that are sparsely populated but thats not always the case.

[edit on 5-2-2010 by maximiliian]

posted on Feb, 5 2010 @ 04:27 AM
link   
Sheesh, people will believe anything it seems.

Clearly balloons. Nothing more, nothing less.

posted on Jun, 23 2010 @ 08:04 AM
link   

Originally posted by mikelee
Balloons in a trash bag. Its been debunked around 2 years ago. I know the flying figures has not been debunked. I'm referring to this particular incident.

[edit on 4-2-2010 by mikelee]

I saw something like this too a couple of weeks ago. A big black shape that flew through the air. I was really thinking that it is either:

1) A flying garbage bag
2) The Mothman

For some reason I think that this flying garbage bag is the more likely explanation. Though I feel that it would have been supercool to have seen the Mothman I still think that the flying garbage bag is the more likely explanation.

posted on Jun, 23 2010 @ 08:25 AM
link   
I just see some inflated thing blowing in the wind.

top topics

join