It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Secret space -- documentary

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 4 2010 @ 01:36 PM
link   
This is an excellent documentary following the rise of Nazi Germany and secret occult UFO program, then project paperclip after World War II and the continuations of these programs.

This is the story of how America snatched top Nazi scientists from Germany and instituted them in research facilities in America, eventually giving them $600 billion for their secret projects.

Google Video Link

I know it's a long documentary but stick with it -- it's very informative, especially if you're a newcomer to the subject...

posted on Feb, 4 2010 @ 02:01 PM
link   
I can still remember watching documentaries about the Nazi UFO subject, its quite an interesting theory, even having aged documents and pictures going with it, such as the "Nazi Bell".

Not every UFO is man-made, but one can easily tell which is which. What is of the human capability, and what is far above what we are technologically capable of in our time span.

posted on Feb, 4 2010 @ 03:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by QuantumDeath
I can still remember watching documentaries about the Nazi UFO subject, its quite an interesting theory, even having aged documents and pictures going with it, such as the "Nazi Bell".

Not every UFO is man-made, but one can easily tell which is which. What is of the human capability, and what is far above what we are technologically capable of in our time span.

From what I've seen of the footage, there's a distinction between objects that appear to bee metalic and operate like a man-made machine, with placards and retractable panels etc. These could be secret govt technology created from salvaged ET craft or scientists like Nikola Tesla, Viktor Schauberger etc. But other UFO's are amorphous plasma-like shapes. Some do not even appear to be solid objects, but somehow ethereal. In the case of Third kind encouters beings are seen that are clearely non-human and some do things like float in the air or walk through walls, ruling out bioengineered clones etc.

posted on Feb, 4 2010 @ 03:23 PM
link   
Secret Space has a sequel too, Secret Space 2- Alien Invasion: www.enigmatv.com... It's worth watching, but it goes more into the ancient past of UFO's rather than how they effect the modern world, but the two films together make a good overview.

top topics

join