It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I'm not new by any means.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 4 2010 @ 12:49 PM
link   
I am however, a lurker.

I do want to ask that my fellow conspiracy aficionados take a look at Hoagland's website. He has posted a three part series on the Norway spiral.
He has gone to the the 'Surviving Nazi Conspiracy' as to most UFOs and financial shenanigans, Kennedy assassination and current political climate and war.
He also believes that things are heating up.
Something he doesn't mention is why we would support an Israeli State beyond any sane level of sacrifice. I t would also fit into his perceptions.

Anyway, www.enterprisemission.com...

It's at the top of his listings.

posted on Feb, 4 2010 @ 01:36 PM
link   
Hello and welcome to not being a lurker anymore!

Just a opinion here, there is something about Richard H that rubs me wrong. I get a negative vibe from him and a ego that makes him miss the mark on his thinking and purpose.

I think he could very well be working for the wrong people...but, what is an opinion really...we all have them.

Im not saying he hasnt got some good ideas on some things...but he seems to always think he is SOOO right and others around him are WRONG. It kinda feels like he wants to force his ideas onto others.

IDK...just a feeling. I stir clear on those that seem to be service of self lately. I used to love reading their new ideas but Im hesitant of their personal agendas.

posted on Feb, 4 2010 @ 06:51 PM
link   
reply to post by largo

Not new ?

Have a welcome anyway for coming out of the 'lurker' closet.

Woody

new topics

join