It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

As A Mustard Seed...

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 4 2010 @ 12:26 PM
link   
The difference between one odd or even harmonic within the structure of a single note, and the greatest of all symphonies. The difference between a quick twitch, and the full solo performance of a ballerina on opening night at the Met. The difference between a fact, and the total dynamic whole of a fully realized conscious personality. This is what I’m talking about when I suggest that information is the true force of existence, and all that comes into existence.

Information permeates all that has ever come into being, and sets each rotation as the sub-atomic foundation for all that emerges due to such rotations. It is the Alpha and the Omega, and it exists at all levels of manifest expression. It is the uber-god, and its structure is the structure of all that develops across the entire spectrum of physical existence.

The human mind seeks a fully realized something as the author of all that is, and refuses to understand that such a dynamic intellect or activity is as much a composite as anything else of extreme sophistication and/or impact. No intellect can initiate its own genesis, even if it can bring its own fullness into manifestation. In fact, nothing can initiate its own genesis. The dedicated dismissal of this fundamental premise is at the heart of war between theism and rationalism, with theists insisting on a fully mature deity intellect that needs no development, and realists insisting on a fully realized, relentless chaos that doesn’t require the level of substantive, deliberate organization it takes to produce an environment capable of containing chaos. In fact, even the issue of environment, alone, is a headshot to both arguments, since no intellect can contain itself as its own environment, any more than a formative absence of organization can contain itself as an ever-evolving environmental chaos.

Both arguments fail miserably when taken to their fundamental elements, and examined with cold logic. If humanity really wants to know the truth of itself and the reality that surrounds it, it must allow for what contradicts both the campfire tales of primitive migrants and the belligerent proclamations of modern men catching light through pinholes in the latest wall of ignorance. The true foundation of existence may also be its most miraculous result, and in the manner cited within the comparisons above.

Thoughts?

posted on Feb, 4 2010 @ 01:02 PM
link   
yes the sense is truth, and truth is never anyone nor of course anything but it is the truth of geniun positive absolute fact reality that is observed in void as living sense, truth is to be understood also by the first consciousness about to apply it on itself existance life

rare are the conscious or people that accept that observation of truth existance, because most of cosncious rely their positive existance on illusions or confusions with what they identify as existing sources

posted on Feb, 4 2010 @ 01:14 PM
link   
I think if you can perceive the infinite within a moment you can accept both chaos and causality. The experience of time is all that separates the two.

posted on Feb, 4 2010 @ 01:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by djr33222
I think if you can perceive the infinite within a moment you can accept both chaos and causality. The experience of time is all that separates the two.

Perception is rich texture information containing an enormous amount of contextual identity. If it takes perception to allow for true chaos, then chaos is dependent on information. Again, information reigns.

posted on Feb, 4 2010 @ 01:27 PM
link   
reply to post by NorEaster

True chaos isn't an inhabitable state. Perhaps one could mystically achieve this for less than a moment but then they would be forced to pass into a whole different reality with different rules. Neither can one experience true causality because of a similar deficit. Ongoing process of creation requires the simultaneous collaboration between chaotic notes and the larger symphonic structure.

posted on Feb, 4 2010 @ 04:43 PM
link   
there is no such thing that could be called true chaos, chaos is the absence of truth and evil infinity is the opposite sense to truth infinity

that is why there is past and future representing the same present infinity that you call with delight chaos, past is evil infinity life and future is truth infinities livings

truth is the abstraction of positive plus add as the only justification of any existing fact move, nothing can be existing if it is not itself free add plus absolutely related to truth objective positive adds managed absolutely

a living true is the conscious existant move that detach itself from all objective reality existance to actualize a reality of truth perspective abstraction of itself energy source living, so the living true is meaning always being conscious existing because truth is alive and proove always its existance reality from its own realisation of truth reality from any perspective of being real itself existing, so it prooves the add concept freedom of positive truth always by itself point existance energy constance free reality source

an evil living is the conscious existant move that detach itself from all objective reality existance to actualize a reality of being a true pretense alone since existing fact out constance energy, as a plus compared to all reality objectivity that function absolutely together regarding its own perspective realisation detachment from

so evil is always meaning the negation of truth existance sense by meaning constantly itself creation of fake reality as the living one, evil livings mean clearly that there is no sense of positive always existing, by prooving that they are the sense of negative moves being the source of realities creations, that the superiority to all by individual energy sense is the source of that energy constant existance, that truth is simply to proove constantly being superior to what look superior as prooving being out of it, and since superiority is always at the sources of all so the sense of evil livings is always backwards competing to be out resistant to any sources of their days

posted on Feb, 5 2010 @ 07:38 AM
link   

Originally posted by imans
there is no such thing that could be called true chaos,

This was my point. Realists insist upon a dominant chaos, that somehow - through random causation - becomes structured order. My argument, in the OP, insists that this transformation would be impossible.

chaos is the absence of truth and evil infinity is the opposite sense to truth infinity

Let's try English phraseology here, if you don't mind. Instruction isn't instruction if you purposely litter your narrative with vague terminology that refuses to instruct. I see that a lot here, and no one benefits from that sort of word gymnastics.

that is why there is past and future representing the same present infinity that you call with delight chaos, past is evil infinity life and future is truth infinities livings

I do what? Did you even read the post?

truth is the abstraction of positive plus add as the only justification of any existing fact move, nothing can be existing if it is not itself free add plus absolutely related to truth objective positive adds managed absolutely

a living true is the conscious existant move that detach itself from all objective reality existance to actualize a reality of truth perspective abstraction of itself energy source living, so the living true is meaning always being conscious existing because truth is alive and proove always its existance reality from its own realisation of truth reality from any perspective of being real itself existing, so it prooves the add concept freedom of positive truth always by itself point existance energy constance free reality source

an evil living is the conscious existant move that detach itself from all objective reality existance to actualize a reality of being a true pretense alone since existing fact out constance energy, as a plus compared to all reality objectivity that function absolutely together regarding its own perspective realisation detachment from

so evil is always meaning the negation of truth existance sense by meaning constantly itself creation of fake reality as the living one, evil livings mean clearly that there is no sense of positive always existing, by prooving that they are the sense of negative moves being the source of realities creations, that the superiority to all by individual energy sense is the source of that energy constant existance, that truth is simply to proove constantly being superior to what look superior as prooving being out of it, and since superiority is always at the sources of all so the sense of evil livings is always backwards competing to be out resistant to any sources of their days

I'm going to assume that English is your 2nd language, and give you that pass. That said, what you've done here is throw a coffee can full of words down a flight of stairs, and no one's gained a damn thing from the effort.

Would it be too much to ask of you to try this explanation again, and to do so as if you were using these words you've gathered together here in the manner they were intended to be used. As in real sentences, with nouns that are being subjects, and verbs that are describing action and/or being. What you wrote were not sentences. What you stated, as a result, was gibberish.

Large thought doesn't consist of crippled phraseology, no matter what the fake gurus would have you believe. Fakers cripple their presentations with esoteric jargon, and inverted sentence structure to mask their paucity of ideas. I'm going to assume that you're not a phony, and that you actually have something to contribute. That said, please try again.

Thanks.

posted on Feb, 5 2010 @ 07:53 AM
link   

Originally posted by djr33222

True chaos isn't an inhabitable state. Perhaps one could mystically achieve this for less than a moment but then they would be forced to pass into a whole different reality with different rules. Neither can one experience true causality because of a similar deficit. Ongoing process of creation requires the simultaneous collaboration between chaotic notes and the larger symphonic structure.

I think we are actually in agreement - to an extent. I don't believe in chaos dominance, and I've already made that point. I also don't believe in a fully realized expression of any kind that is devoid of having achieved progressive development from an initiated elemental essential. As both impossibilities represent extreme ends of the human belief spectrum, and are obviously incompatible with one another as well, the mystery involves determining not just the mechanics of genesis, but also the foundational imperative that sits at the center of the truth concerning the emergence of existence.

I would suggest that teasing out the nature of this imperative is the more important effort of the two.

posted on Feb, 5 2010 @ 08:44 AM
link   
how dare you insult another one expression for such obvious inferiority of yours means to assert your guru gibberish something real

any word i use is the exact terminology in its right perfect place, because i am really true and a serious one, and that is obvious to anyone honest the least to himself absolutely, you mean only business to pretend instruction so superiority for any inferiority to compensate deep down that is all what you are as someone
how can someone when he is alone being of inferiority base say any thing about truth that is the beyond superiority forever, it is impossible

face your inferiority as yourself base and act as inferior and please yourself with it because that is all what you are

posted on Feb, 5 2010 @ 09:04 AM
link   

I'm fine letting "mystery" be the overseer of this game we call life.

posted on Feb, 5 2010 @ 09:18 AM
link   
well in greek mythology the gods were born of chaos aka the dark void from which everything comes from.
ever hear of the chaos theory aka the butterfly effect?the smallest thing could cause a whole wave of unpredictability. does chaos really have to be good or evil? it is unpredictable

[edit on 5-2-2010 by soot black]

posted on Feb, 5 2010 @ 11:58 AM
link   

Originally posted by soot black
well in greek mythology the gods were born of chaos aka the dark void from which everything comes from.
ever hear of the chaos theory aka the butterfly effect?the smallest thing could cause a whole wave of unpredictability. does chaos really have to be good or evil? it is unpredictable

[edit on 5-2-2010 by soot black]

Unpredictability and chaos are two different things. Trajectory and relational impact (aka butterfly effect) may not be predictable, but it's not chaotic. It still displays structure and order, with movement traveling linearly unless and until it is impacted by environmental forces (obstruction or natural forces that are inherent within the specific environment itself ie: gravity, atmospheric pressure) and delivers its contribution to the next phase of trajectory.

The butterfly effect is the anti-chaos, and actually illustrates the symbiosis of organized elemental structure. It suggests that all existence is a symphony of interdependent passages, and that what is needed, if one wishes to appreciate this structure as a unified whole, is to back up a bit before you take a look at it. If you look too closely at the Taj Mahal, it just looks like haphazard clusters of quartz and feldspar sediment. It's not meant to be viewed at 1/4 inch from its outer wall.

top topics

join