It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Is Chuck Hagel one of them [ New World Order Guys]

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 4 2010 @ 08:35 AM
link   
He attended the Bilderberg Group 2 times (1997 & 2009) But the thing confuses me is that most Bilderberg group attenders are the ones who openly promote New World Order.

I remember Ron Paul said he is a fan of Chuck Hagel.

But they are a lot of things that makes me think, he's not working for them. He openly supports Palestinian people and rips on Bush every chance he gets( especially the Iraq War.)

Just wanted you know what you guys think.

[edit on 4-2-2010 by dino1989]

posted on Feb, 4 2010 @ 09:25 AM
link   
The Palestinian agenda and the anti-Bush agenda are double conspiracies.

Essentially the world's rulers utilize a clever and cunning strategy to control "both sides of every conflict" by controlling BOTH sides.

Examples based on your examples.

1) Israel is controlled by NWO to work towards their globalist agenda.
1b) Palestinian movements are ALSO controlled by the NWO to support their globalist agenda.

2) Bush is clearly a NWO puppet.
2b) Anti-Bush sentiment is fueled and fanned by the NWO so they can control opposition and muddy the waters with regional based debates, rather than debates centering on UN involvement or other secretive organizations/treaties such as the Club or Rome or the Jesuits.

Case in point, that totally NWO run and operated news outlets such as Al-Jazeera focus entirely on "Anti-Bush" aspects while failing to point out that he is a puppet for UN / NWO parties-interests.

So YES, Chuck Hagel is NWO. So is Ron Paul(most likely), so be careful.

Hope that sorted it out for you.

If you have any more questions feel free to ask, I would gladly help you find out good routes for your research if you are interested.

[edit on 4-2-2010 by muzzleflash]

[edit on 4-2-2010 by muzzleflash]

posted on Feb, 5 2010 @ 11:05 AM
link   
I'm from Nebraska, which was Hagel's state when he was a senator.

He's definitely not NWO or anything else. He was just a typical Republican, for better or worse, but then learned that if he bashed on Bush he could get favorable coverage on CNN and charge universities a large fee to speak at them.

He's nothing but an afterthought and a shill. Don't waste your time on him.

posted on Aug, 11 2014 @ 09:21 PM
link   
I'm reviving this very old (and brief) thread, with a little evidence to the contrary. I hope a few of you will see this.

From ABC's 7:30 report, on Monday August 11, 2014.

www.abc.net.au...

You can find the interview on the right hand side, second from the top. It's 12 minutes long, so if you're only after "The Words" as it were, skip nearer the end. The entire thing, however, is very telling. Almost as if Hagel is letting slip more than he ought to.

Enough to scare a man off his dinner.

posted on Aug, 11 2014 @ 09:30 PM
link   
he appears to be well informed
lots of guys are
so what
do you like whipped cream and strawberries?

posted on Aug, 11 2014 @ 09:34 PM
link   
a reply to: muzzleflash

I have to agree with Muzzleflash, you can't have a NWO agenda if you don't have an agent provocateur playing the opposite side of the political spectrum.

My only concern is confusing Bildeberg with NWO. Obviously, none of us have attended their meetings and we are speculating at best. But I liken this to the constant use of the "Illuminati" as the boogie man that is responsible for all the evil in the world. At some point we need to start disseminating the information to an accurate, usable format.

Of course, Ron Paul is the political whipping boy. Nothing gets a libertarian/conservative riled up like watching Ron Paul get jilted at the political altar. But that seems to be the role they want him to play. That seems to be what gives him street cred. And that's exactly why we should be leery of him, as Muzzleflash has said.
edit on 11-8-2014 by WCmutant because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

join