It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

HI Attorney General’s office refuses to corroborate Obama’s HI Birth

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 4 2010 @ 06:36 AM
link   
obama I hope Shaq"s got your back cause Hawaii doesn't

WON’T DEFEND FUKINO’S STATEMENT THAT HE IS “NATURAL-BORN AMERICAN CITIZEN”

The stunning admission was made in an email sent to the Editor of this paper yesterday evening. The implications of this denial are catastrophic for the Democratic strategy. The Hawaii Attorney General’s office has the duty to prosecute the laws of the State. Mark J. Bennett, the current Attorney General, was appointed to the office by Governor Lingle on Jan. 3, 2003. He is a former Assistant U.S. Attorney General for Honolulu, and a graduate of Cornell’s Law School. Bennett is the first Republican to hold the office in 40 years.

According to published reports, Dr. Fukino has admitted that her July 27th statement received the verbal approval of the HI Attorney General, who “o.k.’d it.” In an attempt to corroborate the contents of Dr. Fukino’s statement and understand better the value of that testimony, I put the following two questions to Nagamine, as a member of the press.

Nagamine, in response, asserted that any answer to such questions given by her office would represent a conflict of interest for her office. And that is an explicit admission that Dr. Fukino had no statutory authority nor duty to make such a statement, and that the Attorney General’s office will not stand behind Fukino’s claim that Obama is a “natural-born American citizen.” It is such, because if Fukino’s declaration had legal weight of any kind, surely a response to my questions would have corroborated that without such a conflict-of-interest scenario. You only have a conflict if the Fukino claim would not be supported by a Nagamine response.

the rest

In December, the Department of Health for the State of Hawaii issued its own dossier of excuses as to why they are also refusing to confirm, by documentation, the July Statement to Dr. Fukino.

Well well well.

[edit on 4-2-2010 by genius/idoit]

posted on Feb, 4 2010 @ 06:47 AM
link   
you can just hear the mouseclicks can't you? they're surfing their butts off trying to find something to dispute this one.

posted on Feb, 4 2010 @ 07:01 AM
link   
Well, I added my mouseclicks to the noise...

The one and only place I find the name "Jill Nagamine" is this article. Period. Anywhere.

The first deputy attorney general of Hawaii is a lady named Lisa M. Ginoza.

Make of it what you will.

posted on Feb, 4 2010 @ 07:07 AM
link   
reply to post by TheWalkingFox

found on legalforce in about 5 seconds

Jill Nagamine
Law Firm: Dept. of the Attorney General
Law School: U. of Southern California (1983)
Honolulu HI, United States 96813
Phone: 808-587-3050
Email to Jill Nagamine

posted on Feb, 4 2010 @ 07:12 AM
link   

Really?you didn't look very hard;

Name: Nagamine, Jill T. JD No.: 003513 License Status: Active - Government Firm: Dept. of the Attorney General City: Honolulu Address: 465 S King St. Rm. 200 Honolulu, Hawaii 96813

Hawii state bar

posted on Feb, 4 2010 @ 07:14 AM
link   
Alright then. Guess I didn't look hard enough.

Hey, it's five in the morning.

posted on Feb, 4 2010 @ 07:14 AM
link   
reply to post by TrainDispatcher

Dam!your fast.I was right behind you though.

posted on Feb, 4 2010 @ 07:17 AM
link   

That's a valid excuse where I come from.5:00am is no time to be using the old melon.

posted on Feb, 4 2010 @ 07:20 AM
link   
reply to post by genius/idoit

Well, it's not exactly a topic that requires a lot of brainpower anyway.

His mom was a US citizen. Even if he was born on mars and his dad was a communist robot from the Pinkotron IV star system, the fact that Anne Durham was a citizen is good enough to make him a natural-born citizen.

Basically the womb is US soil. Even if there's a Kenyan flag planted in it.

posted on Feb, 4 2010 @ 07:26 AM
link   

On that we will have to disagree.Respectfully of course.

posted on Feb, 4 2010 @ 07:31 AM
link   
The crux of the argument lies here:

" Nagamine, in response, asserted that any answer to such questions given by her office would represent a conflict of interest for her office. And that is an explicit admission that Dr. Fukino had no statutory authority nor duty to make such a statement, and that the Attorney General’s office will not stand behind Fukino’s claim that Obama is a “natural-born American citizen.” It is such, because if Fukino’s declaration had legal weight of any kind, surely a response to my questions would have corroborated that without such a conflict-of-interest scenario. You only have a conflict if the Fukino claim would not be supported by a Nagamine response. "

Now, is it just me, or does the whole argument rely on the Post+Emails interpretation of the answer they received? I do not see them quoting the answer, just far-fetchedly interpreting why they would have answered that way. Also I don't see the whole conflict of interest scenario, seems to me like they intentionaly emailed the deputy AG and not the AG himself in order to get this kind of answer and then give their interpretation of it.

I do not agree with their interpretation. I will have to do some further reading though in order to make sure that I get the context of the article. Although I'm not convinced there really is one. Sensationalist titles like the PE uses here always lead me to distrust pieces that rely solely on interpretations, not quotes.

Anyways. I would love for someone to prove that Obama isn't eligibile. Now that would be entertainment. Too bad nobody has.

posted on Feb, 4 2010 @ 07:44 AM
link   
reply to post by NichirasuKenshin

But wouldn't someone representing that office be able to confirm or deny statements made by that office?

posted on Feb, 4 2010 @ 07:54 AM
link   

To be honest, I wouldn't know. Working from my gut-feeling I don't suppose that the A.G. has to confirm Fukino's statement, and quite frankly today is the first time I read about the HI AG "ok'ing" what she said.

What strikes me as odd is the whole conflict of interest argument. Now I understand why the deputy AG would say that bypassing the AG and commenting on the PE's questions could be problematic or have some kind of conflict of interest involved.

But I don't see why the PE claims that they didn't straight out ask the HI AG about confirmation of Fukino's quote b/c of a conflict of interest; since that would only make sense if they already had decided that Fukino was a liar.

Again, my first impression is that they intentionally wrote to the deputy AG, knowing that she wouldn't comment on something bypassing the AG, and used that answer of the deputy AG to construe this tale out of it. I'll have to read the whole thing again when my bos isn't standing right in my neck but quite frankly I don't see them quotiing anything that would lead me to suppose there is new evidence against Obamas eligibilty.

Again I add the disclaimer that I would just love Obama to be Kenyan or something like that. Not out of racism, but b/c it would be very entertaining.

posted on Feb, 4 2010 @ 08:34 AM
link   

He is on TV again
Ever here the phrase "the empty can rattles the most"?And he just made a reference to his citizenship.Did he say Kenya?

posted on Feb, 4 2010 @ 08:49 AM
link   
I don't think I would find the fallout to be too "entertaining". But then again I don't find videos of real people being beheaded or stoned to death to be overly beneficial for people to watch either.

I do agree if found to be ineligible then he has to be removed (as will quite a number of other people and bills signed into law).

There will more than likely be some bloodshed over the whole affair. That, I do not find entertaining in the least. Especially if it came right down to it that removal would only happen by force, as a good American, I may be asked to cause some of that blood to be shed. And if so, shed it would be.

I don't relish the thought of having to cause hurt, and pain, or even death. I certainly to not find it entertaining in any regard. But would do it if it needed to be done.

posted on Feb, 4 2010 @ 10:59 AM
link   

His mom was a US citizen. Even if he was born on mars and his dad was a communist robot from the Pinkotron IV star system, the fact that Anne Durham was a citizen is good enough to make him a natural-born citizen. Basically the womb is US soil. Even if there's a Kenyan flag planted in it.

US Freemasonry chose Barack Obama to be the scapegoat of extreme events that are driving USA straight to the Martial Law. If the last icon of freedom falls, raise the NWO Illuminati dictatorship. Freemasonry elected Barack Obama (he's a freemason, too) to sabotage Barack Obama. Does anyone really believe an afro-descendant will be allowed to rule USA, without an evil agenda behind it???
The Obama hate propaganda will throw up American people into another ethnic war, soon. They are all blind and can't see that. Ain't North-American, but I can see what's going on and this concerns me since these american events will decide the fate of entire world.

[edit on 4-2-2010 by ucalien]

posted on Feb, 4 2010 @ 11:40 AM
link   

I agree with you. It's like... So, Nagamine, corresponded with The Post & Email, "making it clear" that she will not corroborate or back Fukino's statement.

OK. Let's see Nagamine's correspondence. Then we can make our own judgments about what it means. What, it wasn't printed in the article? WHY NOT? Don't you people ever ask yourselves these questions?

The article uses words like "stunning admission", "implications of this denial", "explicit admission", etc... Don't these phrases pop up a red flag for any of you? Have you lost all sense of critical thinking? There are links and quotes all through the article of other statements by other people, yet they fail to simply print Nagamine's correspondence so we can make our own decision. They make it for us. Or, should I say, for those who are gullible enough to buy it without asking ANY questions.

I'd like to say that I'll be watching for developments, but this story belongs with all the others. In the can.

posted on Feb, 4 2010 @ 11:49 AM
link   

Wow, the ineligibility theorists are just jumping at the what? 400th "smoking gun"? Calm down there fellas!

Just to clarify, Jill Nagamine is not the attorney general, Bennet is. So it is very important to get his direct reply over the matter.

In addition to that here is an actual email sent out:

Dear Ms. Nagamine,

The following request for Government records is made pursuant to the UIPA.

I request a copy (or access to a copy) of the Attorney General Opinion Letter the Attorney General provided to Department of Health Director Fukino which reviewed and approved her July 27, 2009 statement/press release about President Barack Obama wherein it was stated that he is a “natural-born American citizen.”

I request the opinion letter referenced above whether it was prepared as a formal Opinion Letter under Haw. Rev. Stat. 28-3 (and/or any other authority) or as an informal letter if prepared under Haw. Rev. Stat. 28-4 (and/or any other authority).

Please have your response conform to the OIP administrative rules.

Just a few hours later, I received the following official response from Jill Nagamine:

Subject: Re Request for Ag Opinion letter From: “[email protected]” To: “Leo Donofrio” [email redacted]

Dear Mr. Donofrio:

No formal attorney general opinion was generated relating to the July 27, 2009 public statement made by Chiyome L. Fukino, M.D. Any other legal advice rendered to our clients is privileged communication. We have nothing to release based on your request.

Very truly yours,

Jill T. Nagamine Deputy Attorney General State of Hawaii

www.freerepublic.com...

I feel sick to my stomach quoting from this site.

Anyway, the reply was not a "stunning" admission at all. They are not denying Obama is a natural born. The issue here is whether the attorney general gave the heads up to Fukino to make that statement she did in July, which the attorney general's office denied.

Nagamine is right to claim that Fukino had no authority over the presidents eligilibility. That right is reserved to congress. You do the math.

Fukino did review Obama's documents herself and verified he was born in Hawaii. She does have authority to access them but constitutionally nobody but congress reserves the right to verify the presidents eligibility. This is why any question of Fukino's authority meets conflict constitutionally.

hawaii.gov...

Congress did confirm Obama's eligibility along with the electoral college on December 15th 2008.

[edit on 4-2-2010 by Southern Guardian]

posted on Feb, 4 2010 @ 12:18 PM
link   
Thank you, SG for being the voice of reason and for taking the time to actually do the research. I didn't have the stomach to chase down (yet again) the facts to refute another BS story.

posted on Feb, 4 2010 @ 12:27 PM
link   
Glad to see I'm not the only one who doesn't see anything in this article. Talk about much ado about nothing.

By the way I think that Benevolent Heretic's post in this thread is a "stunning admission" of his fondness for torturing caribous.

And from Southern Guardian's "conflict of interest" it appers to me that he must be using an alias and probably uses 136 different social security numbers.

But hey, that's just my interpretation.

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join