It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

UFO ShapeShifts and Teleports!! Stabilized

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 4 2010 @ 06:58 PM
link   
reply to post by Soylent Green Is People

I think you are right. I know what you are talking about.

If you watch the stablized video, and you slide the time slider left and right quickly, you can see how the objects move.

On top, it looks like there was an out of focus small or high altitude jet flying left to right making a broken contrail, and then a short life span contrail shortly after that. It created the illusion of a cloud moving right to left, but it was just a short lived contrail being made. Some parts of the sky are colder than other parts. That explains the so called "teleportation" that you see when you speed up the film.

Below it looked like a low altitude craft maybe flying away from the camera slowly. Illuminated by the sun and distorted by the depth of field. It appears to be moving the same speed as the clouds if you watch carefully, but that is an illusion created by the direction he is flying and the cameras perspective.

On the original unstablized video in the first few minutes there is a black object flying right to left, and it looks closer. If that is another jet that is out of focus then you can only imagine what further jets would look like.

Ive seen something exactly like this, and it was a jet contrail.

posted on Feb, 4 2010 @ 11:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by Soylent Green Is People
If we are talking about the "streak" then it could be a contrail. The "teleporting" effect could be the plane temporarily traveling through a part of the air which is not conducive to contrail production. It is not uncommon for a plane to produce an "intermittent" contrail in that manner.

Well, as the plane moves to the right and the left end of the contrail dissipates, it could "look" as if the contrail is moving.

Haven't you ever seen a plane in the sky with a very short-lived contrail do that? --- (i.e., the type of contrail where the "dissipating" end of the contrail follows relatively closely behind the "plane" end of the contrail)

Indeed you explained well the phenomenon. Also it has the color of sunset (or sun rising), just like contrails take on that intervals.
I go with the plane contrails explanation too.

posted on Feb, 4 2010 @ 11:20 PM
link   
Deffinatley fake because when the bird flys by it flys behind it, but the birds are closer then the objects.

posted on Feb, 5 2010 @ 05:30 AM
link   
reply to post by DjSharperimage

G'day DjSharperimage

The "higher" object is a contrail that is dissipating as the plane moves along.

I don't know what the "lower" star-like object is.

Could it be Venus showing late in the day?

Kind regards
Maybe...maybe not

posted on Feb, 5 2010 @ 08:16 AM
link   

Originally posted by Maybe...maybe not
reply to post by DjSharperimage

G'day DjSharperimage

The "higher" object is a contrail that is dissipating as the plane moves along.

I don't know what the "lower" star-like object is.

Could it be Venus showing late in the day?

Kind regards
Maybe...maybe not

Yeah -- when I first watched the video, I was wondering which object they meant, because I immediately thought the "higher" object was a contrail (but because of the "teleportation" comment, I realized they were in fact talking about the higher object).

As for the "lower" object -- I think could simply be the Moon, and here's why...

When photographed "normally" (non-telephoto, non-zoomed, and non-cropped) the Moon looks surprisingly tiny in pictures. The Moon always seems bigger in real life than in a picture. Most pictures of a "bigger" Moon that you probably see are taken with a zoom or telephoto lens.

Here are examples of pictures of the Moon using a normal lens:

[edit on 2/5/2010 by Soylent Green Is People]

posted on Feb, 5 2010 @ 11:26 AM
link   

As for the "lower" object -- I think could simply be the Moon, and here's why...

you are absoluetly right regarding how the moon appears in non-zoomed photos = small

But in this movie, the camera is zoomed, and, it also he filmed the moon for a few seconds (seen less as a quarter). You can see all of this in the integral movie (more than 8 minutes of video), not only in this stabilised version (2 minutes or something).

The bright "pixel", could be Venus, but my bet goes again to a contrail, but this time from a plane going away from the witness, thus appearing almost static in absence of good reference points.

[edit on 5/2/10 by depthoffield]

posted on Feb, 5 2010 @ 01:12 PM
link   
Here is the whole movie, stabilised (with virtualdub and deshaker filter)

(the moon at ~4:42)

posted on Feb, 5 2010 @ 01:55 PM
link   
Like I said, if you move the video slider at high speed you can see the path these objects travel. Here is a quick GIF animation of it:

As you can see the "lower" object appears to move about the same speed as the clouds. This might be too fast for Venus, or any planet, or star.

I think the lower object is another aircraft flying away from the camera, maybe also making a short life contrail.

posted on Feb, 5 2010 @ 02:05 PM
link   
G'day depthoffield & ALLisONE

I think you are right.

The “lower” object is also a contrail

This video has done the rounds here on a number of occasions.

Kind regards
Maybe…maybe not

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join