It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

FED kills a real life friend (former ATS member & Military Man of 12yrs) - PLEASE help solve this!

page: 16
<< 13  14  15    17 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 8 2010 @ 02:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by KyoZero
reply to post by highlyoriginal

Right but the problem is that you made the charge that he died due to his ATS doings so yes you do have to prove to us. None of us knew a single thing of this story until you made a leap and said his ATS account and ET enthusiasim was why he was murdered by the feds. Frankly it sounds like a guy who had CP, was caught and scared of the consequences (rightfully so since CPers are treated horribly in prison) then went to take his own life and was shot.
[edit on 2-3-2010 by KyoZero]

I NEVER said he died due to him being a member on ATS EVER, nor did I say him having any sort of knowledge of ET's was the definitive reason he may have been murdered! It's very possible something he knew got him killed, I don't quite know at this point hence the reason I made the thread and why I'm doing my own investigation. I've simply been trying to find out which account is his on ATS so I can see if anything pops out at me as suspicious THAT IS IT.

Everyone needs to stop making assumptions, or reading one page of this thread and thinking they can make a comment, especially like the one above.

Others may have said he died because of something he posted on here, BUT I did not!

___

*UPDATE* - I just received a letter back from the CIA, they are requesting I give them more information on Darius and asking a fee commitment before proceeding to give me any information. I have 45 days to respond, so I will get on that and see what information I can include that I hadn't previously that will allow them to 'narrow down their search' for the Darius Hill I am talking about.

I will post up the information/letter when I get a chance, and after I am sure I'm allowed to share the information I have received. However, I'm assuming it's completely legal to share the information any way I choose since, #1 I'm paying for it to be done, and #2 It's from the FOIA so it's available to anyone.

Although this may not be the case since I'm technically paying for the copies of information (anything past 100 pages AND/OR that takes 2+ man hours to find on the computer system) so they may require that each person pays to see the information... I will have to find out. If anyone can shed some light on this subject I'd appreciate it, obviously I don't need the CIA/FBI showing up at my door telling me I shared information on the internet that was illegal.

By the way, here is a list of the things they wish for me to include in the next letter I send to them:

• Full name (already included in last letter...)
  • Date & Place of birth
  • Citizenship Status
  • Proof of death (can be an obit. or death certficiate or public article)
  • Accept fee commitment

The only thing I'm hesitant about is the fee commitment. The first 100 pages of information are free, as are the first 2 hours of time it takes for them to find information on Darius. What is not clear to me though is how high this fee may get. I mean since there was multiple investigations on him (Federal cases), and 12 years of him serving in the military who knows how many papers they will print out? I don't want to get a bill for $500+ or something. It's only .10cents per page after the first 100 pages. It doesn't specify how much it would cost for more hours of researching though so that is mainly what bothers me.

[edit on 8-3-2010 by highlyoriginal]

posted on Mar, 12 2010 @ 07:50 PM
link   
Okay I just got my FOIA letter back from the Marines as well finally. They didn't ask me for anymore information (like the CIA did...) they just told me they are processing my request and will get the information to me. I have no idea how long it will take but they left me a phone number and an email to check up on my request at any time so at least they aren't trying to shake me.

I think the CIA really does not want me asking questions, which is exactly why they are trying to make me give more information before they proceed with the paperwork. I gave them more than enough information about Darius to find him, I mean how many people named Darius Hill, from Hilltown Pennsylvania worked in the Marines for 12yrs and was killed on the same date, by the FBI? I know they knew exactly who I was asking about but instead they want to make work to get this information, which I still may never get, but I'm going to try.

---

On a side note, is anyone going to reply to this thread anymore, because if not that's fine I guess I'll just continue investigating by myself then?

If anyone does happen to reply, can someone help me find out if it's legal to post the information that I'm given within the letters I get from the CIA/Marines regarding something from the FOIA?

posted on Mar, 12 2010 @ 09:19 PM
link   
First make sure you get a receipt. And make copies to scribe...

repeat fioa scan into scirbe with receipt attached. If they put no note on receipt it goes.

You are purchasing the copies and being charged for their time. It was another control method, note see if the will also give you a CD version. Take the CD and put it in a vault in another city under someone else's name. DO NOT LOAD IT ON YOUR COMPUTER...

You need to find a good lawyer and get his card. Pay the consultation fee.

Remember the rules

Competent
Does not play well with others
you can tell by the type of advice they give
outside of the area you live

Friend who is gonna talk with you is recovering from surgery...

Long story short- had what was called an extra set of ribs up to collar bone

one of the nurses said they looked like bones for angel wings.......

posted on Mar, 12 2010 @ 09:23 PM
link   
I check this thread fairly often, I just have absolutely nothing helpful to say, other than good luck and be very careful!

posted on Mar, 13 2010 @ 01:16 AM
link   
reply to post by ripcontrol

So you're saying get a lawyer to protect me before posting any information? And I don't know if they will put any information on a CD, not to mention if they even did they would request for more money. I have went over the FOIA rules & regulations many times, and have never seen anything about being able to request a CD. Although making a CD and giving it to someone else, or putting it somewhere safe under a different name isn't a bad idea. I could just scan the pages, and place them on the CD - or even better, a USB device. That would be much easier to hide/conceal.

Originally posted by jennybee35
I check this thread fairly often, I just have absolutely nothing helpful to say, other than good luck and be very careful!

Well thank you, and if you do ever find anything to add/comment on please do! I basically lost the support from my friend who knew Darius better than me, I guess he does not seem to care to investigate this as much as I do (if at all) anymore, but it's whatever because I will not give up until every resource is exhausted.

I will update more when I find out more information. I need to call back the CIA and the Marines later today during business hours and get some more answers about some things.

And by the way, I'm trying to be as careful as possible. I've made sure not to talk about anything I've found out over the phone or through texting. In fact all my information is either in my head, on multiple USB flash drives, or on paper which is hidden away from prying eyes. But thanks

[edit on 13-3-2010 by highlyoriginal]

posted on Mar, 13 2010 @ 09:47 PM
link   
Please keep us informed, OP. This is an important event, one that should be brought to the light. Like the poster before me, I can't offer any help or advice, but I check this thread daily and you do have my full support.

Off the top of my head, are there provisions in the FOIA for charging fees? It's obvious that this is a stalling tactic, but I'm wondering where they get their justification. Perhaps it's just as simple as being paid for their research time, but I for one do not buy it. You would think the Marines would have asked for a fee as well, especially considering they would be the agency with the most info on Darius. Highly suspicious.

posted on Mar, 15 2010 @ 12:25 AM
link   

Originally posted by Kennit
Please keep us informed, OP. This is an important event, one that should be brought to the light. Like the poster before me, I can't offer any help or advice, but I check this thread daily and you do have my full support.

Off the top of my head, are there provisions in the FOIA for charging fees? It's obvious that this is a stalling tactic, but I'm wondering where they get their justification. Perhaps it's just as simple as being paid for their research time, but I for one do not buy it. You would think the Marines would have asked for a fee as well, especially considering they would be the agency with the most info on Darius. Highly suspicious.

Well first, thanks for the support.

But with them asking me for money is actually legit, if you look up the FOIA information (which there is a website that explains everything from how to write the letter to costs/and Q&A) they tell you that the first 2 hours of researching, and the first 100 pages are free (in most cases unless specified differently). The CIA however is stalling me, I already said okay to the fee commitment and they are asking for information they don't need to keep me asking more questions so they don't have to answer any questions... unfortunately.

posted on Mar, 17 2010 @ 07:11 PM
link   
When did the shooting occur exactly?

I have someone in mind - but they posted fairly recently.

[edit on 17-3-2010 by Amagnon]

posted on Mar, 17 2010 @ 07:43 PM
link   
Sounds pretty much like

Boom

Hault

Or you will shoot yourself............

Watcher

posted on Mar, 18 2010 @ 07:31 AM
link   
highlyoriginal

I've been following this thread for a while and wow this is one of the better ones. Very sorry this man was killed for whatever reasons. Never a good thing at all. Would just like to tell you to be careful and tread lightly. Its one thing to just research conspiracies but another thing when you cross the line and get actively involved in finding out the truth and I do applaud you for that. Just be careful because you are now involved more than you could know and animomity is not on your side.

posted on Mar, 18 2010 @ 09:52 PM
link   
I just got another letter from the Navy/Marines, and they are telling me that through their research they found there is no such person as "Darius Hill."

They think I've made some sort of mistake... me? You all have seen the articles, this is not something I've made up, and yet I'm being told there is no such person!

So even if you are a skeptic about my story, tell me, how is it possible there is no such person, because the FBI released information regarding his death so honestly how can ANYONE not see something is being hidden here? Why would the Marines tell me there is no such person unless they are trying to hide something from me?

reply to post by Jdawg9909

Yes I have been warned by many that my involved is going to possibly make me a target, I understand that but since I feel on edge here about the whole situation - and that I have gone this far - there is no reason for me to give up now. If the FBI show up my door and kill me, there are people out there with backed up information regarding this murder of Darius Hill and progress will hopefully continue. Not to mention if I disappear from ATS, hopefully people will put 2+2 together and I will make sure to have some people forward my obituary onto ATS so everyone knows this was no joke. Because it is NOT a joke, this is real whether anyone wants to believe or disbelieve me. This man was murdered by the FBI, by our government. How hard is that to believe when they are killing people all the time, people from within the government, and other random people throughout our country and the world.

Believe what you wish everyone, but I know the truth, and so do some others here. Keep wishing me luck everyone because I will need it, or shall I say hopefully I wont need it.

[edit on 18-3-2010 by highlyoriginal]

posted on Mar, 18 2010 @ 10:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by highlyoriginal
Yes I have been warned by many that my involved is going to possibly make me a target, I understand that but since I feel on edge here about the whole situation - and that I have gone this far - there is no reason for me to give up now.

Target of what?
Do you even know if anyone is after you?

Have we established yet that this guy was a member here or that something he posted was of such a volatile nature that it demanded his alleged assassination in such a conspicuous way?

At this point it is all second-hand and hearsay.

I don't think you have anything to worry about with your inquiries.
Such things are usually expected from family and friends in cases such as this.

Just keep looking if it helps you. At the very least we all may get more details on this case.

Beware though of the very real psychological threat of unwarranted fears and paranoia.

- Lee

posted on Mar, 18 2010 @ 11:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by lee anoma

Originally posted by highlyoriginal
Yes I have been warned by many that my involved is going to possibly make me a target, I understand that but since I feel on edge here about the whole situation - and that I have gone this far - there is no reason for me to give up now.

Target of what?
Do you even know if anyone is after you?

Have we established yet that this guy was a member here or that something he posted was of such a volatile nature that it demanded his alleged assassination in such a conspicuous way?

At this point it is all second-hand and hearsay.

I don't think you have anything to worry about with your inquiries.
Such things are usually expected from family and friends in cases such as this.

Just keep looking if it helps you. At the very least we all may get more details on this case.

Beware though of the very real psychological threat of unwarranted fears and paranoia.

- Lee

from what i've seen on this thread, including the reply from the marines, "unwarranted fears", as you term them, do NOT apply.

any fear, if it existed, would be fully warranted.

the OP, would obviously have to be very cautious in his approach whilst dealing "with licensed" to kill people/cro-magnons.

posted on Mar, 19 2010 @ 12:25 PM
link   
reply to post by orangutang

Agreed. I am not saying I'm being followed, or being watched (from what I know) but I'm fairly certain my name is on a list somewhere regarding this matter and it is likely not on the bottom of a large stack of papers if you catch my drift. That doesn't mean I am ducking down looking out my windows at night watching out for a red dot on my head, that would be ludicrous, yes, but it is fair to say that divulging into unforeseen waters is not completely safe to do - however like I stated I've gone this far and I will continue to keep going until I am stopped physically in doing so, or find the conclusions I need to make my investigation (yes it is amateur) complete.

And for the record, once again I want to say, because no one seems to listen...

I have no found his account on ATS, and whether or not you believe me I do not care. If you wish to help find it, thank you, if you wish to think I'm lying so be it. Either way, finding his ATS account is not necessarily prudent at this time, at least for now. I never once in this whole thread said that something he said here on ATS is what got him killed. And yet people keep accusing me of saying that, or implying that, when I never did so whatsoever. However, others in the thread have said/implied that so do not mistaken me with those other ATSers.

I have no clue what got him killed, although I can draw some conclusions, nothing is completely sound and able to be 100% proven. So until that time comes, which I hope it does sooner than later, I will not say I have anything concrete - at least not to the public.

Also, why has no one replied to my post regarding how the Marines is saying that there is no such person in regards to my request using the FOIA? Is that not a signal that something is trying to be covered up here? Because if it is not, that I don't know what else would prove it to you. They are literally telling me this person does not exist. I will be more than happy to upload the letter I have received once someone tells me, or I find out on my own, that it is legal for me to replicate letters from the government and put them online to share publicly. Can anyone confirm or deny the legality of doing so? It would be much appreciated. And please, no word of mouth only; if you know the answer to the above question please state your reference/link so I can confirm it before making my posting. Thanks ahead of time to any and all people who are contributing to help me get closer to finding the full truth about Darius Hill's death. It means a lot more than any of you can imagine!

-highlyoriginal

posted on Mar, 19 2010 @ 01:02 PM
link   

Can you scan, or take photos of the previously mentioned letters from the CIA, and Marine Corps.

You can show the letters to who ever you want.

-Microcosm

[edit on 3/19/10 by microcosm]

posted on Mar, 20 2010 @ 12:58 AM
link   
reply to post by microcosm

Can you please reference using a link where it says I may do so? I really don't want to break any laws or anything, and since this is a federal matter it would be a lot worse if I did break any laws, ya know?

posted on Mar, 20 2010 @ 01:53 AM
link   
Weird. The DoD database shows a Marine E5 prior service Darius Hill, no middle name,although I was expecting Theodore. Only he was stationed in Texas.

Was also expecting to find him as an E1, since he was busted to private, there is one but the pic on file ain't the same guy.

I did get a cross hit on billeting info at Lejeune for the guy at about the right time. I dunno, maybe a DD expunges you from online service info lookups.

posted on Mar, 21 2010 @ 11:52 AM
link   
reply to post by Bedlam

All I know is it makes no sense because there were official statements made by the FBI about Darius's murder by the FBI - so obviously he is a real person, not to mention I knew him...

posted on Mar, 21 2010 @ 10:11 PM
link   

I'm seeing Darius Theodore Hill in my 'who is this civilian' stuff, and there's some stuff that's likely him here and there in my DoD lookup, it's just spotty and he doesn't show up where I'd expect.

It's not that unusual, though, the military is tops at losing your stuff after you leave. I was advised to pony up for three copies of my medical records on the way out just in case, and sure enough, they "lost" me about a year out.

posted on Mar, 21 2010 @ 10:17 PM
link   

It's also sort of odd for the Feebs to blow you away like that. Not that they're knights in shining armor but they are generally sticklers for rules. For an arms-to-militia thing, which I sort of doubt this was, it's generally ATF which will, in fact, just bull in and shoot everything in sight.

I am sort of puzzled about getting a DD for ammo, I have to wonder how much of it he was nabbing. On one hand they're real picky about that sort of thing, but on the other, it used to be that you could make off with cases of stuff if you picked the time and place.

I'm not familiar with the particulars as applied to Marines - with the Army you just waited for a Million Dollar Day and got the armory guy or the CSM to kick you a case into the back of his truck.

new topics

top topics

<< 13  14  15    17 >>

join