It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

"Don't Tase me bro" on TRU TV, TRU TV shows their colors?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 3 2010 @ 11:58 PM
link   
Okay, a few moments ago on "Disorder in The Court IV", they listed the infamous John Kerry and the 'don't tase me bro' incident as one of the dumbest and craziest moments.

Now of course, they did show the beginning of the question, regarding Skull and Bones, but then they showed the microphone being cut off, cops swarming around the guy and them dragging him off.

While we know about this, however, the people on the show were saying how wrong the kid was. Why? Because he asked a politician who gets our tax dollars about a Sith like secret society? They had a cop, lawyer, and others saying what he did was disruptful, how his time was up, and how he was being non-compliant and offensive with the police, thus needing to be tazed.

Time was up? As soon as it was mentioned, the mic was cut. How does asking a question of our leaders equal being hostile? Those cops started shoving and dragging the guy away- how many of you would have bent over and took it? The news of course went the way of Kerry as we know, though they LOVE to play similar things up. I suppose when martial law is declared, we'll be told by everyone we know to accept it.

Well, I suppose this shows TRU TV's true colors. They love to keep saying they support the Constitution and the justice system- I suppose the Overlords trump that though, right? Does this say anything about Jesse Ventura's show on there too?

new topics

join